Having problems with Rue La La?

Rue La La Customer Service Contacts

20 Channel Center
Boston, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rue La La Customer Service. Initial Rue La La complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rue La La above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rue La La. Discuss the issues you have had with Rue La La and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Rue La LAPearl necklace

I bought a splendid pearl necklace 2.3-6mm freshwater in September 2020. I was not happy with the purchase so I returned the merchandise the same week it was delivered. I got an email confirmation that the necklace was received in September 2020. It has been over a month and Rue La La has not credited my account for the refund. The order number is [protected].

Rue La LAthey cancelled my order

i placed an order on 7/22 for a bracelet i saw on The Wendy Williams Show...after 2 days of not being able to track it, ...i did "live chat"...where i was informed my order got cancelled. no1 can tell me why!! they charged my debit card for it tho!! 2 days later now and still no call or email from them. this is the first and last time i will ever order from this site. instead of telling me WHY they cancelled it, ..they keep saying "ull get your money back in 3-5 days!" WHAT?? as if its no big deal! whos asking for my money back???? i want my damn item...how disgusting!

Rue La LAruelala never refund my money

Ruelala will only keep postponing the refund date and NEVER actually refunds you.

Ordered on April 7, 2019
      Order #[protected]

There should be a total refund of $64.17 for Order #[protected] but they said they will only refund me $38.50 instead of full payment for an undelivered order. And they don't even refund me after a month.
      They are like a company of scammers, beware everyone!

If there is still no respond and refund to me, I will keep posting you everywhere!

Rue La LA — did not refund all of my money

Avoid this site at any expense!! They used to go by: ideeli (just search online, they ripped off over 1000 of...

Ruelala — spam emails

I've never even ordered from them. But I get 5 emails a day from them. I can't stop the emails. I've clicked...

Ruelalathis store is for those who like to wait forever

I would like to start with blaming. They promised to deliver my order by the beginning of October, but my order never arrived.
        Now here's my advice for everyone who's going to order from them: don't! Well, this advice is not for those who like to wait forever and doesn't care whether items arrive or not. Then yes, this store is for you, guys.
        But speaking without joking, you should stay away. Horrible!

RuelalaI will never buy anything from them

So disappointed with them. I ordered an item 500 dollars worth. Unfortunately, its quality leaves much to be desired. It broke after several times of using. I didn't do absolutely anything to break it, I was wearing it carefully.
          Judging by the way how it was torn I can say it wasn't my fault. Clearly, it was a manufacturer's fault. The customer service refused to do anything at all. They didn't even listen to me carefully, clearly, they were busy with their own things.
          Bad place for shopping, a small period warranty, not customer focused service. And a bad quality, of course.

RueLaLa.comBought a shirt from them which never arrived

Bought a shirt from them which never arrived. I tried to get my money back but every time when I tried I failed. RueLaLa was customer unfriendly and they treated me with disrespect, they refused to refund my money and told me to wait for my order. I have been waiting for over a month and nothing.
            I will not give up, I will try to resolve the matter by talking to them and also I have that there will be some kind of response to my reviews.
            I can say only one thing - RueLaLa is a bad company. I decided to try them because there was quite a lot of good reviews, but now I think that all these reviews were written by someone from RueLaLa. Avoid!

Ruelala — Bait and switch!

I decided to order a bag from this website RueLaLa because I really liked the prices and their product...

RuelalaDisappointed

Purchased two items from RueLaLa website and received only one. When I contacted customer service they said that they'll check on my order and promised to contact me back later. When they contacted me their rep said that according to their information I was sent two items. I explained again, that in the package there was only one item. But the only thing they said was that I need to check again. The worst service ever! RueLaLa did not really care!

RuelalaNo way to get your money back

I have returned several items which I did not like. Before sending every back I contacted RueLaLa customer care service and asked them if it was possible to get a refund and they said yes.
                When they received the items they said that refund was not possible. They told that everything was dirty and already used, but I never even tried anything on!
                Then I contacted PayPal and asked them for help. Later PayPal rep said that RueLaLa wanted to get my credit card details.
                I'm still waiting for my refund!

RueLaLa.com — Very dishonest company!

About a month ago I purchased two pairs of Ugg boots from RueLaLa. I did receive the boots but the quality...

RueLaLa.comUnprofessional service

I recently placed an item to a favorites list, but later I received a message from my bank that my credit card was charged. They actually stole $1000 from me! I contacted the customer support and explained that I never ordered anything, but I was told that the watch is already packaged and ready to ship. I asked them to cancel the order, but was told that I was impossible. It had only been an hour since the order was placed yet they could not or would not do anything! I was just thinking of buying the watch, but I was not sure about that. In the end I did receive it, but I wasn't happy at all.

• Le
                      LernTooReed Oct 06, 2016

As a former Rue La La concierge, I can tell you that Rue La La does not have a favorites list. However, they do have a Still Want It list. With Still Want It, you are effectively placing an order if the item becomes available again in the next 45 days. There is a reason the website asks you for shipping/billing info when you add an item to this list. If the item becomes available, the order is placed and an email is sent to you. I know. Not only did I work there, I used Still Want It a number of times. However, there is no shortage of people who choose to not read anything on the site and just click away. I received probably 4-5 calls per week from members who needed to cancel their SWI order because they didn't understand how it worked.

Please don't blame a website for your lack of understanding.

RueLaLa.comselling false merchandise!

Several months ago I purchased a bag from RueLaLa. The bag itself looked great, quality was fantastic and it was in perfect condition. But something was strange about it, so I did a research and it turned out to be fake! It was not the real Prada bag as it was written on their website. I contacted customer service and their rep told me she would call me back later. Few days later I called them again and was told they wouldn't be able to accept my return because of the time frame. They sold me a fake bag and I just wanted my money back! I paid $900, because I wanted a real Prada bag! They refused to give me a refund, because it was a "used" bag. Well, if it is necessary I will take this to the next level! if it is necessary! This horrible website should be shut down for selling false merchandise!

rue lalacdress came to late and it itchy under the arm with sequence bad

dress came to late for engagement, i called and said wanted to return item and was told could not i was not able to use the item and very unhappy with the product, i was told they would not give a credit for the product that has not been WORN at all . the service was terrible from repersentative in trying to see what i could do for something to be done none the leason is not shop online to such places and go to stores that you can make returns at. so long rue lala to a loyal customer that had been with youll since 2011 no more . im lodging my complaint with my bank as well customer remember place cant stay in business unless they have customer like us .

RuelalaTerrible Customer Serivce

I booked a ski trip months ago and have been on the lookout for winter sales on RueLaLa to purchase ski equipment. Just within the appropriate timeframe, I find a sale on RueLaLa and purchase a helmet receiving a confirmation email. Two days later, I receive an email saying, "opps...the order has been cancelled" without offering any explanation other than that they made a mistake. I immediately emailed the concierge and requested to be called immediately and explaining how I had passed up other deals relying on my purchase and demanded a telephone call. I received an EMAIL response saying that they value me as a customer but did not answer my questions or contact me in person as requested. I sent another email asking for a supervisor contact information and requesting my pending purchases be cancelled. In response, I received ANOTHER email response saying that someone will be in touch with me in 2 days! In the meantime, my order shipped. I am so dissatisfied with how this situation has been handled that I vow to stop using the site and will tell all my friends about the terrible experience.

• Rue La La Concierge Jan 30, 2013

Hi there,

I’m so sorry for the frustration with your order. This is not the experience we want you to have and we apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm more than happy to look into this for you and see what we can do to help. Please send your order number to [email protected], and I’d be more than happy to look into this and see how I can help

Again, I'm so sorry again for such a frustrating experience. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any additional questions or concerns about anything Rue.

Rue La La Corporate Concierge

RueLaLa.comI don't trust their shipping, so doubt I will ever order from them again

I placed an order for 1 decorative plate only to receive Elena's from Miami Beach with 3 fragile items! It came in a giant box. When I called customer service, the woman said she would send a return label. I live in NYC. I am not carrying a huge box with fragile items onto the subway to get to the post office. So she offered to have UPS come by. Well, I live in an apt building and will most likely be at work. Does she offer me anything for this inconvenience? No. I had to ask her. I am the lucky recipient of a $10 credit toward my next order. I don't trust their shipping, so doubt I will ever order from them again.

• Rue La La Concierge Jan 22, 2013

Hi Oultane,

Rue La La Corporate Concierge

RueLaLa.comThere are too many other flash sale sites to be bothered with their nonsense

I am done with Rue La La. I ordered a pair of King size sheets from Cuddledown for a Christmas present. They shipped sheets that were a Full size which wasn't discovered until after they were given at Christmas. Rue La La will not contact Cuddledown to replace the sheets. There are too many other flash sale sites to be bothered with their nonsense.

• Rue La La Concierge Jan 03, 2013

Hi Ugene,

I’m so sorry for the frustration with your Cuddledown sheets. This is not the experience we want you to have and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Rue La La Corporate Concierge

RueLaLa.com — Ruelala.com won't refund me my money for a purchase in which they sent me the wrong size

I ordered 2 Long champ " Le Pliage " Medium Nylon Shoulder Bag products on 什么网站, but they delivered me 2...

RueLaLa.comI have received some good items, but the bad experiences outweigh the good

Shipping is very slow, and customer service is non-existent. They just copy and paste a generic answer to whatever question you ask. I ordered an item, shipping was described as 'within 3-5 days', and 3 weeks later, still no shipping notice.

When I tried to cancel the order, they said it was too late. Only after I threatened to cancel my account, were they able to find my order and cancel it for me. They acted like they were doing me a big favor by saying, "Our warehouse worked hard to track down your order and were able to cancel it before it left the shipping department."

Two weeks later I received an email saying the item was no longer available. So, they lied about tracking it down at the last minute and cancelling it. It was not even available at that time. I still wonder why they sold me an item, then waited for 5 weeks to tell me it was not available.

They acted like it was my ignorance that caused the issue. Customer service reps consistently told me, "It says on the item page how long shipping takes." I replied by telling them it said 3-5 days, which was 3 weeks ago, and they responded with the same answer.

You can find good prices here, but same prices can be found on other sites. chances are, the other sites will have better customer service and faster/cheaper shipping.

When you buy an item, you pay shipping of $9.95, and then receive free shipping for 30 days. However, shipping is inflated, as most items do not cost that much to ship.

I have received some good items, but the bad experiences outweigh the good.

• Rue La La Concierge Oct 17, 2012

Hi Ms. Mary,
                                  I'm so sorry hear about this. It's certainly isn't the sort of experience we'd ever want you to have. I'll be reaching out via Private Message to see what we can do to make this right.

• Ms
                                  Ms.Mary Oct 16, 2012

I've had a problem with Rue La La this last week.
                                  Received a desk chair that was obviously a defect from the manufacturer. The casters were cracked, the upholstery was shoddy and uneven and the metal trim has sharp edges in two places, which could snag clothing and cut skin. It's been 6 working days since they said they'd get back with me (promised 3-5 days)
                                  The purchase is for over $500, and not at all what was pictured. I'll take any action necessary to make this right and receive my total refund.
                                  Any suggestions are welcome.

• Rue La La Concierge Sep 24, 2012

We're so sorry for the frustration and can't apologize enough. Rest assured, we'll be reaching out via Private Message to see how we can make this right.