Having problems with Cell2Get.com?

1316 Avenue M Ste.2
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

unscrupulous people

What's the point of selling things if they are always unavailable?
Of course, I understand that you're interested anything, but your customers' money, but hey, where's a bit of your conscience?
I ordered a cell phone two months ago that was obviously in stock, and a couple of days later they said it was on back order because they don't have the phone now and they can't say when exactly it will be in stock again. Very nice. How about the money I paid for the phone?
They asked me to wait for ten business days more. Unfair. You took my money right away, but don't really hurry to give it back. Your company is a joke!!!

awful

My wife bought Casio G'zOne Commando C771 (Verizon) CDMA and paid extra for an expedited shipping that would take up to 4 days. That was ok for us.
But the problem is that she never got any emails with confirmation, and there wasn't any tracking number. That looked very suspicious. She started worrying, so I called them and asked what happened. They said that the phone was on back order and that their representatives SIMPLY forgot to notify her about it.
Oh god, it's so unprofessional, I have no words to describe this mess!

stay away

I'm warning you not to buy anything from them.
1. Even if you pay for a fast delivery, be sure, they will be late.
2. They may send you a wrong item. Or it may be the same, but it won't be the one you saw in the picture.
3. If you decide to return your item, be ready to pay for the shipping.
4. Wait for weeks for them to resend.
5. Don't think that you will get a great quality after replacement. It will probably be the same.

Summing it up, you should be careful dealing with their business.

broken phone

I have purchased a phone from Cell2Get website and the one arrived was broken. It did not work properly so I contacted the company and asked for a refund and they agreed. I paid for the return shipping and later received a message from them stating that there was nothing wrong with the phone and that they will not refund my money. They sent it back to me.
But it was not working!!! After I turned it on it worked for about 5 minutes and automatically turned off and that happened all the time!
Clowns!

sell used phones as new

Ordered an iphone5s in june 2015. The iphone is not working right out of the box. It gives blue screens and...

sells remanufactured and open box phones as new

Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to...

scam fraud

This is a one man operation also known as electronics force. Melvin (his name this month) sits at his computer and pulls strings..Spends half his time writing 5 star reviews to skew his overall rating on review sites..I've been told that this not possible but somehow he is doing it. Just look below..(33) 5 star reviews, (3) 1 star reviews and nothing in between .The ratio was 100 to 60 on another site. His 5 star reviews all have miss spellings, bad grammar and use halting English. Each one is a tear jerker; a personal interest story. The similarities are obvious.

I ordered a phone and paid for expedited shipping. Called him after not receiving it..Gave me bogus tracking number..Called back..said that he had shipped usps by mistake but would credit shipping charges to my card. Never happened..19 days later it shows up at my billing address in another state.

Phone arrived in what appeared to be new packaging;missing the promised usb cable and headset..turned out to be a used phone. They didn't even bother to clear the memory completely..It still had previous owners info. When I had it activated it was pointed out that there was dirt between the keys. Quite embarrassing.

UPDATE..celltoget is challenging one of my reviews on the grounds that I never made the made the purchase..I'm being asked to show proof that I did..I wonder how many how many negative reviews disappear because people can't be bothered.

this is not good business practice

On January 15th I placed the order with Cell2get paid for 2 day shipping. Expected the package on Thursday. On Thursday I called the company asking where the items were. I was told it shipped Wednesday and should receive it Friday. I asked for the tracking information and was told it would be emailed to me. Friday on cell phone, called only to hear the package will arrive Monday January 21. Thursday they gave me a tracking number but could not find any information about the package. So I emailed the company to complain, they emailed me back a tracking number. Tried tracking the package and no information wa avavilable per USPS. Since January 21st was a holiday I could not reach anyone. January 22nd, I called them back the guy being pompus say stay on the line and he will track it. He tells me he sees its out for delivery. So he asks me to track it while on the phone to my surprise the tracking information shows up. Also it states when the USPS receive the infoprmation to ship. It was received by the USPS on Saturday January 26th. Not on the date given to me by the company. They were not being truthful, I hope the phones work and are new like stated on the site. They cannot be trusted far as I am concerned. I will update further on the quality of the phones. I paid for two day service but like they said its two days from when they decied to ship not 2 days from when I placed the order. Twisiting of words, sad they stoop so low. My money is valuable is my services are not. This is not good business practice.

• Mo
    Mootane Mar 22, 2011

I ordered a "new" HTC pure device and realized that the device has been out of warranty for more than a year. "New" doesn't mean it comes with manufacturers warranty like they claim on their website.

• Am
    Amiliare Sep 24, 2011

Fraud! Took them almost 3 months to ship me a Nokia phone. I complained various times and was given phony tracking numbers. Once the phone arrived, I shipped it back as I had long bought a different phone. Cell2get charged me an entirely arbitrary restocking fee of almost 30%. STAY CLEAR!!

• Ga
    Gasippe Jun 06, 2012

Don't even think of returning a phone.They will charge an unbelievable restocking fee. even if the phone was never opened.I am still out 164.00, they said I will get about 98.00 of it back.I still do not have the credit after 7 days!Thieves!!!Dont ever shop there.

Joromke Oct 03, 2012

Please, and I say it again "PLEASE" do not make business with this company (they don't even deserve being called a company). Their products are not new at all, they probably get them refurbished from China and re-sell them to customers en the US, that don't know about this fakers.

• It
    Itiale Nov 28, 2012

Worst online purchase I have ever had --Frauds all the way they lied about product they lied about shipping location claimed all NEW in original package it was bogus took forever to arrive after paying for 2nd day air service stay away and never use them.

• Om
    Omiteled Jan 15, 2013

Same as everyone else. Arrived late, sent unopened for a refund, they only refunded 70% of what I paid and called the rest restocking charges. Terrible reviews, wish I'd seen them before!!

it is the worst place you can buy a new phone

"Cell2Get, which now tries to undercover themselves as ElectronicsForce.com, is the worst place you can buy a new phone. First of all, the advertise the phone with a special price, as if it is new, but it is NOT new at all. Mine came with scratches and after market parts. I bought 2 phones, about a month ago. Just received the first one and I am still waiting on the second. Every time you call them they say that you will receive your phone on the next day. Liars!!! You can get the same used phone 10 times cheaper at Ebay much faster. DONT EVER USE CELL2GET."

fraud, scam

If you really need a phone in a short delay and at a minor cost, NEVER CHOSE CELL2GET.COM. This is the great scam I ever knew in the USA.
If I was very confident in the US online purchases, after the recent fraud (April 2012) I will never trust in any site of the States.
I bought a Nokia 6555 in April, I paid for 40 Euros for quick dispatching (7 days) in addition to the 100$ for the cell phone.
After 2 months I was still waiting for the phone.
I discovered they ordered such phone in China (I visited the Chinese website and find out the same cell phone for half a price).
As I had to leave on mission and did not receive any cell after one month and a half, I had to provide with a European reseller who send me the phone within 48 hours.
A so called Ray Wilson wrote me an email on the 29/03/2012 confirming me the reimbursement of my order. As it never reached to me, after 7 months, I gave a lawyer the charge to follow the question.
A swindle, a rubbery, a fraudulent site, call it as you want, that's CELL2GET.COM.
So I alert anybody to take care NOT to order anything to cell2get.com.
Raffaele D'Arcangelo - Turin (Italy)

• Gn
    Gnik Mar 28, 2016

We got a phone thAt didn't work. The same day we talked to this guy with a foreign accent and he said he would pay to ship it back, but that did not work so we paid for the shipping and he would reimburse us. Upon shipping confirmation of the returned phone he would immediately send the new phone out to us. THAT didn't happen. We cancelled the order and he said he would refund our shipping and credit us on our card. That didn't happen either!!
    He claims he has stores in California, a legal department...We believe it's only him.
    We disputed the charge on our credit card and are out of the shipping charges. BUT that's not all. He sent us an email and our computer CRASHED after we threatened to write a bad review. This guy should be investigated!!!

they are putting fraudulent charges on my bank card

They are putting fraudulent charges on my bank card β€” boa is investigating them β€” luckily boa has software that detects fraudlent charges and only 1 went thru which they are taking care of. But they tried 6 times, $200 each time, to put charges thru to my card. I have never used them and advise people to stay away from this company!!

• Su
    SuckerPunchedBob Nov 07, 2011

This just happened to us to. There was a strange $139 charge to my Visa and all of a sudden a cheap phone was delivered a day later. No instructions inside...no invoice...nothing. I tried call again but no answer...again went straight to voice mail. Unfortunately...not knowing..I signed for the package. Now I have to go through all the craziness of working with my bank and the police on this fraud charge. . STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY! They are a fraud.

scam

They are a scam. Called them on 02/21 and they told me item was on its way and should arrive within the next two days. Called them again on 02/28 to ask for a tracking number or a refund and they gave me a tracking number for an item that had been shipped from HK on 02/26. The tracking number has been updated today (03/16) as delivered to Brooklyn, NY when I live in Ohio... Obviously they have not shipped anything to me. Do not let them steal your money like I did.

JORDAN Apr 19, 2009

NEVER RECEIVED PHONE!!!

• Ka
    Kahuzit Dec 02, 2010

Ordered 3 Nokia phones and never received invoice or order confirmation. Received 2 phones after a month and had trouble reaching them in the meantime trying to ask where my order is. Will never order from them again. Total scam.

• Cd
    Cds Feb 11, 2011

I have the same complaint as most. This company is a complete scam. I paid for a nextel phone, paid extra for UPS. I received a Boost phone, USPS 10 days later; the package was open with only a charger (no warranty or sim). Everytime you call you get "MELVIN", no manager. I got a bogus tracking number the first time I called. I'm sure all of this is done on purpose to force you to pay for "restocking", read the return policy you need to have a manager approval and authorization number for returns. So they make money on your misery, charge you for shipping you don't get and a restocking fee for their mistake. I am sending this to the NY State attorney general, suggest you all do the same.

• Wh
    WhereismyPhone Mar 18, 2011

I cannot delete the above message so update: I actually received the phone today so they are not a scam. Wrong box but the phone seems to be in good shape. It took a few phone calls, a wrong tracking number and a month but they did send me my phone.

• Vi
    victim andy Feb 05, 2014

I agree. I received the wrong phone (is was to ship fedex instead it was USPS from China). I returned the phone and received the wrong phone again. I returned the phone again now I have a USPS tracking number indicating USPS never received the package despite electronicsforce saying it was picked up for shipment. I am disputing the charge on my CC. Never...never use these scammers. there is a common thread in all the post on these folks.

wrong shipment

Order a Nextel phone and paid extra for UPS, after a week I called to track the shipment, I was told it was shipped, I asked for a tracking number they gave me a bogus number, when I called back "Melvin" assured me it would be there monday. Monday the phone arrives via USPS (I paid extra for UPS remember), package is open with only a charger, the phone is for Boost. I call and get "Melvin" who states that I ordered the wrong phone, I tell him the invoice says nextel, he says ship it back (at my expense) and he'll exchange it. The way I figure it you get jacked on many fronts, they charge for restocking their mistake, they charge you for extra shipping they don't use. I am sending this to the State Attorney in NY, I suggest you do the same. DO NOT WHATEVER YOU DO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!

Apparently these guys are busy writing their own reviews and not answering the phone or emails. Stay Away! Or don't, and be as pissed-off as I am. Ordered 3 phones over a week ago, overnight shipping requested (and paid for). 10 days later, no phones. Promises from "Melvin" that they were shipped. He didn't have access to the shipping number (shipping "department" just closed - conveniently). I've called dozens of times since, always get their answering machine. Left messages, never get a call back. I can't wait to see how much fun getting my money back is going to be. I'll post that experience as well. You HAVE been warned. If you decide to buy from them, don't say you didn't know...

threatened me when I asked for a refund

I ordered a phone to be shipped 2-day air in order to arrive on 12/24. I called 12/23 and found it had not been shipped and so I cancelled the order. I was told I would be charged a 15% restocking fee even though the item had not shipped on time. I said I would dispute the fee because the item had not even been shipped. The "customer service" person then took my email address provided as part of my customer registration and looked up my facebook account while on the phone with me. He said to me "I know who you are, I am on your facebook" and began reading personal information from my facebook page to me. He then threatened to publish my personal information on the web and to use my personal facebook information to harm me in as many ways he could find. After much argument, he agreed to refund my order in full and sent an email confirmation. Despite his assurances and the email confirmation the charge was posted to my credit card several days later. I posted negative feedback and the charge was reversed in a few days (I got all my money back). However, over the next week, I received nearly a dozen calls and email messages demanding that I remove the negative feedback or face harsh legal action and other dire consequences. In my personal opinion these people are dangerous and their companies (cell2get, electronicsforce.com, lowpricecell, replacecell) should be avoided.

• St
    steve in oregon Dec 07, 2013

Informix, thanks for the review. Hopefully it will save others some grief. My question for you and others who might read this, is have you found a good company with good prices for unlocked cell phones?

• Go
    go2ebay Sep 22, 2015

Go to e bay and buy it . this place is buying off e bay just to upsell it after they use your money to buy if off e bay then resend it to you so don't waste your time here just go to e bay where this place is getting all of there phones to upsell make you pay more for it then what e bay has it for sell

fraud

Fraud alert!!! It took almost 3 weeks and several phone calls to get my phone which arrived used and broken, and missing manuals, accessories, etc. I called to tell them I want my money back and they said they wouldn't refund shipping and I would have to pay to ship it back before they refunded my money (Yeah right!). This is outright theft.

• Hi
    him15 Oct 19, 2009

charged me for the wrong phone. did not ship the phone via usps overnight. shipped the phone not via usps but fedex. did not refund my shipping charge to card. business is a fraud. stay away from cell2get. save you precious money.

defective cell phone sold as new

I bought a cell phone, the condition of which was supposed to be new. Turned it on and right away discovered that my callers could not hear me as my voice to them was chopped up so severly that they had to keep asking me to repeat myself to try to understand me. I called several people and ALL had the same experience. I called the cell phone myself from my home phone and heard for myself what the problem was. Cell2get agreed to refund me but, surprise, there was an outrageous charge for restocking their defective phone. I called to argue the unfairness of this charge only to be hung up on. I will try to call Verizon later to see if they have a record of the I.D. number of that phone and repost this complaint so that if anyone in the future ends up with that phone, they can be sure that it was not, in fact, new and maybe everyone will start recording those numbers and posting here so that this company can be caught red handed selling phones as "new" when they are not and be sued for punitive damages. This company makes it's money off of people who haven't the time to fight back and just surrender their money.

Below is my correspondence to date. I called today at 2:37 p.m. and asked to speak with Steve, but the person asked to help me. I explained to him that I did not feel that I should be charged a restocking fee for a defective LG VX8700 cell phone that was sold to me as new. I explained the problem that the phone had, which was that my voice could not be heard to my callers because of EXCESSIVE break up of my speech. He lied to me and said that the phone was turned on and that it worked just fine. Then contradicts himself and says to me that I could have had a replacement phone. I explained that it is not feasible to have to keep paying postage to return cell phones back and forth with your company and that you should have gotten it right the first time. I asked for the FCC ID number as well as the S/N number to be sure that this defective phone could not be resold as "new" to anyone else. He mumbled something intangible and said, "Bye" then hung up on me! I am asking for a reply email that includes those two numbers. I am also making a demand for a credit back to my credit card for the restocking fee. If you are not going to recredit the stocking fee, Please reply, that you will not credit it back to my credit card in a response email so that I can start a charge back fee with my credit card company and since I have to be troubled further I will look into whether I can also get my postage costs reimberssed as well. I will be waiting for a reply email. I prefer an email to have a record of my dealings with Cell2get.
Thankyou.

Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:11:36 -0700
From: [protected]@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Order Update #15144
To: aaron p

please call us at [protected] and ask to speak with steve he is the manger
Melvin
From: aaron pusser
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 12:43 PM
Subject: RE: Order Update #15144

Hi I am just curious as to why you charge a restocking fee for a phone that was defective and did not work and was sent to me, the customer without an instruction book. The way you conduct your business is shameful and it is no wonder there are so many complaints posted on the internet from so many of your unhappy customers-I only wish that I had seen those complaints prior to doing business with your company since it would have prevented me from getting ripped off by you in the first place. The bottom line is that I just spent about 90 dollars between "restocking fees" and shipping to and from your company a defective cell phone and have absolutely nothing to show for it.This will be the first and last time I do business with this company unless an adjustment is made to my refund to exclude the restocking fee. Sincerely Aaron P.

> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:05:28 -0400
> To: aaron p
> From: [protected]@yahoo.com
> Subject: Order Update #
> Cell2Get.com
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Order Number: 15144
> Detailed Invoice:
> https://www.cell2get.com/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=15144
> Date Ordered: Wednesday 07 April, 2010
> The comments for your order are: REFUND WAS GIVEN MINUS RESTOCKING FEE
> Your order has been updated to the following status:
> New status: Cancelled
> Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

• Dd
    D Ding Nov 06, 2010

this is true the this company sell used phone as new. I ordered mine for a brand new phone, and received a used one.

• Kl
    Klausdieter Jan 23, 2017

I bought a samsung s5mini dual sim from them, but the callers can hear themselves, which is very annoying for them. I wrote call2get and they referred me to Samsung support. But Samsung is not responsible for this phone (international edition), I found that out after long time talking to different people on the Samsung hotline. I again wrote call2get, now "Melvin" told me to send the phone to New York so they can repair it. By now also the battery expanded and cracked the display! I am a little worried that I pay for the postage now and will not get my phone back or only at additional charge). should I rather give up on this? I paid 300$ for this phone...

phone received activated with another cell number

Ordered a Sanyo phone as a birthday present and received the wrong color, but I was okay with that. The problem was trying to activate the phone and was informed the phone was already activated with another number and therefore the phone could not be activated. It was an embarrassment for me and my sister. I contacted Cell2Get but as of yet, I have not received a response. STAY AWAY FROM CELL2GET or you will be the one with the GET and an unusable cell phone.

fraud

I ordered unlocked samsung d500 through the website and they took almost 25 days to deliver and they deliver...

double charge and never delivered

cell2get is a scam. First they double charged. then gave me a bogus fed ex number. then said it shipped USPS. Never received phone. THEN, I googled them and heard dozens and dozens of complaints. I should have checked first. They are scammers. Please stay away. I have disputed the charges on my cc. still pending from BOA.

• Da
    dahir Mar 05, 2011

02/23/2011 I made order online @cell2get today is 03/04/2011 and I am still waiting, first they gave me bogus trucking number that after so many calls they give me United State Postal Service trucking number and it turn out that my order is coming from China if it came’s at all, and now they do not reply my emails nor they answer my call until I use my friends cell phone and all ever sudden they answer the phone for blink of an eye. Please do not pay anything from them and some please let the FCC now about their rub-off and scemmars
    San Diego, California

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices