Having problems with Dream Products?

Dream Products Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dream Products Customer Service. Initial Dream Products complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dream Products above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dream Products. Discuss the issues you have had with Dream Products and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 01, 2020

Dream Products — Cooling bras never received

I ordered a set of three cool bras weeks ago. I recieved a comformation number a tracking number. I tried to...

Dream Productstoe separators in the form of a glove for the feet

I ordered a pair of toe separators from this company and now i am learning that they are cheats and just scammers. Why the newspapers accept their adds after so many complaints is beyond me. I would like to receive my order or my money back but it seems that there is no response from anybody. They call themselves dream products because you get your orders only in your dreams.

• Updated by Edith Maizel · Mar 11, 2018

I have not received my items yet or any response whatever

Dream Productsproducts are junk, customer service is worse

Everything about this company is a joke. Every single item that I ordered was junk, and their customer service is even worse. Specifically, these are the items I ordered and the problems with them:

(1) Zippered Compression Stockings (Item# 84563) - The only reason I ordered these stockings is because the description specifically said they had 20-30 mmHg compression, but they are not even close. In fact, they seem to have no compression at all.

(2) Arch Support Compression Sox (Item# 86296) - Again, the only reason I ordered these stockings is because the description specifically said they had 20-30 mmHg compression, but they are not even close. In fact, they seem to have no compression at all.

(3) Wash & Wear Handbag (Item# 85676) - The description says "Just throw your first ever wash & wear handbag in the washer and viola, your bag looks brand new again! Made of durable crinkle polyurethane, giving it that designer suede look every girl loves!" I don't know what it is really made of, but it appears to be some kind of thin fabric that has been coated with a thin layer of something else. Straight out of the package, there were small white spots where the black coating had already peeled off. If I were to "throw it in the washer", I have no doubt that my "viola" would be that the black handbag was now white and that the black coating had ruined my washing machine, and that's not a chance I'm willing to take.

(4) Air Comfort Wrist Pads (Item# 84568) - I was elated when I saw this product because I had been looking for a wrist support that wasn't as thick as others on the market, and I thought that being able to adjust the amount of air was exactly what I needed. That may have been true if they weren't junk. I took the first one out of the pack and inflated it, then followed the instructions to deflate it to the level that I needed. Instead of being able to adjust it, it deflated completely and wouldn't inflate again at all. So I took the second one out of the box and the exact same thing happened. They are totally worthless.

I tried to call the company several times to ask a specific question about returning the items, but I was never able to speak to a live person. I then used their online contact form to ask the question and, several days later, I received a generic response from someone named "Shain" that was based solely on the multiple-choice subject, indicating that my question had not even been read. I replied to that email (which was from their customer service email address) and got no response whatsoever. After several more days of waiting, I contacted them again directly to their customer service email address and still got no answer whatsoever.

Under the "Customer Service & Policies" link on their website, there are at least two points that are of particular interest. One is that it first says that returns are accepted "within 30 days of receipt" and then it says "within 30 business days of receipt". Do they not know the difference between "30 days" and "30 business days"? Another point is that nowhere in these official policies (or anywhere else on their website that I could find) does it say anything about a restocking fee if items are returned. The back of the packing slip, however, states that they charge a 20% restocking fee. How is it fair that customers are not told about the restocking fee until AFTER they have received an order?

Even with the discrepancy between days and business days, by refusing to answer my question about the return, they managed to delay the return so long that, if I were to return it now, it would past the deadline and would not receive any refund, so not only would I have lost the amount that I paid for the items as well as the return shipping cost, they would have the items back to sell again to the next poor sap that comes along and falls for their claims, and I think that is exactly what they count on.

One final thought...even if you don't pay one bit of attention to anything I've said here, please pay attention to one fact. There is no way to review any product directly on their website. Stop for a minute and think about their reason for that...because everything is junk and they would be out of business in a heartbeat if potential customers were able to see that up front. I sincerely wish I had paid attention to that before I placed this order.

Dream Products Inc. — #83676 Talking Scale

The scale will not weigh my husband of 197lbs. Screen just goes balance and shuts off, no talking, no...

Dream Products IncShady company

I never learn. Should have stopped this nonsense. I ordered an item and waited for it for 3 months. How many times I tried to talk to someone from their support, but it was impossible. They only answer with emails but rarely. I think I got 2 or 3 emails from them saying that my issue would be resolved soon. It never was. And the second time was when the difference of money took 3 weeks to be charged on my account.
      Please don't do any kind of business with them.

Dream Products Inc. — I ordered three cooling bras about a month ago and to date I have not received them.

Important information, when I used my Visa account I was in the process of getting an updated Visa card and I...

Dream Products — 1 pair memory foam moccasin boots; tan, men's M

I placed an order to Dream Products for 1 pair of memory foam moccasin boots, item #298, for my husband on...

Dream products incorporatedI never received the items I ordered back on 9-23-16

I ordered a privacy screen, glass stickers and a stop leak and still to this day I have not got any of my items and they keep on giving me a run around about my items or my money back I want every body to know this company is a fraud they steal your money and then they argue with you about giving back your money when you don't even get your items I want my money back it was for $49.96 I will not be ordering from this company again and I'm also gonna tell my friends and family do not order from them as well

Dream ProductsLace Incontinence Underpants, Item #82558

I ordered one pair of these incontinence pants recently to try them out. I thought $19.99 was a bit expensive for a pair of pants that had a built-in pad in them (I'd rather have a pad that I could throw away after use, not have to wash it!), and the shipping charge of $5.95 which is approximately 35% of the purchase price of the pants was exorbitant, when you consider you could have put them in an envelope and shipping them 1st Class for around $1, but nonetheless, I wanted to check this product out. Well, I did check 'em out. I wore them for a afternoon, and found they were quite possibly the worst fitting panties I've ever worn The lace is nice, but it stops before the solid area that houses the pad, giving the appearance of diapers with lace trim. The legs are cut a bit short, as is the waist, and I felt so uncomfortable all afternoon, that I took the panties off and washsed them. They're drying now, but they're going to go to the garbage, but first I wanted to tell you what a lousy product you sent me. I'll bet they were designed by a male!

Dream Products Inc — 3 sleep bras ordered paid for & not received

On December 15 I placed an order from their ad in my magazine, for 3 sleep bras, a check for $21.99 was sent...

Dream Products IncOrder received short and incomplete

I ordered and paid for Items # 84559- Zipper compression stockings, #98453 Memory foam moccasin boots and was to receive also a surprise gift item #95153. What I received was item # 84560 a odd pair of stockings, and 84559 the pair of zipper compression stockings and no surprise gift # 95053. These moccasin boots I had ordered and paid for I was looking toward to, and paid significantly more for than these odd stockings that I received. These numbers aren't close to anything that may have been mistaken or mixed up in any point of the production process. And this error should have been caught at many points by either human or computer scanning before even leaving the building.This had to be an intentional fraud on their consumer and assume that this is their regular way of conducting business across the board. We could not be this fraudulent as citizens therefore this business should not be allowed to operate further until such activity is address and made legitimate.

Dream Products/Comfort Bra — never received comfort bra - check was cashed 3/18/14

I sent a check to Dream Products on 3/16/15, which was cashed on 3/18.15 for a comfort bra. I called and wa...

Dream Products — Cheesy merchandise - magnetic anti-arthritis gloves

Item 98308 is a farce. Painted dot on the outside of the gloves is suppose to pass for magnets. Never in a...

Dream Products2 adjustable arches

Order 2 adjustable arch support. Paid expediting fee $2.95 to get them quicker. Called today this morning I was given a tracking number for my order. I was told it was shipped on the second of December 2014, how could that be when I ordered in on December 3, 2014. Well the tracking number does not exist. I was told by "John" they use United Postal Service to Ship their product. Well for anyone who is listening that is a federal violation mail fraud. So this company best refund my money in full or get the product to me as promised.

Dream Products — free shipping

Watch out for their "free shipping" scam. When you order you will be charged about $4 for shipping. After you...

Dream Products Inc. — Order never recieved

I recently ordered a bra for my client that hooks in the front, because she has crippling arthritis. Thi...

Dream Products Inc. — Never received order

I sent a check for Children magnetic building blocks but never received that was Nov. 7th 2013. I want my...

www.DreamProductsCatalog.com----3 BrasWeb Site Can't &get& my order Correct

I cut out the Comfort & Support Bra advertisement from the weekly flier in the newspaper, and went online to the DreamProducts website to order the bras. I did everything right...clicked on the proper size, and price, but my cart had double and triple the price of the bras I clicked on to order. It just could not get the correct price into my cart. Also, the website hardly works...and is so, so, so. slow. After about 10 minutes of trying to correct the mistakes over and over and over, made by the website regarding the price...I gave up. then, I found this review web site and I am sooooo glad I read the reviews and did not buy anything. I hope enough people read these reviews and NEVER buy anything from these louses at Dream Products... and judging by my miserable experience, and all the complaints from people paying and not receiving the product, they should call themselves "Nightmare Products From Hell."

Dream Products, Inccase for credit cards

I ordered a credit card case from Dream Products, Inc. on Dec. 10, 2012 and have not received the item as of this date. (It is now Jan. 9, 2013). Of course, my check has cleared my bank; so they have my money. After some online investigating, it appears that this company is a fraud and should be investigated.

• Sy
                      Sylvia Flores Jan 10, 2013

My name is Sylvia Flores and I am the customer service manager at Dream Products, Inc. I'd like to personally assist you in finding out what is going on with your order. Unfortunately there was not enough personal information on this forum so I can search for your order in our system and provide you with a status. At this time I'd like to ask if you would please contact me directly at [protected], 8am-4pm PST so we can go over your order information. I will personally make sure you are provided with excellent customer service and your experience with Dream Products, Inc. ends on a positive note.

• Db
                      D Banister Jun 16, 2010

iI ordered some Solar Lights and a Bug light, I wrote a check for $57.88, today is June 16, 2010 I have YET to receive my items, these people are ripping people off and I will take them to Federal Court to sue for FRAUD, which is really not accepted by any courts.

• Be
                      Belva Perry Jan 15, 2009

Just want my order

• Be
                      Belva Perry Jan 15, 2009

Placed an order on line on 12/23/08 for 6 sleep Bras-item number 85081 these items were charged to my credit card but have never been recieved

• Ra
                      randi pierro Aug 23, 2008

I ordered 3 bras from the Dream products company and am still waiting for them. My check was cashed 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the bras. How long does it take to mail them. Is this the norm for this company.

• Bo
                      bonnie venezio Jul 09, 2008

It has been one month since the company cashed my check #1647 from Bank of America for wallet # 94357. I have not received the item ordered.

Dream Products / Riddex Pest Repellers — I did not receive the product

I ordered #3 Riddex Sonic Plus Pest Repellers about 5 weeks ago and I just received a Check For $ 19.94 and...