Amazon.com / tvshowmonster
Guess you never know who you can count on - we thought we were dealing with amazon.com and not being farmed out to a company that sent us a centennial 12 - set dvd from china. Like the complaints i have read, my credit card was charged but when we received the dvd there was no packing slip or any paperwork indicating their refund / exchange policy like a reputable company would include with merchandise ordered. So, there was no order number or phone number for contact. There is no phone number listed anywhere on their website or the e - mail submission page. I've sent several e - mails indicating the dvd was defective and we'd like a refund but as you'd expect - they do not respond! Guess there's no way to get our money back? I was directed to this complaint website from amazon.com, so i feel sure they are aware that us citizens are having problems.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - the book you are selling a gathering of evil by valle also known as the cop cannible.
- Amazon.com - already used mobile [second hand] sell with new packages
- Amazon.com - prime membership 
- Amazon - men's watch
- Amazon Prime - membership