Airtel Mobile No. 9910644786 / activation of permanently disconnected mobile no. [protected].
I am writing on behalf of my client Mr. Mohd. Nausad Alam, R/o D-1, West Patel Nagar, Near Main Market, New Delhi-110008, regarding the activation of permanently disconnected Mobile no. [protected].
The brief facts are as follows,
1. That my client mobile no. [protected] was activated on dated 04.12.2006
2. that my client used to make regular payments on bill raised by you.
3. That in the month of October the bill amount was Rs. 1675/- (Rs. One Thousand Six Hundred Seventy Five Only).my client had issued the cheque of Rs. 900/-, unfortunately, the cheque was dishonored and you had deactivated my client services without any information.
4. That my client asked to your executive at Pusa Road, about deactivation of services without any information, your executive had replied that once you will make a payment of Rs. 900/- then your services will be activated again.
5. That my client had made the payment of Rs. 900/- in cash vide receipt no. 102-[protected], dated 18th day of October 2007. even after making of payment the services of phone was not activated. My client had make several calls and visited to your Pusa Road Office for the same but recieved no positive response from your executive.
6. That without any due information, to permanently disconnected the services of my client is unethical and unreasonable and my client had sufferd severe business loss due to your deficiency in service/negligent behaviour.
7. That my client is ready to make the payment of due amount, provided that my client services is activated again without any harrassment and trouble.
8. Therefore, it is requested to activate the services of my client within 7 days from recieve of this e-mail, otherwise, I have clear instructions to take the legal actions against you.
More Airtel Mobile No. 9910644786 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315