Delta American Expressno one takes this card

The delta sky miles american credit card is worthless. Hardly no one takes this card. My husband and I switched from the old visa for miles to this one. We try to charge everything so that we can get delta miles since delta took over. Well, how can we get miles when no one wants to charge our card? We can't. We know that american express bought them off so that delta would use this card - but how do they expect to get customer loyalty when we can't build up delta miles?

I would really appreciate an answer from delta. If they want to be in minneapolis, they better start thinking of the people that live here and use this card. I really want an answer or else why use it?