Altech Autopage / Bad service with an upgrade

1 South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 0832334037

I was contacted by a lady called leah on tel number [protected] she informed me that i ca upgrade and receive a phone the next day. The phone a blackberry z3 arrived and i realised that it did not ring. I contacted leah and she sent the courier back to pick up the phone. Now i see that my account has increased with more that half the monthly amount and i have apparently upgraded without a phone. I keep on getting messages that said this matter is now closed. . . What does that mean??? Am i getting a new phone or what because at this rate i want to cancel my account!!! I tried for two solid weeks every day to talk to someone at autopage and not oneo not one can answer me!!! Pls help!!! [protected] petro - no phone no billing!!!

Pe
Jul 1, 2015

Comments

• Cj
      7th of Jul, 2015

To get good Service From Autopage contact this top Director for RESULTS Najma Moosa

I have had no luck escalating my Autopage problems for more than a month via the normal service channels and then finally got to the person who CAN make a difference at the very top. He is Najima Moosa Email address Najma Moosa NMoosa@Autopage.Altech.co.za - I suggest you email him directly or phone him directly (011) 650-8301 -this is much more effective than trying the service line. This is really the only way and the only person who can handle your complaint for immediate satisfaction. You are wasting your time trying anybody else or any other avenue. If it is urgent keep sending emails every 30 minutes.

Tired of struggling with Autopage Bad Service? Then contact Mr Najima Moosa directly immediately and just keep pestering him untill ALL your services issues are resolved. He has the authority and is the decision maker - DO NOT LET HIM FOBB YOU OFF to someone else, that is simply a feedback loop. Stay with him and continue emailing him and calling him directly untill Autopage gives you good service as promised.

All my emails to the Service Desk yielding zero results. Phoning the support desk yielded no results for a month. Mr Najima Moosa is the man!