American Express Blue Cash / wrong card sent
I was informed once I went to cash in the rebate I expected at the end of the year, over $75, 000 dollars spent with much of it at the 5% cash back I expected only to be told that I had the WRONG card. I was then informed that the cards looked identical except the Blue Cash had the small word "Cash" on it. I asked how I was suppose to know that when they sent the card because I had never had the card before and they said "well you probably wouldn't because they are basically identical" I am angry, disgusted, and in somewhat of denial. How can they do this to people. We changed our entire lifestyle to use this card primarily. We pay it off EVERY month. I have spoken to AMEX and they have opened a resolution case number but I don't believe they will owe up to THEIR "mistake" or "fraud, whatever the case may be. This just isn't right. How can they do this people?
If this has happened to anyone else, please comment. Thanks.
More American Express Blue Cash Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express - discrimination 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - expired gift certificates
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - perfect credit/25 year member amex cancelled
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - my card 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - customer service, zero help!