All Access Visa Card/Netspend Corporation / refunds
On 10/1/2008 I was charged by one great family for something I never signed up for. I immediately contacted one great family, and steve told me he was reversing the charges, I setup a 3 way call, and spoke with a representative in order to have the authorization released, and they requested a fax on company letterhead stating that they were not taking the money, and with the representative from netspend and me on the line, he sent the fax.
Netspend said it would be 24 hours before the money was released, they never released the money.
I then called netspend again on 10/2/08 and inquired about the fax, and they claimed to never have received, so I called one great family again and reached steve again. He told me he would refax the letter.
I gave it another 24 hours.
Just got off the phone, on 3way with netspend and one great family again, netspend is telling me they collected on the charge, one great family is saying they never collected on it. When I asked netspend to release the funds back into the account because I am on social security disability and needed this money so that I can get my bus pass so I can go to doctors appointments, I was told that they were sorry, but there was nothing they can do, that I was "### out of luck" until the refund cleared, so now i'm being charged $400.00 for a doctors appointment that would've only cost me maybe $75.00 because these jerks don't want to do their god damned jobs.
We need to get together and sue these ### and put them out of business.
More All Access Visa Card/Netspend Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- Netspend Corporation - Disputing charges- not being credited
- Netspend Corporation - debit transaction and nobody knows where my $2250.00 social security check is
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid netspend card
- Netspend Corporation - won't let me use the money I put on new card
- Netspend Corporation - reloadable visa debit card