Having problems with Dealfind.com?

82 Peter St; 4th Floor
Toronto
Canada - M5V 2G5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dealfind.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Dealfind. CAExpired vouchers and no refund

I won’t recommend anyone to buy vouchers from the website www.dealfind.ca. I received expired vouchers and tried to change them, but the seller didn’t reply. I tried to reach him on weekends, but no one replied. I tried after that as well, but they again ignored me. I checked their website and it was mentioned that they didn’t return money. Total crap. So be aware of such things and better avoid these jerks. Not recommended company.

Dealfind — Vouchers not valid, no refund

I purchased 3 items, two housecleaning with LNS and the other for a massage. Totally, $120.00. The two...

Dealfind.com — Dealfind.com website and Calabogie Lodge Resort partnership for unfair business practice

I bought a voucher from Dealfind.com website for Calabogie Lodge Resort. In the voucher they say that we...

Oshawa

Dealfind / Teambuy - Ghassan Halazon — Refuse to refund money

I purchased a deal for 2 vouchers for an hour of Waverunners at a downtown Toronto location. Within a month I...

Toronto

Dealfind — Refund Denied

My husband John Snesar purchased a Voucher from Dealfind which was for the purchase of pizza from Ah Beetz...

Abbotsford

DealfindUnredeemable voucher

Purchased 4 $40 vouchers from dealfind.com for canvases at canvasaurus.com. The vouchers have no expiry date, so a year later I tried to use the vouchers, but the company seems to have vanished. Contacted dealfind.com to let them know & to request a refund, but they will only give me a $5 credit on a future $15+ purchase with them. They said I should have contacted them sooner. The point is, the vouchers had no expiry, and dealfind's FAQ's says that if a company goes out of business before vouchers are used, as long as the voucher isn't expired, they offer refund.

• Da
        Davinci131313 Jul 19, 2013

$5 off a future purchase of $15 or more when $40 was spent originally per voucher is not a credit, it's a joke! The bottom line is the voucher said no expiry date. That is Dealfind's problem, not the customer! Dealfind's attitude is "too bad so sad, we don't care about customer satisfaction!" Therefore, people need to think twice about purchasing vouchers from Dealfind! They deal with shady businesses and honestly don't care if the business no longer exists. They have your money!

DealfindExtremely Poor Service/Scam

I had purchased a voucher for Deerfoot Napa Autopro for $39 from Dealfind. It was for a car detail, inspection, and oil change. There was no expiry date so I didn't book my appointment right away. When I went to book my appointment, I found that the business was no longer there! I contacted Dealfind in order to get a refund. They told me all they could do for me was give me a promo code to get $5 off a purchase of $15 or more on their Teambuy.ca website! I was very upset so I called their customer service department and talked to a manager named Sarah. She told me I wasn't getting a refund because I had bought the voucher about 2 years ago. She referred to their refund policy and I told her that was NOT the policy at the time I purchased the voucher. She told me that it was my job to keep updated on their policy. I told her I'd contact my credit card company and file a fraud charge. She then threatened me and told me that she would make it so that I would not be able to make any other purchases online because she was going to do something with my credit! I told her that would be illegal and I would pursue legal action! At this point, she backtracked and denied saying that, even though I had her on speakerphone and two other people in the room heard her threaten me. She tried to say it was me that misunderstood what she said but it was very clear to me what she meant. This company has your credit card information and apparently, isn't afraid to use your personal information for fraudulent means! I asked to speak with someone with more seniority and was told I couldn't. I caution anyone who purchases anything from this company. They will refuse to look after you and could care less if you never use their services again! More frighteningly, they have access to your credit card information and will threaten to damage your credit if you dare report them to your credit card company!

• Gh
          gh1233 Aug 24, 2013

Sounds like you did misunderstand. And had two ppl listening? your're obviously a bully in a grown up form. EVERYONE knows if you dispute a charge online, you will difficulty using that credit card online in the future. I've been upset with Dealfidn in the past myself but i have to back this individual. They can't personally cause you difficulty using the card online in the future or any "damages" to your credit report...you do that to yourself if you issued a chargeback. Maybe listen in the future, and as an adult, discuss, ask questions so you won't have to be put in your place.

Dealfindno refunds

I am writing to you to let you know of a situation that has occurred between Dealfind and myself. About a year ago I purchased a deal at a salon for a manicure and pedicure. This deal had no expiry date.

Last week I was able to make an appointment to get the services done. When I got there, we were informed that “Lori’s beauty Salon” had been sold and new management took over.

We were not aware of this until we spoke with the new manager at the Salon. She was very clear that she would not be accepting this voucher and advised that we would have to pay for the services we were getting done. I ended up paying another $40 dollars. In all fairness I completely understood and took back the voucher to discuss with Dealfind.

On Tuesday May 21st I called deal find and spoke to a few customer service representatives. They were very adamant that I would not be getting back my money because it has passed one year since I purchased it. This is a new policy that has come in to effect. When these online deal sites first came about, I had bought quite a few most of them not having expiry dates. I noticed recently, all of them have expiry dates of six months or less. Along with this change came amendments to their refund policy. It now states that any vouchers purchased for a business that goes under will not be refunded if it was purchased over one year ago. When I purchased this voucher, this was not the case and was also confirmed by one of the agents I spoke to.
        I talked to Darryl who is one of the "managers" and not becuase he called me, I had to call him back to find out why I had not heard from him. He also confirmed that even though the company has shut down or sold there is absolutely no way that I would be getting my money back. I told him that was wrong and extremely unethical. I asked him several times how I am going to get back my money and he did not have an answer except to say “the rules are the rules”.

He also mentioned that he would be contacting the “new” company to see if they would be willing to take the people who bought the voucher. I questioned why they would do that without getting any money he said perhaps they will just do it, or maybe we can give them some of the money that was made but insisted that there was no way I would be getting a refund.

I told him I would give him 2 weeks to figure out a way to get me my money back. I also told him I would be telling all news stations about them and their wrong business practices as they have already been on the news. He really did not have much to say. I explained that we trusted deal find in buying a “deal” thinking that if something like this would occur that they would back us up as the consumers just like other companies does such as Wag Jag or Groupon. I told him that they would refund or credit the account without question and explained that if someone goes out of business, the customers should not suffer the consequences. I told him that they are basically stealing our money and I want everyone to know about this because I am sure is not the first time this has happened to other people.
        I really want the public to know that this is the way Dealfind works and it is absolutely not fair. I basically told him I would do what I can to shut them down. What they are doing is just wrong! They have made the money and don’t care about the customer because of their “new rules”.

How am I supposed to know that a company goes out of business if I purchased a voucher without an expiry date? Deal find does not notify their customers when something like this happens.

I find it strange that they also recently changed their “refund policy” seems like it was done on purpose so that they can keep the money they got from the customer should a company go out of business. This just does not make sense. Am I to call all the companies from all the deals that I purchased on a daily basis to make sure they are still in business? How do I know when and if a company will even go out of business? I paid Dealfind to take advantage of a deal they were offering not to take my money because business’s go under.

I feel this company should not stay in business as there is absolutely no protection to the customer whatsoever.
        Marilyn.

Dealfind — Requesting Refund as Business Closed

I have been unable to contact anyone in person. This is my second e-mail. Both responses from Dealfind appear...

Calgary

DealfindNever received our purchases

I ordered 2 Pairs of Gold Plated Swarovski Elements Earrings (Order #[protected]) as well as a Pair of Heat Shield Gloves (Order #[protected]) through Dealdind.com on October 18th. The item was supposed to be delivered 3-6 weeks after the deal closed (Oct. 21st) but even 9 weeks later, nothing has come. The companies: ClearPointDirect.com and SendOffer.ca do not reply to their emails and neither does Dealfind. On top of that, there is no way to communicate with them by phone. i feel like a fool for falling for this.

Dealfind.comCongrats, Dealfind... you lost ANOTHER customer

I bought some hanging tomato planters from Dealfind through Track Your Deal (a separate website offering the actual product), and I got scammed!! I placed the order, and when entering my credit card info, I clicked the button for "use billing address for shipping", but somewhere between there and the confirmation email... guess what, my address conveniently got changed from Massachusetts to NORTH DAKOTA. NOWHERE in my billing info, or credit card, or anything else I typed does it say NORTH DAKOTA. And even if I actually had accidentally typed North Dakota into my billing info and didn't realize it, it wouldn't have gone through because it didn't match my real address. So, needless to say, I did not get my hanging tomato planters, and obviously nobody from Dealfind or from Track Your Deal is answering my emails (Track Your Deal is conveniently ALWAYS closed... whenever you try to "chat" with a customer service representative, it says they are not available because the office isn't open). I tried calling Dealfind [protected]) but they do not have phone support for customer service. They direct ALL customer service requests through the useless "contact us" message center on the website... which obviously never responds to anything, ever. So, I started calling up random sales people there (start with extension 259, then 258, 257, 256 etc etc) to see if they were of any help... and I actually laughed out loud when the woman on the phone (Karen) literally said "I'm in sales, I don't do anything." Verbatim. She literally told me she doesn't do anything. I didn't disagree with her.

Congrats, Dealfind... you lost ANOTHER customer. Good luck with your inevitable bankruptcy.

DealfindHolmes Window Cleaning Voucher

I bought a voucher for Window Cleaning thru Dealfind. The company offering the deal was Holmes Window & Total Home Cleaning. They claimed to be a $225.00 value for $89.00 for 25 windows inside and 25 outside. There was no expiry. I bought the deal in October thinking I would use it in April for Spring cleaning. When I contacted Holmes Window & Total Home Cleaning to cash in on my voucher, they did not want to honour the price I paid. He wanted an extra $50. to come and do the job. I then contacted deal find and they said they had a 30 day policy and that I was on my own. But they suggest that I offer it to someone else or try and sell it on line. Can you believe it! I am supposed to sell a voucher that is not being honoured. So lets screw someone else in the process. Maybe I should just donate it to my worst enemy. I am looking at small claims court. If anybody wants to join in, the more the merrier. These companies get away with too much. It is time we take a stance and show them that they cannot just take our money and run.

• Do
                  DontUseHolmesWindowCleaners Jul 09, 2012

We had the exact same experience. We asked for $89.00 worth of window cleaning and they still said it would cost an extra $100.00! We e-mailed Holmes Window Cleaning with the following: "Please just clean 89 dollars worth of exterior windows." Someone named Spencer responded as follows - "Thanks for the attitude. Feel free to get a refund with groupon as I won't be doing your windows."

Count me in on your small claims court case. We know others too.

Dealfind.comTheir customer service promise is a bunch of b.s.

I learned from experience that you must check out the company (ratings, legitimacy etc) BEFORE you buy the voucher. Their refund policy is if you used it, you can't get a refund. So if you use the voucher and realize that the deal was a bad deal or you didn't get what you expected, you're out of luck. No refund whatsoever! So it is buyer beware and buy at your own risk. Their customer service promise is a bunch of b.s. as well. We want to make you happy but we won't give you a refund for lousy service. I will not be buying from them again, ever. Dealfind is only interested in getting new customers and not retaining existing ones. Stay away.

CSDealfind Apr 27, 2012

Hi Gurne,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties with your Dealfind vouchers(s). As stated on our refund policy found at http://www.dealfind.com/refund-policy.php:

We believe in our business partners. That's why we can back them with the Dealfind Promise.
                    So, if your deal voucher expires before you use it, our merchants will still honor the price you paid. If other circumstances keep us from setting things right, we can refund your purchase price according to the type of deal you purchased, as noted below, unless the deal page states otherwise. The purchase price is the price you actually paid: we can't refund the value of any promotional code you applied to your order.

Always check the What You Should Know section of a deal's page for any exceptions to our standard refund policy as outlined below.

If you decide to ask for a refund, we'll need your request in writing. So please use the form on our Contact Us page.

Deals are different, and so are the conditions for refunding your purchase price.

Local Services (any deal you redeem at the business's address, except for Travel)
                    - cash or credit for up to 30 days from the first day your voucher is valid, and only if you haven't used it

Travel (any deal you purchase for a hotel or resort)
                    - cash or credit for up to 14 days from the day you purchased your voucher, and only if you haven't used it

Products (any deal for which you receive your purchase in the mail)
                    - cash or credit for up to 14 days from the date you received your product, and only if the goods are damaged or defective

We encourage you to always email us with any feedback, questions, issues or concerns as we do take our valued customers very seriously. We investigate each case on a case-by-case basis, and do our best to keep our customers satisfied! Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1.855.631.6368, or by filling out our Contact Us Request Form here: http://www.dealfind.com/contact-us.php

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon, as we will do our best to assist!

The Dealfind Team

Dealfind.com - CanadaNo response while claiming refund for unused deal voucher

Hi,
                  I purchased dealfind voucher for Jaydenicole.com through Dealfind.com - canada. I purchased it on 1st March 2012 12:57 PM. Deal subject was "($7 for a 3 Month Fitness Membership to Jaydenicole.com from the Hills ($39 Value))." Later on I found that it was just an ordinary online course without any physical location. I filled the request for cancellation of the voucher at Dealfind.com. No response. I called the customer support specialist and confirmed that they received my request. He sent response via e-mail that we will check within 24 hours if you have used the voucher or not. This was the matter of 12th Mar 2012.
                  Within last week I sent 3-4 e-mails to dealfind support and sent an additional request online to get the refund but it seems that I am getting ignored.
                  If they were genuine then they would not take more than a month to process my refund.
                  Please think 3-4 times before purchasing Dealfind vouchers. I am totally frustrated at this point of time.

Regards,

Vanaspati Bhavsar

CSDealfind Apr 09, 2012

Dear Vanaspati,

Thank you for your post.

I have looked into your case personally for you and see that you were sent emails asking for your information, so that we were able to provide you with a refund. We apologize if you did not receive these emails, as they may have been sent to your junk mail or spam folders.

Please ensure that Dealfind is on your safe-senders list, so that you are able to receive emails from us regarding any inquiries you may have! We have gone ahead and processed the refund for you, as well as have sent you an email confirmation regarding this. Please check your inbox for the confirmation email.

Please rest assured that we go through great lengths to ensure that our vendors are reputable and provide our customers with excellent service. You can continue to rely on us to find you great Deals!

The Dealfind Team

Dealfind.comThink twice before launching a deal with DealFind

I am an owner and operator of a small business and decided that I would give DealFind a try.
                    Definitely a waste of my time. The consultant was pushy and unprofessional. She said that she had 'suggestions' for my deal, but really she was telling me what my deal was going to be. I literally had no say. She wanted to cut my deal price down even lower than what I had originally wanted, and on top of that, she wanted to add an extra service to my deal. It was getting out of control! I was also sent an email with 'details' about my deal that looked like it had been slapped together within seconds. After reviewing the deal that was thrown together for me, (and reading the horrible reviews online about DealFind), I decided that it would be in my best interest to let them know right away that I no longer wished to run a deal with them. In the long run it just wasn't worth it for my business.

I don't normally write reviews, but after reading all of the reviews on here, I decided to share my story to let other small business owners know that they should really think twice before launching a deal with DealFind.

DealfindRipped Off!!!

I recently purchased two bracelets from Dealfind, one with black crystal beads and the other with red crystal beads. The black crystal bracelet came with 7 crystals but the red crystal bracelet only came with 5 crystals. Dealfind and Shirin Diamond Center advertises 7 crystal beads for all their bracelets. I contacted Dealfind and they suggested that I contact Shirin Diamond Center directly for product exchange and return shipping costs. Shirin Diamond Center has not replied to any of my emails. Dealfind does indeed find good deals but that doesnt mean that the product the you receive is what you actually ordered. Dealfind does not want to remedy the issue instead leaves the customer high and dry. What a joke. Future online deal seekers please go to Wagjag or Teambuy or Groupon instead. At least these companies can afford excellent customer service.

CSDealfind Mar 12, 2012

Dear Mery21,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear that you that you were unable to get in touch with the merchant for information regarding exchanging your product. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please call us directly at [protected], or visit our Contact Us page at www.dealfind.com/contact-us.php and a Customer Satisfaction Expert will be more than happy to assist you in rectifying this situation. Exchanging and returning products is the merchant's realm, and that is why you were directed to them. If you are experiencing difficulties contacting them, we will contact the merchant on your behalf and work with you and the merchant to ensure that you are satisfied with the deal you purchased!

As per Dealfind's Promise, nothing is more important to us than ensuring all of our customers are happy.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for using Dealfind!

• Ml
                          mlepera Mar 26, 2012

I wish I had seen this page before I had ordered. 5 weeks ago Dealfind offer a deal in Dallas, I checked the salon's website to confirm weekend hours were available, I called the business and confirmed I could make a weekend appointment and then bought the certificate - 3 days later I get a call from the salon stating they no longer have weekend hours. I called Dealfind and filled out their REFUND request form. It has now been 4 weeks since my original Refund was requested and still not money. They make up one lie after another. They tried to tell me a refund to my debit card would take 30 days because that was MY banks policy - I called my bank and was told that is not true that I would see any merchant generated refund immediately.
                          I just want my money back.
                          When I posted a note on the website about getting my refund - they suspended my account.

CSDealfind Mar 27, 2012

Hi mlepera,

Thank you for your post.

We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your Dealfind voucher, as well as with your refund. As per your conversation with the Customer Satisfaction Supervisor earlier today, we want to assure you that your refund has already been processed.

As we stated, the refund does take 5-10 business days to show up in your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to resolve any issues you are having immediately.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for using Dealfind!

• Ha
                          Happy Canadian Apr 23, 2012

I purchased dance studio coupons through dealfind and when I contacted the dance studio about them, they said that the deal was not authorized by them and I had to contact dealfind to get my money back. I wrote to Dealfind about this on April 4, 2012. Today is April 23rd and I have yet to hear back from them.

Cherrie00 Dec 11, 2012

I purchased this deal "Pair the sparkle of genuine Swarovski crystal elements with the rich lustre of freshwater pearls and you’ve got the sort of eye-popping elegance you thought was reserved for award-ceremony red carpets. Choose between classic white AA-grade freshwater pearls and exotically elegant black. At 90% off the full value of this beautiful set, you may want to buy one of each." for $29. But I received the set, I was so disappointed. It has so many scratches on them and it looks like from Dollar store. It's just worth nothing. I contacted Dealfind. Actually the customer service is not bad. And everything else I ordered from Dealfind is not bad. At least worth the money I paid. The problem is from the maker 'Shirin Diamond". It is not a accredited vendor. I searched Better Service B. I emailed them the picture of the set. And they told me it was delivered, but I still haven't received. It has been 6 months. Please do not buy anything from this vendor "Shirin Diamond".

CSDealfind Dec 11, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Can you please let us know your email reference to your inquires. Once I have this we can further investigate to make sure we get your questions answered.

Dealfind Support

Dealfind — scam

Dealfind.com has several locations, however, their main corporate office is in Canada. No doubt in a foreign...

DealfindVouchers

Dealfind is one of the worst deal sites for customers. I have dealt with other sites liek Groupon, however, Dealfind is the worst in customer service - they never take customer side and will do everything not to return customer's money. In 2011 I bougt vouchers for my mother and myself in a spa salon in Toronto through dealifind. The spa salon has a limit on the vouchers to be used by one person.. Unfortunately, my mother died and I was not able to use her portion of the vouchers. After discussions with the spa, spa was sympthatetic with the situation and suggested to refund the money through Dealfind. However, Dealfind has refused to provide a refund quoting internal policies. The service is insensitive and needs better customer service. I will think twice before dealing with them in the future.

CSDealfind Jan 29, 2012

Hello Dealfindcustomer,

We are truly sorry for your loss and for the experience you have endured.

Although our standard refund policy is within 30 days of purchase, we look at all refund requests on a case-by-case basis and do our best to help. We understand that this is not the experience you have had with us, and we would like to make it right. If you could please call [protected] and ask to speak with one of our Customer Satisfaction Supervisors, we will take care of this for you immediately. We will look into your case and will also follow up with the Customer Satisfaction Expert that handled your case. We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to resolving this matter with you!

Dealfind Support Team

• Jh
                            JH828 Aug 02, 2013

I totally agree with the comment earlier regarding their lacking in customer service. I recently tried to redeem one of the car wash vouchers I bought from Dealfind, but the voucher was flatly refused and I was told to go back to Dealfind to sort out the problem. Although the vouchers were purchased over a year ago, the vouchers clearly state that there is no expiry date. I notified Dealfind of this problem almost a month ago and they said they would try and contact the merchant to sort this out, but every time I called to check status, Dealfind’s response was the same, which is “we’re not able to reach the merchant, and we have to keep trying as there is nothing more we can do.” I escalated to Dealfind’s Director of Customer Experience, and he recited a policy that deals with a merchant who had closed down, and responded very tersely that “after one year, we are unable to issue a refund or credit for your purchase”. In my case the merchant is still actively in business, but Dealfind doesn’t seem to care to differentiate the situation. Btw, on Dealfind’s FAQ, under the question “what Happens if the business that featured a deal closes down, ” Dealfind’s answer is “You will be given credits towards Dealfind.com for your unused ticket(s) so long as they have not expired. Simply get in touch with us via email or phone ([protected]@dealfind.com / [protected]).” The FAQ answer totally mis-represents and contradicts the policy. So beware that when buying from Dealfind, they will manipulate and twist their policy to their own liking at a customer’s disadvantage if something goes wrong.

• On
                            onebig Dec 27, 2013

DO NOT DEAL WITH DEALFIND, THIS COMPANY TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOES NOTHING WHEN YOU DON'T GET EITHER GOODS OR SERVICES. We purchased two certificates for an Airport Limo company, we were NEVER able to use them as the Airport Limo company told us that they were booked each time we contacted them. Then the same company refused to respond to our communciations, we found that the company went Bankrupt with the 30 days of our purchase. Dealfind customer support refused to assist and when we contacted them again, Dealfind refused to acknowledge our communications. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Dealfind.comI am prepared to dispute the transaction and report these companies to someone if I do not receive the refund or the product

I purchased the flying shark by widget love. I bought it as a Christmas present and submitted my voucher on Dec 3. I didn't need it until Jan 6, so I thought I had plenty of time. After 2.5 weeks of waiting, I called widget love and left a message. They never returned my call. I posted an email. They never replied. I called dealfind.com to ask for either the product or a refund. The girl told me that the company had better response than expected so they were having to go through a different vender to send the orders. She said that I should receive the order within a week or so. A week or so later, I called back because there was no product. No response from widget love. Dealfind.com says that the product is being shipped from Canada and has to go through customs. So, give is another week before requesting your refund. I called back today (2 weeks later). The guy told me that there was a problem with customs when the product was shipped, but the issue has been resolved and the product has been shipped. I should have it within a week. I told him I didn't want the product anymore. Just give me the refund. He said to fill out their contact form requesting a refund and when I recieve the product to send it back the merchant. They would process my refund once the product was verified as returned. I asked what I needed to do if I never received the product. He said call back in a week.

Honestly. At this point, if I receive the product, I should get to keep it and get a refund. But, I am happy to return it if I get my refund. I don't want it or anything to do with widget love or dealfind.com. I am prepared to dispute the transaction and report these companies to someone if I do not receive the refund or the product. We'll see what happens.

• Ca
                              CanadaDave Jan 13, 2012

I am in a similar situation in regards to CSV360 and Fabuless no replies from either.

• Ca
                              CanadaDave Jan 13, 2012

Dealfind is the worse . Sorry I ever dealt with them.

• Wi
                              widget love support Jan 28, 2013

Dear Akelmande,
                              Unfortunately we can not identify you from any of the details provided within. Your purchase was based on a 3-5 week estimated delivery time. Because of the time of year and consistent delays with Customs during the holidays it is not a surprise to us that it took the full duration. Somewhere between 5-10% of customers during the holidays did experience some random delays, which are unfortunately beyond our control. While most delivered within 1-3 weeks, the remainder took the full 3-5 weeks. All of our parcels are shipped with tracking numbers and less than half a percent are lost in transit or experience major delays. Please contact us directly via our website and open a ticket.

Regarding our contact - We do not provide a voicemail box for people to leave massages. Our lines are open during regular business hours Mon - Fri. If you sent an email or contacted us through the website, please provide your Ticket# as a reference. We reply to 100% of inquiries within 1-2 business days max.

Thanks and looking forward to helping you resolve your concerns.

Best regards,

Management
                              Widgetlove.com

• Td
                              Tdmom Feb 28, 2013

What number did you call? I have been fighting these people on 2 purchases for over a year.

DealfindNO REFUND

Bought this "deal" where someone was supposed to come to my home. After 2 weeks of calling the office and never being able to leave a message because their voicemail was full, I was finally able to leave a message. Waited another 2 weeks and noone ever called me back. Contacted Dealfind who dragged their feet on responding. when I called them, they claimed they e mailed me the refund form, but I did not receive it. After my fourth call, they finally sent it. I returned it 5 minutes later, but have not seen a refund on my card or on my dealfind account. Am attempting to work with my bank on a refund on my debit card, but it's been over 30 days. Dealfind SUCKS!!!

s a stern Jul 14, 2011

I bought house cleaning services from dealfind. I had great difficulty reaching the supplier, LNS Cleaning. When we finally scheduled an appointment no one showed up or called. Then Dealfind dragged their heels in giving me a refund; said they needed me to provide a lot of information that they already had. I finally had to dispute the charge with the credit card company.

• De
                                Dealfind.com Jul 18, 2011

Good day,

This is the Customer Service Manager at Dealfind. I must start off by apologizing for the miss information you received. We have our refund policy of 30 days, however we do make exceptions due to different circumstances. If you could call [protected] and ask for the Customer Service Manager or email [protected]@dealfind.com and in the subject line make it Attn to CS Manager and I will follow up with this immediately. I can pull up your case and follow up with the Customer Satisfaction Experts as well, as this is not the message we want to send out to our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience and I look forward to resolving this matter for you! Thank you for your help in advance.

CSM
                                Dealfind

• Go
                                goodluck.888 Oct 12, 2011

Haha, no kidding,
                                I purchased a ( Chicago Dirt Buster ) voucher to have my gutters and windows clean, it had been a whole week that I have been trying to schedule an appointment, first, it was a NON WORKING test center phone number in the voucher and redemption site, after 3 attempts without any luck then 3 phone calls and 3 emails were made to Deal Find Support, finally was given another phone number that had a blurry message and another email announcement JUST CANNOT BE HEARD due to the bad pronouncation, I asked 3 others to listen what everyone giving a different outcome, then another call and email were made, Deal Find still have NOT reply and seem like they give up and don't care.
                                I purchase others voucher for sleek and acupuncture too, but had no more confident in Deal Find any more!

• Sm
                                Smooshed Dec 09, 2011

Dear Dealfind CSM, Get a new job before you end up committing suicide!

CSDealfind Dec 19, 2011

Hi Cfound,

We are truly sorry you have had this experience. We always try to resolve any and all inquiry in a timely manner. Our goal is help our customers use the voucher that you purchased from Dealfind. I understand that you did not have this experience with us and I want to make it right. If you could please call me directly I will take care of this for you immediately, [protected] EXT 368.

Dealfind Support Team

• Ph
                                Phx Shopper Mar 26, 2012

I bought 3 different deals. They are batting 1000: 3 merchant FAILS. Simple things like not answering the phone or locked doors during mall required store hours. Airport transportation showed up 10 minutes after pickup time. We had made specific reservations by email which were confirmed. Driver said he was only called 10 minutes prior to arrival. Nobod answered the phone when we tried to call that a.m. Hair stylist had a phone where the voicemail was full and there was no contact information on their web site. Optician's store was locked 1.5 hours after opening time and nobody answered store phone or corporate phone. I drove 30 miles round trip for that store. I'd like to shop locally but not if the company can't meet simple service expectations.