Airtel Prepaid Scheme / don't rely on prepaid service software of airtel
Dear All Airtel Prepaid Customers,
This complaint belongs to the Airtel Karnataka (May be across all the states in India) Prepaid customers who have monthly validity plan of Rs. 99/=.
Please please please beware of a so called "BENEFIT" of a top up recharge of Rs. 89/= which makes one entitled for an additional benefit of Rs. 1/= per minute for an STD call.
The issue is that AIRTEL does not have any check/prohibitory action applied in its system which prevents a prepaid customer of Rs. 99/= validaty account to go for a Rs. 89/= scheme. It leads to a problem which will make your Mobile number inactivated until you complete 1 month with Rs. 89/= scheme.
- Customer "A" (having Rs. 99 plan,1 month validity) recharges on 1st Jan with validity of Rs. 99.
- A's mobile will be activated till 30 days, which means that till 30th Jan.
- Now, "A" goes for a benefit STD plan of Rs. 89/= additionaly on 25th Jan.
(Unfortunately AIRTEL allows "A" to do it).
- Now till remaining 5 days (upto 30th Jan), "A" will not face any issues because A has a validity plan of Rs. 99/= till 30th Jan.
- But 31st Jan onwards, A will start facing the problem with it's number which is blocked since A is using the so called STD benefit of Rs. 89/=.
- Airtel system will not allow to make a topup of Rs. 99/= (or any amount) on A's number.
- Now "A" has no other options but to wait for a month after availing the STD benefit which meant to wait till 25th Feb.
- So A will not be able to "MAKE ANY CALLS"/ "RECEIVE ANY CALLS" from 1st Feb to 25th Feb.
On calling up to customer care, they simply say that they do not have any solution of it.
The ultimate thing is that customer suffers..and suffers...and suffers...
Just go for a new connection.
I am suffering because of this.
What a junk system/ and softwares AIRTEL is having. Please beware of AIRTEL prepaid schemes. Simple.
More Airtel Prepaid Scheme Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure