Airtel / Prepaid Connection / regarding puk code,

1 India Review updated:

My sim card is of pune, maharasthra circle and it got blocked due to wrong entrance of pin code. So now it requires puk code to open it as I am in punjab circle, I am not getting any assistance from this circle's care centre as well as from pune's care centre even after declaration of airtel as an iconic brand. So this is a matter of concern. Feed me back with definite solution as soon as possible.

Comments

29th of Mar, 2008

Sir/Madam,

My name is Jaswinder Singh i have a airtel prepaid connection. The no. is 09878809357. About 2 months ago i got this sim with the purchase of nokia handset, after that i have not use this number 2 much. And now i am intrested to use this number on regular basis, but before starting it as a regular number i would like to know the full plan of this number with following quarries.

Name of running plan
    call rate for local AIRTEL to AIRTEL
    call rate for other local mobile
    std call rate
    sms charges (local as well as std)

other terms and conditions

About these quarries i ask from 2 different costumer care executives of Airtel, but the replies of both are totaly different. So, i get much confused with their replies as views given by both agst. my quarries are not matching.

Please send me the required replies on my mail - id

Thanking You
    Jaswinder Singh

• Pr
      25th of Aug, 2008

sir plz send my PUK code no on my email id because of my sim became block due to wrong entered pin no.my mobile no is 9935183590.

• Su
      10th of Mar, 2009

simcard block puk code this is my mobile no 9908317606

28th of Mar, 2009

Sim card & PUK problems

I have Airtel Prepaid Connection from the last Year. Its Lifetime Prepaid Connection but I Give PUK code by the mistake so many times bcz my Pin Code change or blocked by some other person. Thats why my SIM is rejected Why this happens I don't know. Please advise someone! my contact no is 9651117499 & sim no.899154090802029799 3h3

• Kr
      11th of May, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I am using AIRTEL (91-956745767)as my service provider from past 1 year but from yesterday onwards I am facing a main problem that I'm mention below
    I can't receive any International calls from Yesterday, My relatives and cousins try to my number(91-9567457678) from their Mobile and VOIP Calls but they can't.especially VIOP Calls
    the error message is:"Call ended(The other party end the call)"..before yesterday it's working fine..
    Sir I am not able to understand if I'm not activating any service how these things are happening, by default if any services will activated from my side please deactivate this.
    Waiting for your Positive response