Amazon.com / giving money back
Amazon auction site gave a customer his money back and let him keep the item too. He said it was broken, but never offered to return the item. He had my address on the package, but I still have not received it. Amazon did not care and let him have his money anyway. What business gives money back without first receiving the item, broken or not. On top of that, since he gave me a bad review they have cut me off of their seller site. How fair is that. BEWARE!! they do not take care of the sellers.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon - privacy & confidentiality; delivery of condom 
- Amazon.com - monster energy supercross playstation 4 game
- Amazon.com - logistics delivery
- Amazon.com - I received the amount of the pages
- Amazon.com - prime orders not being delivered within the time promised.