Airtel Hyderabad / using confidential numbers from customers bills

I just got a call from Airtel Hyderabad, this was with regards to an acquaintance not having paid his phone bill. When i inquired where the person had taken my number from she said that it was given as a reference which I am very sure is untrue, I confronted her with this and she accepted that she had taken my number off the bill.

This is absolute breach of confidentiality. My number is not even an Airtel number, these people cannot use bills to get numbers in such cases. Airtel better find another way of to ensure that they can get in touch with people who have outstanding bills.

N  5th of Dec, 2007 by
Dear all,

i have buyed Airtel piece on a bundle offer, it was said that we will get A2A voice balance of Rs 50 for six months but i have not recieved in the second month and i have asked the same but there is no response from ur side. When I called the Customer Care no 121 to talk with an CC executive, it was said that to type a query and sent to 121, i want to ask one thing how many people know to send there queries through sms. if we had a problem we have to wait for more than 24 hours, so please rectify my problem
N  20th of Mar, 2008 by
I am trying to recharge my account from morning and its unable to do the operation. When I follw the instructs given on the Recharge coupon, its displaying "Invalid Combination".

Then every time when I tried to call 121 then it show "Number Not In Use". Rarely once in twenty attempts the call is attended and that too has been disconnected before the customer executive has to attend the call. Then even I tried to send the query to 121, but no use.

Is this the service provided to the customers? Its not only me I had seen few people with the same problem.
N  18th of Apr, 2008 by
My mobile number is 9866617774, I am a subcriber of airtel for the past 3 and half years, i did not get the bill and not even i get teh sms for bill. without informing me they have barred my outgoing call. for this i have been trying to contact airtel but i did not have any concerned officer phone number so please give me phone numbers.
A  26th of May, 2008 by
hi i m armaan khan i m looking for job in hyderabad if u have any job in plz reply me thank u
A  27th of May, 2008 by

iam one of the customer of urs airtel, plz kindly do fever me my cell no.9949922500 i lost my mobil today evening already iam connecting my no it's diverted to voice mail plz immediately block my sim & etc.

one more thing sir if do u save my cell and return back from urs side sir thankful for the goood job .

futher communication plz @ my cell no is 98490 12434

thanking you
A  6th of Jun, 2008 by
I totally agree to the fact that Airtel services in Hyderabad are worse.
The signal and network are good but the customer support is pathetic.
I had recharged for a SMS @ 10 Paisa coupon and it is already 24 hours that i am still being charged 1Rs per SMS.
I dont know what is to be done about it.
I tried contacting the Customer support and when I press the option of speaking to customer care, the pre-recorded msg prompts us to send a toll free sms queries to 121.
When i did the same, I get a reply message which states that the server is not working.
It is horrible with no one to be assisting you.
N  10th of Jul, 2008 by
dear sir i am using airtel prepaid sim . i want to send some piscatorial message of my daughter to my relative .
my phone no is 9908630267 and my mobile model is NOKIA 2630 kindly activate GPRS in my mobile
KInd regards
N  9th of Aug, 2008 by
i plan to take the airtel BB . I SAY IN dasaram basti(back to esi hospital, s.r nagar) plz give that area airtel agent number.
N  5th of Nov, 2008 by
pl give the details on this number 9177442998.
D  17th of Jul, 2009 by
the worse part of Airtel is its network, i am a airtel subscriber with number 9866971736 i live in village named thurkapally which is very near to risalabazar town about 2 km far from airtel cell tower but unfortunately i am not able to attend calls because of network problem. neither i can make a call or receive a call when i am in home, the worst part is when ever i want to make a call i should rush out side and make the call. the total meaning of mobile has changed. please look into this matter and solve the problem as soon as possible

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel