Alaska Airlines / delayed flights

1 Wasilla, AK, United States

Hello,

I am typically not the guy to complain about things or ever had a bad service with Alaska Airlines but today was different. I was on a flight today [protected]) number ( 80) from Anchorage, AK with a layover in Seattle Wa with my final destination in Portland, OR flight number (2751). The start of my trip started out bad when my flight was delayed due to " a screw member being late". The crew on the flight was new and had poor attitude and terrible customer service. I was on a business trip and needed to be in Portland on time or some what close. I land in Seattle and come to find out my flight was moved up 3 hours. I and like the rest of the customers wore really disappointed and frustrated as my one day trip was completely ruined. Not to mention i paid 30, 000 for one way flight. I finally got them to move my flight down to the next flight after arguing for over 30 minutes explaining my situation. Sitting waiting for my flight i realize my new flight was delayed AGAIN for the third time in one day. I cannot express how frustration this is especially when i am told it is an Unknown reason and i have no choice but wait. I paid 30, 000 for this one way flight expecting some what of a decent flight and it ends up to be completely terrible. I would like to see Alaska Airlines refund my 30, 000 for this flight to some what make up to what a terrible experience it was. My Confirmation number is BEKJDH Alaska Member number the miles wore used [protected]. Thank you and looking forward to resulting this issue.

Yu