Amazon.com / fraud & scam

I read your post, this is a big problem. Is there any class action going on? If not, should there be? Imagine how much CASH, Amazon held by closing all the accounts. If you know anything, let me know. I will do the same. Selling on Amazon was my job, I would not have risked it for anything.

Lucas.

Lu

Comments

• Ha
      24th of Jul, 2009

I had my amazon account for years and have 100% positive feedback. I have recently opened a business and put a few products up for sale. After giving them few thousand of dollars in business in just 2 weeks they closed my account without telling me why. Impossible to get through to anyone other than regular reps who only say " I cannot help you". They fore thousands of dollars for 90 days after already being closed for almost a month. They do not provide any info at all! I have no idea what why or how. I am in the dark with frozen funds and no seller account. all i get is that its a permant action and any further account will be closed. as if im a ccriminal and black listed. i called a million times and sent a million emails to different department. Amazon is a complete fraud. They also insited i give them all my wholesale contacts with links on where i get my products as I was the cheapest price on their site. what a scam!!! I gave my customers better customer service than I ever got on amazon. I had all tracking numbers updated onto amazon, and replied to all inquiries the same day. all my customers are happy. The couple that received non working units I immediately replaced and they are happy too. I have NO disputes, no claims, no chargebacks, no bad or neutral feedback. I have NOT violated any policies.
    Does anyone have any idea what the heck amazon is doing?

5th of Dec, 2009

yeah they did the same thing to me then held my money for no reason and they still holding my money 6 months later they are worse the ebay scammers!

8th of Mar, 2010

I don't believe this came from you.

From: order-update@amazon.com
    Subject: Amazon.com - Your Cancellation (086-991293-726713)
    Date: March 5, 2010 4:24:30 PM GMT-07:00
    To: jgreenbe@u.arizona.edu

Dear Customer,

Your order has been successfully canceled. For your reference, here`s a summary of your order:

You just canceled order #7467-097209-20815

Status: CANCELED

ORDER DETAILS
    Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

• Ah
      14th of Oct, 2013

This is their scam, they con real businesses out of money, they wait for you to sell a decent amount then they close your account and keep all of your money! Amazon.com is a bunch of criminals who need to be jailed they are nothing more then thieves