Albertsons / check out card reader
The united states was far behind the rest of the world in card security.
Banks do not want to have to pay hefty fines for not complying with chip cards so they have complied with issuing the cards. Credit cards companies have complied.Neither are able to have legal action taken against them they have followed regulations. Bushiness are liable now. For the fraud . Does your companies not remember out east target hack, and motel chains . Now Wendy's has had their chain card readers hacked. At first investigation a 1000 stores card readers hacked. Same thing numbers codes, names . That means thousands and thousands of claims and millions of dollars.
Your company has had to close many stores, undergo and merger to stay afloat. I ask you is a few seconds of delay in line worth millions of dollars in settlements. Because as the new regulations state any store /company doesn't comply will be liable and pay dearly.
People might be upset at first, but those same people will be first in line to hold your company accountable and be shouting the loudest . And filing suit .
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!! 
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs