The Bradford Exchange Logo

The Bradford Exchange

Having problems with The Bradford Exchange?

The Bradford Exchange reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 7, 2010. The latest review Advertisement of Quilted Totes was posted on Mar 26, 2021. The latest complaint item never recieved was resolved on May 01, 2014. The Bradford Exchange has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 43 reviews. The Bradford Exchange has resolved 2 complaints.

The Bradford Exchange Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 503 9057 (Customer Service)
9333 N. Milwaukee Avenue
SatClosed
SunClosed

The Bradford Exchange Complaints & Reviews

The Bradford ExchangeAdvertisement of Quilted Totes

I received a magazine with the advertisement for quilted totes. As I looked over them and the nice selection, I noticed two bags with pictures of a first lady ie Michelle Obama, and then a picture of our new Vice President Kamala Harris.
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF MELANIA TRUMP? The other two famous ladies do not belong there as U.S. prestigious women representatives without also a picture choice of first lady Melania Trump!
This country has been politically divided for quite some time and this representation is not appropriate.
I have purchased from The Bradford Exchange in the past but until, and unless this is addressed, I never will do so again!

The Bradford ExchangeUnauthorized charges scam

I ordered one item advertised for $39.99. What arrived was not what was ordered and did not come with free shipping, instead I was billed $74.00. However, the worst part of dealing with this company is the DECEPTIVE billing practices. They enroll you in a subscription program that you do not consent to. After my initial purchase, I have been billed $37.00 a month, x 3. My initial purchase advertised for $39, has now cost nearly $200. When emailed to cancel, I was told they would continue to charge me. AVOID THIS SCAM AT ALL COSTS. Since I did not consent to recurring billing, I have no idea how long they will continue to charge me, but I've read other reviews that state people have been billed for up to 2 years.
    Email sent from Bradford Exchange:
    Hi Meaghen,

Thank you for contacting us.

As requested, I have canceled the remaining items in this series. Please note that there is a balance due for the last shipment sent to you from the collection. There will be 1/2/3 final charge(s) to your credit card on 04/19/20 and then every 28 days until paid in full.

Should you change your mind in future and wish to receive the remaining issues, you can always pick up where you left off.

If you have any other questions, I'm happy to help.

You can also connect with us at:

Like Us on Facebook Pinterest Twitter

Have a great day!
    Christina at Bradford Exchange

The Bradford ExchangeReflections of the forest mirror

Member #236382 I bought this as a gift for $178.14. I signed up with the rewards program - then I put in the correct forms with the rewards program for free shipping & 10% back. It took the rewards program 13 days to let me know this request was approved - $13.50 for !0% Back from mirror & $10.00 for Shipping & I recieved an email stating this. Your approved claim would be paid out on January 14. (I submitted form on 12/17/20 heard back on 12/30/20) I just received a check in the mail on 1/24/21 for $10.00, wheres the other $13.50? I called 877/518/2644 on 1/25/21 @ 10:30am talk to a shanickra - she could grasp what I was saying then I told her to transfer me to a Tarenon the supervisor - that was worse - she said I don't get a refund of $13.50 because you gave me shipping of $10.00 - I tried to explain thats NOT what y'all emailed saying. It didn't go anywhere with neither one of these two customer service people answering the phones! I want what y'all say was approved & what y'all was gonna send me in a check.

Reflections of the forest mirror
      Reflections of the forest mirror

The Bradford ExchangeRefund from a returned product

I recently purchased a 1 time, 1 product from The Bradford Exchange. I was then enrolled without my knowledge into a "series" purchase. I immediately called the The Bradford Exchange where I was met with an argumentative agent. After discussing the NO NEED for the illegal enrollment, I was told i would receive a return label and my refund would be processed upon receiving the item back.

I received the item and returned it the SAME day. I tracked it and USPS showed the return item was delivered 12/24/20.

I sent an email to the customer service department on/or about 1/6/2021 and sending the copy of the tracking parcel showing they received it.

NO REPLY

1/11/2021 - With no refund in my account I called the "customer service". The man on the phone told me that I was tracking the wrong # and they had not yet received my return. After "discussing" with this person and giving him the tracking information again and expressing that i used their return label that they provided for the carrier of their choice. I demanded that I would need a manager.

After about 6 minutes on hold a lady, who claimed to be the manager, stated that they did in fact receive the product back around Christmas - as the tracking showed. I demanded that I be refunded immediately because they have had my money for over 3 weeks with out any reason.

She told me it would be another 3-5 days for me refund to be credited back to me.

I would and will NEVER do business with The Bradford Exchange again. I will be telling this story on every platform I can to warn people of the abuse I was put through.

Dec 11, 2020

The Bradford Exchange — Purchase of a product and a unauthorized change

I purchase a Thomas Kinkade Snowman for a friend and was having it shipped to Alaska. I received a notice...

The Bradford ExchangeFraud

This company send me a bill for a heart pendant that I never ordered in the first place the bill is 106.59 I even emailed them and told them to stop trying taking money from me they already took 106.59 before I want a refund and I want them to leave me alone I emailed them and they are annoying me wont respond back

Fraud

The Bradford ExchangeMother daughter glitter globe with a poem

09/30/2020 I received the globe but didn't get the poem along with it. I called about the mistake and was told I could print it out. I don't have a colored printer or card stock so this was not an option for me. Also I payed good money to get all that I ordered. I was than told that they would be sending me the poem but it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get it. I payed a good amount to have this whole thing sent to me rush order. I was not offered any refund for my inconvenience just the person on the phone apologized.

The Bradford ExchangePayment not received

Basically, someone I know ordered checks from them for sixty three dollars She waited a long time, with nothing coming, after awhile they cashed her check according to the bank, still nothing. Used visa card, nothing. She called them today, and despite them cashing her check, an automated voice tells her that she didn't pay for it. As that friend is dear to me I am furious.

• Updated by Karek Jensen · Jun 25, 2020

A dear relative of mine ordered a box of checks for sixty three dollars. After awhile, the bank called telling us they cashed the check waited awhile, nothing came, she sent her visa to try to speed the process, nothing. So after waiting another long stretch, she called them today, And what does she get? An automated voice telling her that she never paid any money. They cashed the check and it went through but apparently she never paid. Her visa didn't count as paying either, I guess. So whether this is an accidental screwup or a desperate money grubbing company trying to see if they can wring more money out of her, I am furious beyond my ability to accurately describe.

The Bradford ExchangeVa veterans mens hoodie

Ordered on 5/10/20 and still have not recieved my order. Order number [protected]. I've tried to get ahold of someone since 5/28/20 By phone and email. All I get is a generic message to go to your website and file a complaint. Done that and no one has helped me. Left my phone number and no call back.i dont think I'm asking too much for someone to just call me and let me know what is going on. I would like to hear from customer service or your hr department

Mar 14, 2020

The Bradford Exchange — Missing payments

I have made 4 payments for a Harry Potter figuring. Purchased in Dec. 2019, received invoice before item...

The Bradford ExchangeChristmas lantern villages

Lorrie Newman
                  3054 ala poha pl apt 708
                  Honolulu hawaii 96818

email [protected]@yahoo.com

I am being charged $83.58 to my paypal account constantly.
                  Please respond as I see another charge this month. It stated
                  when I ordered I would be billed but not $83.58 monthly.
                  I have never received a email regarding these charges which
                  I provided. It also makes no sense I might not have anyone
                  see this complaint?

• Bo
                      Bob Reinhardt Aug 28, 2020

we ordered a grand daughters jewelry box from you and what we received was no where what was in the picture in the ad. this is clearly false advertising and i, ll never order anything from you again, i was pissed when i opened that box and seen what you sent. i, ve dealt with you a lot over the years and always got what i ordered whats your problem?

The Bradford ExchangeAwaken blend and defense roll on.

Client Account #. [protected]

Well I had to create a new account in order to reply to bill I got today. (Oct. 26, 2019). I sent a request by email to get the correct address to return the "Awaken Blend and Roll On" . I am sorry, but I do not like it at all. Kept it for a week or so, before I ever opened it. After smelling it, I knew I did not want to chance any more shipments. So I asked to cancel any furhter ones. Since I am not sure where to return this to, I am sending it to "The Bradford Exchange-9307 Milwaukee Ave. Niles, IL. 60714. I am not going to pay for something I don't like or will keep. So the 64.03 that you say I owe you will not be paid. If this is not the right place to send returns, then hopefully they will know where to send it to. If not that is where it will be found. I love the Thomas Kincaid defuser and oils that I got with it. But don't want to take a chance on anything else. So again, I say "Please cancel any further products that would be sent to me". I also would like a confirmation that you got this email. Thank You.

Pat Ward
                    3911 Raintree Dr.
                    Greensboro, NC 27407

Bradford Exchange/Hawthorne VillageHo train sets

Ordered New England Superbowl L111 Ho trains for this years Superbowl Win. Recieved the first two cars, engine and attached car. Been waiting for a dome car and a trophy car which is a flatbed car with the 2 Helnets, Score and Superbowl Trophy on it. I recieved 2 50 ft championship box cars Iinstead. They can't tell me if a trophy car is being made, although I have the last 4 superbowl train set wins with an engine, attached car, domecar and trophy car. They can't tell me anything about a dome car or a trophy car. I also ordered the Boston Red Sox World Series 4 car train set last year when they won the World Series last October. Only recieved the first two cars on that set and a year later, I am stil waiting for the dome car and the trophy car. Have called Bradford Exchange multiple times for updates and they don''t know. Asked to speak to the dept. head, they don't have one, only supervisors. For all I know they could switrched me to another person that answers the phone. So disgusted with them now that I am sending them all back for a full refund on all of them. DON'T buy trains from these people

The Bradford ExchangeRegarding harry potter village

I received my last Harry Potter village item & was charged the $37.70 on July 13, which is fine. Then I was charged 4 days later again on July 17. I called & spoke to "Sheldon" (who was yawning as he answered the call) & he said I owed $75.00 that's why I was charged twice but he couldn't explain why. I canceled my acct #[protected] & further shipments.
                        Please let me know why the extra charge.
                        Linda Graves ([protected]@gmail.com)

The Bradford ExchangeElephant figurine

I contacted Bradford on numerous occasions telling them that I no longer have the one they are talking about. I made 2 big shipments for returning all my items from them. One was around last May and the other around last June. They kept on billing me for it and I no longer own it. I will call them and see why it was sent to you for collection. Thank you much !

The Bradford ExchangeThe eagles theater

I received a bill for this item but I returned it several months ago. I did not order this and I do not want it. I am not going to pay for something that I have returned. Please do not bill me again for something that I do not have. My name is claire nuyannes my address is 3131 meetinghouse road, upper chichester, pa. 19061 my account number is [protected]

The Bradford ExchangeTrying to sort out my over payment

Ordered pooh coin for £9.95 and something else can't remember what but got invoice for pooh coin £9.95+numb (whatever that is) £9.95+blisterP (whatever that is) .I got the coin and folder, the total amount for it is £19.90+£2.99 postage =£22.89..I went on line to pay by card, filled in the form didn't think it went through so done it again thought it didn't go through so did it again, then found out that it had gone through so over payed .I rang the phone number that saids 24 hours a day 7 days a week ([protected]), after about 15 minutes a machine answered and said there is a high volume of calls waiting time up for 30 minutes press star leave number call you back in 8 hours.No call back this was Friday 7 dec so rang on Saturday about 15 minutes later machine answered we are closed for the weekend, not happy about this, i rang up on Monday at 13.20 waited for 10 minutes again a machine answered high volume of calls press star leave number call you back in about 8 hours so left number [protected] .over 9 hours later no call back so i rang again 10 to15 minutes later machine answered and said office is closed..So much for their 24 hour 7 day a week, so that's a lie for a start. So all i ask is instead of a machine is to talk to someone and to answer my questions and sort out my over payment..thank you hope you can help me..Mr p stringer, email p.g.[protected]@gmail.com or phone number above or on 07909092059g

• Updated by Patrick stringer · Dec 10, 2018

Still trying to sort out my over payment they are false advertising on their invoice when it says phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week when a machine answers we are closed at night and at weekends how do they away with it

The Bradford ExchangeInadequate refund

I returned 3 items for refund, with full knowledge of the C/S department. Out of the 3 (identical) items returned, I was only refunded for ONE of them. I'm not sure if the receiving warehouse doesn't communicate with the rest of the company, or what.

The fact that they acknowledge the receipt of one item (with a partial refund of $59.99), means they received all three since all of them were bubble-wrapped together and in the original mailer WITH ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK. They still owe $119.98

Customer Service department is only giving me the run-around.

The Bradford Exchange — Pomeranian accent lamp

So I ordered thePomeranian lamp back in the middle of September and they had said it would be shipped I never...

The Bradford Exchange & Hawthorne Village — Try to cancel & they sign u up for another subscription

Do not buy anything from them — no matter how tempting. I was getting the train pieces and after about 6 - I...