Amazon.com / I have problem with my device nexus 6p which I bought from amazon

I am a frequent shopper at amazon and I love to recommend to anyone for their shopping purpose.Since few days I have severe battery drain issues with my Nexus 6p device which I bought from amazon almost a year back. I am not complaining its amazon fault, but the reason I bought this device is just because it was sold by Amazon warehouse Deals. I contacted huawei for getting my issue resolved as my device is in warranty. They replied that I need to send my device to them and they will check the problem and revert to me within 10-15 business days and if any problem found they will repair it and send it to me. And also they are not sure.Which means I need to be without any phone for 2 weeks.
Those who bought same Nexus 6p from Google store are being replaced their Nexus phones with pixel XL phones for the same battery drain problem and the ones who bought from the trusted Amazon website are facing these issues.Thinking deeply getting a phone from amazon has put me into this situation.Instead if I would have bought from google store I would have also get pixel XL as compensation after returning my Nexus 6p.

Kindly address this issue at the earliest possible.

My order details:
Order# [protected]

Hope I get a solution.I trust amazon alot. Kindly assist.

Va