Airtel Postpaid / incorrect billing!
This is regarding the airtel, I have been using their services for a year now, they have good offers for corporate customers with lower call rates, and we all being innocent will think only of the good side, but no one really knows their hidden and lucrative business plans, what they do exactly is fish out customer by offering good tariff plans and once you are in they try to remain as good as they can be, and when you think all is good then all of a sudden you will find a hefty amount on your bill which you have not used. This happened to me, my calls used to be very low and I opted for the AES249KK plan in which they have 600mins of call free, I was using their WAP / GPRS services and 3 months down the lane they billed for unknown things, claiming that I had downloaded certain things, I spoke to the customer service, they are all nuts and with no resolution, finally I had to pay that bill, and later that month I stopped using their WAP services, my calls were very low, and within the 600mins offer limit, so I used to get a minimal amount like 280 - 300 rupees, then 6-8 months down the lane I see that they charged me for 872 rupees, and in that most of the billing was for WAP which I was not using, I called up their customer service, believe me its the worst that I have seen in my entire life, moreover the reps are so very rude and are trying to make up the bill on me, they would not agree their mistake. So people, I have only one advice to you, before you make a decision with airtel, think twice or get taken for a ride. I seriously would want an audit done on these people, just imagine if they bill one customer for 10 calls that he has not made, imagine the profit that they will earn from the entire network. These airtel guys are ridiculous and are running an unethical business which will fall in the long run. Corporate customers beware!!! Do not enable autodebit for your airtel bill.
If you are a similar victim, please let me know my mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet
- Bharti Airtel - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection