Airtel Mobile Services - Udaipur & Ahmedabad, Branches / irrelevant answers for providing services for which I have already paid in advance!

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased one AIRTEL prepaid lifetime valid number 0091-[protected]... i have paid the recharge amount for 10 years validity in advance... My sim was stolen from my car along with my Sony Ericsson's phone IEMI number - [protected].

I did file complain in Police by FIR and i asked for the cancellation of the old SIM and requisition done for a new SIM with same number and talk credits recovery...

I have been struggling for the same problem since July 2006 but no one employee in the AHMEDABAD or UDAIPUR AIRTEL Offices is helpful... not at all... They made me here and there to issue new SIM for which i have already paid in advance... and now they have provided same number to someone else... how weird is the company's service... injustice to one and fraud with another customer...

Comments

• Bh
      2nd of Aug, 2010

HI

• Fi
      16th of Dec, 2011

The Local Agents of Airtel functions like shark.
    I have been using Airtel Postpaid mobile service from July 2010. I have three connnection from Airtel. One of the connections I surrendered in the month of April, but the company didn't disconnect it and continue to charge it into my account. Later in September I got a huge bill against the same number claiming that I haven't closed the account. Again after much negotiation the company representative agreed that I should pay Rs.2000/- and settle the matter. I then paid the matter thinking that ev erthing is over. But now in the month of November Airtel barred my other number saying that I haven't paid for the number in dispute so pay another Rs.2700/-. I have not clue where the money is going. I have been ripped by the company and its agents.