SportScene.co.za Logo

SportScene.co.za

Having problems with SportScene.co.za?

SportScene.co.za reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 1, 2011. The latest review Adidas was posted on Mar 22, 2021. The latest complaint nike 270 was resolved on Jul 04, 2019. SportScene.co.za has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 77 reviews. SportScene.co.za has resolved 4 complaints.

SportScene.co.za Customer Service Contacts

Gateway Theatre Of Shopping, Gateway, Umhlanga Rocks
Kwazulu-Natal
South Africa

SportScene.co.za Complaints & Reviews

SportsceneAdidas

Good day
I bought a Adidas running Trac for ladies at Acornhoek sportscene on the 20/03/2021 when I get home i waer it drived to Thulamahashe pick n pay my partner told me my legin got a hole at the back in very disappointed how can a legin I both for R500.00 less than 2 hours have hole... I'm not happy coz It's happening for second time with this Adidas legins the first red one I bought it did the some while driving to hartbeespoort after buying it in January small hole at the back it opened I made peace with it and yesterday I bought different color some things again happened I don't blame the staff members but the product it self have disappointed me... Now I can't wear it again it a west of my money R1000. 00 down the drain... The picture attached it wat happened. My contact [protected] Hope this will be resolved...

Adidas

Feb 27, 2021

SportScene.co.za — Customer service

Hi all. I trust you are well. My name is Mantombu kubheka, I recently bought a mobile phone at sportscene...

SportsceneI am complaining about the company called Nation Sport wear which claim to be a division of Sport scene

In UKZN PMB campus we have a company by Nation Sport Wear these people are scamming students by selling fake sneakers and sport wear by a huge amount of money, they claim that their items are supplied by Sport Scene and the owner of the company claim to be an ambassador of Sport scene. We tried reporting this to Sport scene at PMB town but no action we now start to think this story of Nation Sport Wear selling fake clothes is true. I have proof that this company is selling fake good at the price of sport scene and claim to work hand in hand with sport scene. The name of the owner of nation sport wear is Maqhawe Mawela. I can also provide pictures of him and fake goods and where he claim that he is from Sport scene we are very sad about this matter.

SportScene.co.zaShoes airforce 1 boot white

Good day

Kindly assist as i have laybye shoes at sportscene south gate an airforce white boots but when we went to pick up the order the shoe was changed to a size 5 as we took size 4 we wanted 3 but they had size 4..since the 24th of December we been looking to get a size 4 or 3...till today kindly assist we been going to Jabulani mall for them to check other stores but we cant find 3 of 4

SportScene.co.zaAlberton city shop

We visited the shop today 20 Jan 21, only to find that there are nobody top assists, one behind til ignore us, I asked him if there is any assistance whistle and another employee came from the possibly store room, busy on his phone, also ignoring us.
        Well with COVID-19 large quantity of shops closing, employees losing their jobs, this is what will happen here, if they do not want to assist get people that are willing to work and look after your customers.
        This shop lost a big sale today, look like they can afford it, I took my business to the opposition and their service was great.
        I will never support any sport serene shops or any of their group and will spread the word not to support the Alberton city shop.

Nov 02, 2020

SportScene.co.za — Faulty jbl t110 earphones

Good day Sportscene (Golden Acre, Cape Town, South Africa) My name is Lyle Europa and recently I purchased a...

SportScene.co.zaOnline order

I have made an online purchase at Sportscene on the 2nd Oct and waited for my order for long until I made couple of calls enquiring about the status of my order and was given a run around. On the 20th Oct I called customer service again and was told that the delivery car has been hijacked on the very same day and they will give me a refund even though the item was still on sale online an on stock. I am still waiting for my refund even now and no communication has been sent to me. I am very disappointed at their service do not think I can recommend anyone to buy from them online as this is not the first time I got the bad service from them.

• Hu
              Huliehopesan Dec 04, 2020

I orderd clothes from sportscene on the 27th of november.. even now i've not received my parcel they sent me a msg on the 2nd of dec saying that I will receive my order before 5pm since then I have not received my order

SportScene.co.zaSneaker

I bought a sneaker and it cracked after I have worn it 3 times and I was insulted by the store manager by saying something hooked me that's why the sneaker is torn and worst of all the sneaker is not even leather it's synthetic material which I understand that it might be the reason for cracking. The pain of paying R2600 for a pair of sneakers and you get such horrible customers service is unbearable. My contacts numbers are [protected]

• Updated by Maera · Oct 16, 2020

I am disappointed by the kind of service I received from Sportscene Goldfields Mall, especially the arrogancy of the branch manager. My contacts are [protected] please help me resolve my issue or refund me my R2600

Comments

SportScene.co.zaI am complaining about sportscene services in the trade route mall branch

On Sunday 11th Of October I had entered sportscene store in Lenasia Trade Route Mall. I had a packet from another store and asked if it was ok to bring it in. One of the employees said that I could. I had began shopping and needed to leave the store. An employee Named Vincent(the manager of the branch) wanted to search me and my other packet. I then allowed him to search the packet and simply told him that 'I did not steal anything'. He had gotten angry upon finding nothing and then asked me to go to the back of the store which I refused and told him to search me in the front of the store. After searching and finding nothing again, he throws my packet at me and says and I quote:
              "Here Is Your [censored]". He was very disrespectful and rude. As a manager of the store you should lead by example.
              If this is not seen to, further action will take place. See to this as soon as possible.
              Regards
              A loyal customer

SportScene.co.zaFila Sneakers

Hi
                I bought a pair of Fila sneakers on Sunday 20 September 2020 at Sports Scene Fourways Mall. I have worn them at home for 3 days and the stitching has come loose on both sides of the sneakers already. I would like to return them and get my money back please. I bought them on my TFG card and they were on special for R1200.

You can call me on [protected]
                Thanks Tanya Taylor

Fila Sneakers

SportScene.co.zaPoor bad service from the staff

I was at sport scene at Acornhoek mall 1360 where I was mistreated by a lady called Tshegofatso Dilebo today while I was purchasing using my Foschini account where I was told that if I have an enquiry I should go to Foschini since I open an account there worse part she even refused to apologize even when she was told so and even gave me a go ahead to report her now I want to return what I have purchased since it is a small size but I'm afraid to go back my name patience [protected]/[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

SportScene.co.zaNo birthday gift for daddy guys

To my dismay I ordered part of my husbands birthday gift online. I made sure I ordered it well in advance. His birthday is this Monday, and thanks to Sportscene, his kids wont give him his gift on the day. Service sucks. Item still at the warehouse, one is with the courier. I truly dont know where its even coming from. Maybe the moon. Agents are rude. Never again. Dont advise them at all

SportScene.co.zaCellphone

On the 1 March 2020 I bought a phone at sportscene in Canal walk, Nokia 2.3 for R2000 Cash

On the 13 May I took back the phone because it was freezing and had lines on the screen so they took it to Vodacom for repairs but one of the managers said the phone was not supposed to be sold it was for display, when we got to Vodacom the IMEI number of the phone was not matching the one on the sim slit, they said they took the phone to Vodacom before selling it because it had a problem with the software that's where the slits were mixed, to cut the story shot... I only got the phone on Monday (August) and was not fixed

I'm disappointed and I regret the day I bought the phone, they can't refund me and can't give me another phone
                      The phone is still under warranty

I feel like I went there to give them my money for a second hand

SportScene.co.zaOnline shopping

On the 26th July I placed an order online for a Jean at sportscene which I had to cancel because I couldn't get a link for payments then I made another order that I paid but I didn't get a confirmation email with order no.
                        So today I called customer service and I was told that there's no other order that was made under my contact but the canceled one.

Online shopping

SportScene.co.zaProduct and service

My son bought a redbat jean for my daughter for her birthday at the begining of March at Sportscene Zevenwacht mall. After wearing it once she found a tear on the back of the jean. He went back to the shop who didn't want to help him claiming it to be her mistake. He got the tear fixed and again after juat 1 wear it tore again just above the repair. Me as a parent cant afford to buy my daughter a jean at that cost ecpected better quality. Hope youll attend to this complain.

Mrs Ferrus

Product and service
                          Product and service

SportScene.co.zaBad service

I purchased 3 nike shoes, first one was canceled, still away my refund after it showed the product was available, 2 nd purchase was same nikes showes it was available and was canceled again and im still waiting for my refund, now I purchased the same niks again so lets see how this one gos

I have called so many times spending so much of my airtime and sending so many emails wit no respons, the service is terrible

A lady was going to call me back this morning just after 8 and send me a email, but im still waiting and it 13:43

I called again and asked for the supervisor on duty, he mailed me askimg my banking details and still no funds in my bank account, he said we can talk about the voucher after my refunds

I got a voucher of r75 for the first order gor the inconvenience thats not even valid.

SportScene.co.zaOnline purchase

I purchased online on the 8th of june, currently my status says the parcel is delivered whereas I have not yet received the parcel, I emailed but instead they replied with automated mail, I called countless times without any assistance. This is very unprofessional honestly!
                              The consultant I spoke to nathan was rude and he even gave me a fake number to call that doesn't even exist!

Jun 12, 2020

Sportscene — Sneakers

I was at wynberg branch in cape town in may month just affter lavel five has changed to level four so the...

SportScene.co.zaTebogo the cashier is very rude

This morning we went to sport scene because my boyfriend wanted to buy sneakers and as he was paying I went to him then Tebogo shouted telling me about distancing which I understand but the way she said it was very rude and undermining me even after I told her she was being rude she did not care, coz clear she feels superior to customers, I have supported sportscene before and I have never being treated this way and I don't appreciate it, she only apologized when I called and spoke to the manager who sincerely apologized because I wanted her name then the manager gave her the phone then she gave a dry apology.

Feb 27, 2020

SportScene.co.za — Poor service, stolen property inside the store

On the 4th of August 2018, i visited a sportscene shop with my Adidas backpack with me, it had a brand new...