Amazon / third party crooks
I unknowingly ordered a laptop from a Third Party. The item arrived in a used, open box, and the inner contents was missing a part. The dealer refused to reimburse me. Amazon then forced him to pay me, but he kept 30% for "restocking". There is no way that I can stop this payment, as I am with Amazon Prime. The only way is to go to Small Complaints Court.
Advice: do not buy from third parties, and don't use the Amazon Credit Card. Better, do not use Amazon at all.
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft