Having problems with StackSocial?

StackSocial Customer Service Contacts

21 Market St.
Venice, California
United States - 90291-3295

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with StackSocial Customer Service. Initial StackSocial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for StackSocial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about StackSocial. Discuss the issues you have had with StackSocial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

StackSocialIPVanishVPN

I like IPVanishVPN. The coupon that stacksocial sold was not usable. Took my money and would not give me a refund. I talked to customer service and they would not help me as well. They sold me for a years worth of IPVanishVPN. Since I had it already, it would not work. The page had fine print at the bottom of the page. I bought the coupon because I did not see it. They need to put fine print on top and make it with bold letters.

Jul 21, 2020

Stack Social — Returns

started 7/ 14/2020 I am unable to print a return label to return the (Defective/ Unusable) phone UV sanitizer...

StackSocialNo returns

I ordered a product from inverse shop only to have it turned over to these con artists.
    The item I ordered, without my knowing, shipped from mainland china during the pandemic.
    No way would I have ordered anything if I knew this is where it would come from.
    This was in late april.
    Still have not received the item and now they say when it does arrive I cannot return it.
    This beyond anything I have experience before.

StackSocialblankets do not ease anxiety as claimed

i purchased two weighted blankets from your web site. the blankets are from a company called Blanquil. they clam the blankets ease anxiety. they do not ease anxiety. they were purchased in January with my debit card. i would like to return the blankets and receive a refund back to my debit card.

Roger Patterson

[protected]

Mar 06, 2020

StackSocial — Failure to answer email request made on their site concerning refund

Ordered KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime Subscription for $39.00 on 2/17/20 by mistake. I didn't notice that...

StackSociallifetime vpn service

I purchased a lifetime VPN service today at Cult of Mac Deals order confirmation #[protected]. Cost to my Visa credit card was $62.84
        I set up the account and got one device connected. I then followed the instructions given by VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription 10 Devices. Couldn't make anything work.
        Then contacted Larry at [protected]@keepsolid.com. We chatted for some time and I tried again to make the application work. No luck again. I then asked Larry to refund the charges and he referred me to you.
        Please cancel this charge and credit my Visa card.
        Kent O. Lande
        [protected]@msn.com
        Cell [protected]

StackSkills.comonline courses - ultimate excel

Please do not buy anything from Stack Skills or Stack Commerce. I bought the Ultimate Excel for 34 USD via the NBC News on 20 Dec 2019. I bought & realized instructor for Macros had a course in Udemy. Since I had no problem in refunds with Udemy or Google, I thought it would be painless & thought I would have a chance via Pay Pal on 23 Dec 2019. I requested 4-5 times and I twice I was told contractually no refunds would be issued. I requested in a matter of 3 hours so digitally we consumers agree. Shame on Paypal for not digging deeper and closing the case in sellers favor twice (29 Jan 2020) & for NBC News for promoting fraudsters / scammers. Paypal did not bother asking for additional details that could not be input into their Resolution Centre. The reason I chose Paypal was to protect myself from fraudsters.

StackSocialsoftware was installed

I got something I didn't want, it got Installed into my computer via Stack/Social. They said "14 day free" but didn't know when it got installed. After the fact they said I Subscribed. I got robbed $99.00 for something I didn't ordered. VERY VERY VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER.
            Will, NEVER do business with such Company. Lack of communication from SupportHeroes. They didn't respond to my e-mails they ignored All my e-mails

Nov 30, 2019

StackSocial — polar backup 5tb

I bought "polar backup 5tb" from stacksocial (24/11/2019), but the licence code is not working when I...

StackSocialpurchased code didn't work

This is fake website .I bought the coupon that didn't work and they were passing time, saying they are fixing issue.Its all bs. They didn't give me my money back. I was replying to all the emails but every time i got the message your ticket is going to close because you are not responding the emails . I requested many times for my money back. Now they don't even reply. It's sooo annoying .I'll never suggest to anyone to buy something from this fake website and will never buy any thing from this fake website

Feb 11, 2019

StackSocial — was promised a discount but they changed their minds??

They had an issue with a discount code so I contacted them. They responded that they were "on it" but...

StackSocialcannot get any customer service

On 12/23/18 I tried to purchase Curiosity Stream for my husband from Stack Social. I went in, got two accounts by mistake, got back out of it (I thought), then went back in and finally purchased 1 account. However, you charged me for two accounts $59.98 on 12/24 from my bank account and on 12/26 you charged me for the one account in the amount of $29.99. I only want one account. Would you please refund me the $59.98 and cancel the two superfluous accounts?

Also, since we now have three accounts for Curiosity Stream, we should be able to watch it, but we can't. I called Curiosity Stream and they said we don't have an account with them and I needed to get something from you saying we had purchased.

I have already complained about the finances three times and the Curiosity Stream twice. This makes the fourth and third times, respectively. Once was back in December and twice here in January, but no one has even acknowledged my problems, much less done anything about them. I'm getting fed up. I want something done about these problems immediately!

Elizabeth Corbell

StackSocialdrone I purchased through idrop news

Well - I have emailed back and forth about this but there is no tracking system, which nowadays seems pretty neanderthal. I am trying to get this item BEFORE Christmas and since I order it back in November I didn't think it would be this big of a problem! There is no way to check if it's close or what to do. If I need to get my grandchild something else to open on Christmas Day I would like to know. I have tried to email and all they said is your order has shipped! Plus I would like to know when to expect it so I can keep an eye out for it. I don't want to wait all this time and then have it stolen off my patio! THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY - other places do a better job.

Nov 12, 2018

StackSocial — private internet access vpn: 5-year subscription

I purchased this less than 12 hours ago. Still, at the time I am writing this complaint, I have no Redemption...

Nov 07, 2018

StackSocial.com — order # [protected]

I ordered these airpods this summer. They finally delivered a month later. They are way too big for my ear...

Oct 17, 2018

StackSocial — return request

RE:  Order # 6524922 for Stacksocial I have been wanting to return 10 unopened items.  There was no enclosed...

Oct 12, 2018

StackSocial — fastestvpn

I placed Order #[protected] For FastestVPN on StackSocial for $25 September 8. This service is not stable and...

Oct 09, 2018

StackSocial — tws (true wireless stereo) earphones v4.2+edr

Order #: [protected] Purchase Date: Oct 03, 2018 These earbuds work perfectly one at a time. They do not...

StackSociala freebie product that hasn't been resolved. I emailed them 3 times.

This is regarding about a freebie that wouldn't go into my cart. Pm logo (https://stacksocial.com/sales/freebie-logo-design-by-pm-logos)

Got an email from charles xavier

"
                    Hi luke,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this, that sounds frustrating
                    Please follow these steps to get your freebie:

Go to: https://stacksocial.com/free
                    Choose which freebie you want
                    Add the code? Bp073114 to the end of the url
                    Click on the green"get it"button
                    The freebie will now be in your account. You can redeem it by going to my account, then purchases.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out; i'm here to help :-)
                    Your support hero,
                    Charles"

Notice he said don't hesitate to reach out, i'm here to help

Well it didn't work so I emailed him and I never heard from him. I emailed again separately but nothing. Mind you waited 5 days.

StackSocialmy purchase...

I cannot for the life of me make head or tail about this website I checked with Google and there is no app regarding a course I wanted to put in for I was charged $1 but I cannot understand what the hell goes on here can anyone tell me... but I was on to customer care live chat I got nothing back for half an hour even though I posted my complaints what the f*** is going on here...