Amazon.com / restocking fee
I ordered a book which was not what I expected. I contacted amazon & rranged to return the book immediately. It was a brand new book that I bought directly from amazon.
Imagine my shock when I received the total of my refund amount. On a book that cost over $16 I am getting back $4.
Besides high shipping ($3.99 media mail) they charged me over $8.50 restocking. This is a new fee which is not mentioned anywhere in their refunds policy.
Receiving $4 bck on over $16 means it cost me $12 + to make a mistake, which I will not be making gain with this formerly honest company
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - gen 1 echo never did really work right and now cannot connect to new wifi
- Amazon - charges to account 
- Amazon.com - amazon reward points
- Amazon.com - charges on my bank account
- Amazon.com - unable gain access to seller account for 3 weeks.