All Access Visa Card/Netspend Corporation / refunds

1 701 Brazos Street Suite 200Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512-472-4122

On 10/1/2008 I was charged by one great family for something I never signed up for. I immediately contacted one great family, and steve told me he was reversing the charges, I setup a 3 way call, and spoke with a representative in order to have the authorization released, and they requested a fax on company letterhead stating that they were not taking the money, and with the representative from netspend and me on the line, he sent the fax.

Netspend said it would be 24 hours before the money was released, they never released the money.

I then called netspend again on 10/2/08 and inquired about the fax, and they claimed to never have received, so I called one great family again and reached steve again. He told me he would refax the letter.

I gave it another 24 hours.

Just got off the phone, on 3way with netspend and one great family again, netspend is telling me they collected on the charge, one great family is saying they never collected on it. When I asked netspend to release the funds back into the account because I am on social security disability and needed this money so that I can get my bus pass so I can go to doctors appointments, I was told that they were sorry, but there was nothing they can do, that I was "### out of luck" until the refund cleared, so now i'm being charged $400.00 for a doctors appointment that would've only cost me maybe $75.00 because these jerks don't want to do their god damned jobs.

We need to get together and sue these ### and put them out of business.

Ke

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Apr, 2009

You need to look in to pre-paid legal services it is very inexpensive to sign up for and you can cancell at anytime without penalty. . .I believe the services are around 10 per month. They will go to bat for you and you will not have to pay anything up from because you are paying monthly. That is a shame that these credit card companies think they can do what they want to do. . .also when you contact prepaid legal discuss with them you having Netspend be liable for the fee and your inconvinience! I am telling you this would serve them right.

Anyway, God bless and I am glad that I googled complaints on this company I was just about to register my card and have money transfered to it.

You can good pre-paid legal in your area. I wish you the best, and your blog did do something because it cost them a customer and I am sure that many others will not use them because of you speaking out.

Also, I am not sure where you live, but in NY they have a news channel reporter that goes after people for free for you and exposes them on tv and they will follow up with them and keep airing it until your issue is resolved. The shows are Arnold Diaz "Shame on You", and 7 on your side. You can go the the website and click on the link and if I were you I would tell them my story because you dont know who else called and complained! Then I would also contact Netspend and tell then that you are going to the news with this scam because they bambozzled you and cost you to spend uneccesary money and you are sure that there are others with complaints. You can all go to the Better Business Bureau and fill out a complaint on line they too will reach out to the company for you. . .tell Netspend you are going to file a complaint. . .they wont want that because every time someone looks there to check them out they will see your complaint it never goes away!

I wish you the best!