Amazon — amazon logistics
Amazon Logistics is terrible. 3 attempted deliveries and your order is returned back to Amazon and you're refunded. They attempted delivery to a business address 3x in 3 days after business hours including on a Sunday when many businesses are closed despite my efforts at speaking with 3 Amazon Logistics Customer Service Representatives and a Manager to tell them to only attempt delivery within proper business hours; my requests fell on deaf ears because for some strange reason the only way you can communicate with your 3rd party delivery vendor partners is through email and not phone call??? Consequently, my newborn niece and 4 year old nephew were not able to receive their gifts in time and made me look rather terrible and humiliated. The order fell off my credit card account / was never charged and the items were not delivered. I will never shop at Amazon again and will be sure to share this experience with all of social media and family and friends.
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason
- AMZN.COM/Billwaus - unauthorized charges to credit card
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - your company needs to return my money asap!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping
- Amazon - email and password theft