Having problems with Cell2Get.com?

Cell2Get.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cell2Get.com Customer Service. Initial Cell2Get.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cell2Get.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cell2Get.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Cell2Get.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cell2Get.comcell phone brand BLU [JOY]

I purchased the BLU {JOY } cell phone for my husband on 10/24/2020 my order number 77986 and paid $81.18 for the phone.
I want to return the phone and get a refund due to my husband passed away. I don't have a invoice or any type of statement showing my purchase. All I have is a padded envelope, how can I return this cell phone and get my full refund.

Dec 01, 2020

Cell2Get.com — Cell phone

Ordered Blackberry Keyone cellphone (new) 11/23 from Cell2Get.com (via phone) and paid for two-day shipping...

Cell2Get.comWireless modem

I ordered a AT & T compatible modem from Cell2Get.com. No receipt was provided. I have the record of my charge, but there is no invoice number. I was notified by a third party when the item shipped, so no link back to Cell2Gget.com. There was no box, just a padded envelope. The modem was junk, it lasted about a month. The company makes it almost impossible to return the item, and I am sure there would be no refund.

Cell2Get.comunscrupulous people

What's the point of selling things if they are always unavailable?
      Of course, I understand that you're interested anything, but your customers' money, but hey, where's a bit of your conscience?
      I ordered a cell phone two months ago that was obviously in stock, and a couple of days later they said it was on back order because they don't have the phone now and they can't say when exactly it will be in stock again. Very nice. How about the money I paid for the phone?
      They asked me to wait for ten business days more. Unfair. You took my money right away, but don't really hurry to give it back. Your company is a joke!!!

Cell2Getawful

My wife bought Casio G'zOne Commando C771 (Verizon) CDMA and paid extra for an expedited shipping that would take up to 4 days. That was ok for us.
        But the problem is that she never got any emails with confirmation, and there wasn't any tracking number. That looked very suspicious. She started worrying, so I called them and asked what happened. They said that the phone was on back order and that their representatives SIMPLY forgot to notify her about it.
        Oh god, it's so unprofessional, I have no words to describe this mess!

Cell2Getstay away

I'm warning you not to buy anything from them.
          1. Even if you pay for a fast delivery, be sure, they will be late.
          2. They may send you a wrong item. Or it may be the same, but it won't be the one you saw in the picture.
          3. If you decide to return your item, be ready to pay for the shipping.
          4. Wait for weeks for them to resend.
          5. Don't think that you will get a great quality after replacement. It will probably be the same.

Summing it up, you should be careful dealing with their business.

Cell2Getbroken phone

I have purchased a phone from Cell2Get website and the one arrived was broken. It did not work properly so I contacted the company and asked for a refund and they agreed. I paid for the return shipping and later received a message from them stating that there was nothing wrong with the phone and that they will not refund my money. They sent it back to me.
            But it was not working!!! After I turned it on it worked for about 5 minutes and automatically turned off and that happened all the time!
            Clowns!

Cell2Get — sell used phones as new

Ordered an iphone5s in june 2015. The iphone is not working right out of the box. It gives blue screens and...

Cell2get.com/Cell Phones — sells remanufactured and open box phones as new

Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to...

Cell2get cellphonescam fraud

This is a one man operation also known as electronics force. Melvin (his name this month) sits at his computer and pulls strings..Spends half his time writing 5 star reviews to skew his overall rating on review sites..I've been told that this not possible but somehow he is doing it. Just look below..(33) 5 star reviews, (3) 1 star reviews and nothing in between .The ratio was 100 to 60 on another site. His 5 star reviews all have miss spellings, bad grammar and use halting English. Each one is a tear jerker; a personal interest story. The similarities are obvious.

I ordered a phone and paid for expedited shipping. Called him after not receiving it..Gave me bogus tracking number..Called back..said that he had shipped usps by mistake but would credit shipping charges to my card. Never happened..19 days later it shows up at my billing address in another state.

Phone arrived in what appeared to be new packaging;missing the promised usb cable and headset..turned out to be a used phone. They didn't even bother to clear the memory completely..It still had previous owners info. When I had it activated it was pointed out that there was dirt between the keys. Quite embarrassing.

UPDATE..celltoget is challenging one of my reviews on the grounds that I never made the made the purchase..I'm being asked to show proof that I did..I wonder how many how many negative reviews disappear because people can't be bothered.

Cell2Get.comthis is not good business practice

On January 15th I placed the order with Cell2get paid for 2 day shipping. Expected the package on Thursday. On Thursday I called the company asking where the items were. I was told it shipped Wednesday and should receive it Friday. I asked for the tracking information and was told it would be emailed to me. Friday on cell phone, called only to hear the package will arrive Monday January 21. Thursday they gave me a tracking number but could not find any information about the package. So I emailed the company to complain, they emailed me back a tracking number. Tried tracking the package and no information wa avavilable per USPS. Since January 21st was a holiday I could not reach anyone. January 22nd, I called them back the guy being pompus say stay on the line and he will track it. He tells me he sees its out for delivery. So he asks me to track it while on the phone to my surprise the tracking information shows up. Also it states when the USPS receive the infoprmation to ship. It was received by the USPS on Saturday January 26th. Not on the date given to me by the company. They were not being truthful, I hope the phones work and are new like stated on the site. They cannot be trusted far as I am concerned. I will update further on the quality of the phones. I paid for two day service but like they said its two days from when they decied to ship not 2 days from when I placed the order. Twisiting of words, sad they stoop so low. My money is valuable is my services are not. This is not good business practice.

• Om
                    Omiteled Jan 15, 2013

Same as everyone else. Arrived late, sent unopened for a refund, they only refunded 70% of what I paid and called the rest restocking charges. Terrible reviews, wish I'd seen them before!!

• It
                    Itiale Nov 28, 2012

Worst online purchase I have ever had --Frauds all the way they lied about product they lied about shipping location claimed all NEW in original package it was bogus took forever to arrive after paying for 2nd day air service stay away and never use them.

Joromke Oct 03, 2012

Please, and I say it again "PLEASE" do not make business with this company (they don't even deserve being called a company). Their products are not new at all, they probably get them refurbished from China and re-sell them to customers en the US, that don't know about this fakers.

• Ga
                    Gasippe Jun 06, 2012

Don't even think of returning a phone.They will charge an unbelievable restocking fee. even if the phone was never opened.I am still out 164.00, they said I will get about 98.00 of it back.I still do not have the credit after 7 days!Thieves!!!Dont ever shop there.

• Am
                    Amiliare Sep 24, 2011

Fraud! Took them almost 3 months to ship me a Nokia phone. I complained various times and was given phony tracking numbers. Once the phone arrived, I shipped it back as I had long bought a different phone. Cell2get charged me an entirely arbitrary restocking fee of almost 30%. STAY CLEAR!!

• Mo
                    Mootane Mar 22, 2011

I ordered a "new" HTC pure device and realized that the device has been out of warranty for more than a year. "New" doesn't mean it comes with manufacturers warranty like they claim on their website.

Cell2Get.comit is the worst place you can buy a new phone

"Cell2Get, which now tries to undercover themselves as ElectronicsForce.com, is the worst place you can buy a new phone. First of all, the advertise the phone with a special price, as if it is new, but it is NOT new at all. Mine came with scratches and after market parts. I bought 2 phones, about a month ago. Just received the first one and I am still waiting on the second. Every time you call them they say that you will receive your phone on the next day. Liars!!! You can get the same used phone 10 times cheaper at Ebay much faster. DONT EVER USE CELL2GET."

Cell2Get.comfraud, scam

If you really need a phone in a short delay and at a minor cost, NEVER CHOSE CELL2GET.COM. This is the great scam I ever knew in the USA.
                    If I was very confident in the US online purchases, after the recent fraud (April 2012) I will never trust in any site of the States.
                    I bought a Nokia 6555 in April, I paid for 40 Euros for quick dispatching (7 days) in addition to the 100$ for the cell phone.
                    After 2 months I was still waiting for the phone.
                    I discovered they ordered such phone in China (I visited the Chinese website and find out the same cell phone for half a price).
                    As I had to leave on mission and did not receive any cell after one month and a half, I had to provide with a European reseller who send me the phone within 48 hours.
                    A so called Ray Wilson wrote me an email on the 29/03/2012 confirming me the reimbursement of my order. As it never reached to me, after 7 months, I gave a lawyer the charge to follow the question.
                    A swindle, a rubbery, a fraudulent site, call it as you want, that's CELL2GET.COM.
                    So I alert anybody to take care NOT to order anything to cell2get.com.
                    Raffaele D'Arcangelo - Turin (Italy)

• Gn
                        Gnik Mar 28, 2016

We got a phone thAt didn't work. The same day we talked to this guy with a foreign accent and he said he would pay to ship it back, but that did not work so we paid for the shipping and he would reimburse us. Upon shipping confirmation of the returned phone he would immediately send the new phone out to us. THAT didn't happen. We cancelled the order and he said he would refund our shipping and credit us on our card. That didn't happen either!!
                        He claims he has stores in California, a legal department...We believe it's only him.
                        We disputed the charge on our credit card and are out of the shipping charges. BUT that's not all. He sent us an email and our computer CRASHED after we threatened to write a bad review. This guy should be investigated!!!

Cell2Get.comthey are putting fraudulent charges on my bank card

They are putting fraudulent charges on my bank card — boa is investigating them — luckily boa has software that detects fraudlent charges and only 1 went thru which they are taking care of. But they tried 6 times, $200 each time, to put charges thru to my card. I have never used them and advise people to stay away from this company!!

• Su
                          SuckerPunchedBob Nov 07, 2011

This just happened to us to. There was a strange $139 charge to my Visa and all of a sudden a cheap phone was delivered a day later. No instructions inside...no invoice...nothing. I tried call again but no answer...again went straight to voice mail. Unfortunately...not knowing..I signed for the package. Now I have to go through all the craziness of working with my bank and the police on this fraud charge. . STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY! They are a fraud.

Cell2Getscam

They are a scam. Called them on 02/21 and they told me item was on its way and should arrive within the next two days. Called them again on 02/28 to ask for a tracking number or a refund and they gave me a tracking number for an item that had been shipped from HK on 02/26. The tracking number has been updated today (03/16) as delivered to Brooklyn, NY when I live in Ohio... Obviously they have not shipped anything to me. Do not let them steal your money like I did.

• Vi
                            victim andy Feb 05, 2014

I agree. I received the wrong phone (is was to ship fedex instead it was USPS from China). I returned the phone and received the wrong phone again. I returned the phone again now I have a USPS tracking number indicating USPS never received the package despite electronicsforce saying it was picked up for shipment. I am disputing the charge on my CC. Never...never use these scammers. there is a common thread in all the post on these folks.

• Wh
                            WhereismyPhone Mar 18, 2011

I cannot delete the above message so update: I actually received the phone today so they are not a scam. Wrong box but the phone seems to be in good shape. It took a few phone calls, a wrong tracking number and a month but they did send me my phone.

• Cd
                            Cds Feb 11, 2011

I have the same complaint as most. This company is a complete scam. I paid for a nextel phone, paid extra for UPS. I received a Boost phone, USPS 10 days later; the package was open with only a charger (no warranty or sim). Everytime you call you get "MELVIN", no manager. I got a bogus tracking number the first time I called. I'm sure all of this is done on purpose to force you to pay for "restocking", read the return policy you need to have a manager approval and authorization number for returns. So they make money on your misery, charge you for shipping you don't get and a restocking fee for their mistake. I am sending this to the NY State attorney general, suggest you all do the same.

• Ka
                            Kahuzit Dec 02, 2010

Ordered 3 Nokia phones and never received invoice or order confirmation. Received 2 phones after a month and had trouble reaching them in the meantime trying to ask where my order is. Will never order from them again. Total scam.

JORDAN Apr 19, 2009

NEVER RECEIVED PHONE!!!

Cell 2 Getwrong shipment

Order a Nextel phone and paid extra for UPS, after a week I called to track the shipment, I was told it was shipped, I asked for a tracking number they gave me a bogus number, when I called back "Melvin" assured me it would be there monday. Monday the phone arrives via USPS (I paid extra for UPS remember), package is open with only a charger, the phone is for Boost. I call and get "Melvin" who states that I ordered the wrong phone, I tell him the invoice says nextel, he says ship it back (at my expense) and he'll exchange it. The way I figure it you get jacked on many fronts, they charge for restocking their mistake, they charge you for extra shipping they don't use. I am sending this to the State Attorney in NY, I suggest you do the same. DO NOT WHATEVER YOU DO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!

Cell2Get.comthese guys are busy writing their own reviews and not answering the phone or emails

Apparently these guys are busy writing their own reviews and not answering the phone or emails. Stay Away! Or don't, and be as pissed-off as I am. Ordered 3 phones over a week ago, overnight shipping requested (and paid for). 10 days later, no phones. Promises from "Melvin" that they were shipped. He didn't have access to the shipping number (shipping "department" just closed - conveniently). I've called dozens of times since, always get their answering machine. Left messages, never get a call back. I can't wait to see how much fun getting my money back is going to be. I'll post that experience as well. You HAVE been warned. If you decide to buy from them, don't say you didn't know...

Cell2Get — threatened me when I asked for a refund

I ordered a phone to be shipped 2-day air in order to arrive on 12/24. I called 12/23 and found it had not...

Cell2Getfraud

Fraud alert!!! It took almost 3 weeks and several phone calls to get my phone which arrived used and broken, and missing manuals, accessories, etc. I called to tell them I want my money back and they said they wouldn't refund shipping and I would have to pay to ship it back before they refunded my money (Yeah right!). This is outright theft.

• Hi
                                  him15 Oct 19, 2009

charged me for the wrong phone. did not ship the phone via usps overnight. shipped the phone not via usps but fedex. did not refund my shipping charge to card. business is a fraud. stay away from cell2get. save you precious money.

Cell2Get.com — defective cell phone sold as new

I bought a cell phone, the condition of which was supposed to be new. Turned it on and right away discovered...