Amazon.com / cancelled order but still charges me
I placed an order for merchandise at amazon.com which totaled around $700.00
The next thing I know they send me an email saying they closed my account because my account was associated with another account or accounts! Wtf???
Yet!!! My bank account was still charged the amount of money that the merchandise came out to! I can't seem to get anywhere with anyone from the site. I've called the number listed and the people on the other end of the line tell me they will forward my name and number to the accounts department and that someone will get a hold of me within 24 hours! Bs! No one ever called me back and all I get in reply to my emails is an email asking my bank to contact them and virify that my banking info is correct. My bank said they do not do that and it's fraudulent. I don't know what else to do. It isnt every day that I can shop like that. I had bought early christmas gifts and I am left with nothing but the runaround from amazon.com.
Someone please tell me what I can do.???..???
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.in - refund
- Chinatera Limited - delivery
- Amazon - credit cards, decimals
- Amazon.com - Fraudulent Transactions
- Amazon.com - order # 113-3735205-1022663