Menu
InternetWines Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

InternetWines
reviews & complaints

www.internetwines.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 12 Reviews

InternetWines Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with InternetWines at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for InternetWines has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of InternetWines. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest InternetWines reviews & complaints

B
3:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Stay Away from InternetWines: A Review of Terrible Service and Delivery Issues

I gotta say, stay away from InternetWines. They messed up our order big time. Took a whole month for it to arrive, and when it finally did, it was all messed up. They said it got delivered to the wrong place or something, and now they want us to pay for another shipment. Like, what the heck? Ain't nobody got time for that. And don't even get me started on their customer service. It's like they don't even exist. We've been waiting for two whole months now, and still nothing. So yeah, save yourself the headache and go somewhere else.

C
2:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Disappointing Experience with InternetWines: Order Never Arrived, Poor Customer Service, and Incomplete Refund

I gotta say, I ain't too impressed with InternetWines. I gave 'em a shot once, tryna buy some vino, but the dang order never showed up at my doorstep. And when I finally got in touch with 'em, they only gave me back the cost of the wine, not the almost 30 bucks they charged for shipping. I mean, come on now, that ain't right. And to top it off, the folks I talked to on the phone were straight up liars and didn't give a lick about me as a customer. I reckon I won't be buyin' from them again.

1:25 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Warning: Terrible Customer Service at InternetWines - Don't Waste Your Time or Money

I ordered. It's frustrating and disappointing. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.

Yo, listen up! If you're thinking about buying from InternetWines, you better watch out. Their customer service is straight up trash. I ordered something and they sent me the wrong thing. And get this, they charged me more than what I was supposed to pay. When I tried to reach out to them, they didn't even bother to respond. I sent them an email and got nothin'. I even called them up and still got nothin'. It's like they don't even care about their customers. It's a total bummer, man. I wouldn't suggest this site to anyone.

Is InternetWines legit?

Our verdict: InternetWines's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate InternetWines's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

InternetWines earns 67% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: InternetWines rated around 67% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

InternetWines has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Internetwines.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows InternetWines website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Internetwines.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with InternetWines, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• InternetWines protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to InternetWines. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Terrible Customer Service Experience with InternetWines - Would Not Recommend

So, I was looking to buy some Scotch and I thought I'd give InternetWines a try. But let me tell you, it was not a good experience. The customer service was really bad. I tried emailing them and they didn't even respond. And when I tried calling, I couldn't get through to anyone. It was really frustrating. In the end, I had to cancel my order because I just couldn't get any help from them. And even after I cancelled, they still haven't given me my refund. I wouldn't recommend using this website if you're looking for good customer service.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Disappointing Experience with InternetWines: Slow Shipping, Cancelled Orders, and Damaged Packaging

I had a really bad experience with InternetWines. I was excited to order some wine from them because they had a good selection and the prices seemed reasonable. But when I tried to place my order, I ran into some problems.

First of all, they said they could ship to Illinois, where I live. So I went ahead and paid for my order. But then, a few days later, I got an email saying that they couldn't ship to Illinois after all. I was really frustrated because I had already paid for my order and now I had to wait for a refund.

To make matters worse, the shipping was really slow. It took almost two weeks for my order to arrive, which was longer than I expected. And when it finally did arrive, the packaging was damaged and some of the bottles were broken.

Overall, I was really disappointed with my experience with InternetWines. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again in the future. It's a shame because they have a good selection, but the poor shipping and canceling of orders really ruined the experience for me.

G

InternetWines Terrible Customer Service: My Experience with InternetWines

InternetWines is a website that sells alcohol online. I had a bad experience with their customer service. They messed up my order and sent it to Walgreens instead of my address. When I contacted them about it, they kept blaming me for the mistake. I asked them to change the name on the shipment, but they said they couldn't do it. I talked to FedEx and they told me that the shipper can change the name on the shipment. Even though it's alcohol and requires a 21+ signature, the name can still be changed. However, InternetWines refused to call FedEx and change the name. They just kept telling me that I was being unreasonable.

I would not recommend using InternetWines. Their customer service is terrible and they don't take responsibility for their mistakes. If you want to buy alcohol online, I suggest going to a different website like Leukens.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Impressed with InternetWines: Great Delivery, Customer Service & Availability

I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with InternetWines. I mean, everything about how they do delivery is right there for all the see. They even let you know about substitutions if needed. I ordered ten bottles of my favorite wine because I can't find it anywhere else with reasonable shipping. It's not available in my state, which is weird. But these guys had my back and got me all ten bottles, which were packed great.

I ordered on a Tuesday, they were shipped on Thursday and I received them on Monday. Weekends never count when it states business days, you know what I mean? But I had no issues. I ordered in plenty of time to get them when I needed them.

I gotta give a shoutout to their customer service too. They were super helpful and answered all my questions. I felt like they really cared about making sure I was happy with my order. And let me tell you, I am one happy customer.

So yeah, I'll definitely be ordering from InternetWines again. And again. And again. They've got my business for sure. Thanks for the great service, guys!

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Disappointing Experience with InternetWines: Cancelled Order and Poor Customer Service

I had a really big occasion coming up and I wanted to make sure that I had the best drinks to offer my guests. I decided to order from InternetWines because they had a great selection and I had heard good things about them. I placed my order last Thursday and I was really excited to receive it in time for my party the following Friday. I ordered 8 bottles of Balvenie 21yr and 4 bottles of Balvenie 17yr, which came out to over $2200.

The next day, I decided to call in and make sure that everything was good to go. The representative on the phone told me that my order was all set and that it would be shipped out in 24 hours. He promised me that I would receive my order in time for my party. I was relieved and grateful for his help.

However, when I called back today to get my tracking information, I was shocked to hear that my order had been cancelled. The same representative who had promised me that everything was good to go told me that my credit card had been declined. I was really upset because I knew that my card had a $30k limit and I had not received any notification that there was a problem with my payment.

To make matters worse, I had not received any email or communication from InternetWines about the cancellation. I was really disappointed that they did not care enough to call me and try to resolve the issue. I had spent a lot of money on my order and I expected better customer service.

Overall, I would not recommend InternetWines to anyone. They are the worst and they do not care about their customers. If you want to avoid disappointment and frustration, I suggest that you run fast and find a different company to order from.

R

InternetWines Poor Customer Service and False Accusations by InternetWines

I recently had an experience with InternetWines that left a bad taste in my mouth. I was searching for a bottle of wine that is no longer in production and stumbled upon their website. I was excited to find that they had it in stock and quickly placed my order, entering all of my information.

Days later, I received an email stating that they could not ship the bottle to me due to their inability to 'cross state lines'. I was disappointed but decided to call the store in my state to see if there was anything that could be done. Unfortunately, the woman I spoke with did not even allow me to finish my sentence before transferring me to a man who seemed disinterested in helping me. He simply told me "too bad so sad" and hung up.

I was frustrated with the lack of customer service and felt like my time had been wasted. I decided to leave a review to warn others about my experience. However, when I saw a response from someone claiming to be from InternetWines, I was shocked. They accused me of lying about the man's response and even posted false information about their locations.

It's clear that this company does not value their customers and is more concerned with making a profit than providing quality service. I would advise anyone considering purchasing from InternetWines to think twice and ask themselves if this is the kind of treatment they want to deal with if they have to contact them.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines InternetWines exceeded my expectations with fast shipping and great prices

I took a chance on InternetWines despite some bad reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised with my experience. I ordered six bottles of liquor on December 24th and received confirmation of shipment on December 28th. To my surprise, the packages arrived on December 30th, just in time for New Year's Eve!

The packaging was impressive, with foam blocks and bubble wrap protecting the bottles. Even the cardboard box for my Johnnie Walker scotch was included. The prices were also great, with some bottles costing significantly less than my local liquor store. Shipping was only $29 for all six bottles, which was a steal compared to the sales tax I would have paid locally.

Overall, I had a fantastic experience with InternetWines and will definitely be ordering again. The only downside was the negative reviews about customer service and stock issues, but I didn't have to deal with either of those problems. I highly recommend giving this company a chance, as they offer good prices and fast shipping.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Not Impressed: My Experience with InternetWines

I gotta say, I was pretty bummed out by my experience with InternetWines. I mean, I found the same wine I was looking for on other sites for a few bucks cheaper, so that was a bummer. And to be honest, I was a little skeptical when I saw that they had it listed as "in stock" - you never know with these online shops, you know? But I went ahead and ordered it anyway.

Well, let me tell you, I was not impressed. It took way longer than I expected for my order to arrive, and when it finally did, the bottle was damaged. Not cool. I reached out to customer service and they did refund my shipping, which was nice, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth.

So yeah, I wouldn't recommend InternetWines. Maybe they're fine for some people, but I just didn't have a great experience with them. If you're looking for a reliable online wine shop, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

InternetWines Disappointing Experience with InternetWines: Inaccurate Listings and Frustrating Customer Service

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with InternetWines. I mean, come on, how hard is it to get your listings right? I ordered a bottle of wine that I thought was gonna be the bomb, but when it arrived, it was totally different from what I expected. I even called them up to double-check before I placed my order, and they still got it wrong! What a bummer.

I don't think I'll be shopping with them again anytime soon. It's just not worth the hassle of dealing with their mistakes. I mean, if they can't even get their listings right, how can I trust them to deliver the right product? It's just not worth the risk.

Overall, I'd say that InternetWines is a pretty big letdown. If you're looking for a reliable online wine retailer, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. There are plenty of other options out there that won't leave you feeling disappointed and frustrated.

InternetWines Customer Reviews Overview

InternetWines is an online retailer that offers a wide selection of wines, spirits, and beers from around the world. Our team of experts has analyzed customer reviews and feedback to provide an overview of the company's strengths and weaknesses.

Positive points:

1. Extensive selection: InternetWines offers an impressive range of products, including rare and hard-to-find items. Customers appreciate the variety and quality of the offerings.

2. Competitive pricing: Many reviewers note that InternetWines' prices are often lower than those of other online retailers. The company also offers frequent sales and discounts.

3. Fast shipping: Customers report that their orders are typically shipped quickly and arrive in good condition. InternetWines uses sturdy packaging to protect fragile items during transit.

4. Excellent customer service: Reviewers praise InternetWines' responsive and helpful customer service team. Representatives are knowledgeable about the products and willing to assist with any issues or questions.

5. User-friendly website: The InternetWines website is easy to navigate and provides detailed product descriptions and reviews. Customers appreciate the ability to search by region, varietal, and price range.

Negative points:

1. Limited shipping options: Some customers have reported difficulty shipping to certain states or countries. InternetWines does not currently offer international shipping.

2. Inconsistent inventory: A few reviewers have noted that certain products are frequently out of stock or unavailable. However, this is a common issue with online retailers and is not unique to InternetWines.

Overall, InternetWines is a reputable and reliable online retailer that offers a wide selection of high-quality wines, spirits, and beers at competitive prices. Customers appreciate the company's fast shipping, excellent customer service, and user-friendly website. While there are some limitations to shipping options and inventory, these issues are relatively minor and do not detract from the overall positive experience of shopping with InternetWines.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

InternetWines contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with InternetWines?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with InternetWines Customer Service. Initial InternetWines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for InternetWines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about InternetWines. Discuss the issues you have had with InternetWines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.