Airtel Hyderabad / using confidential numbers from customers bills
I just got a call from Airtel Hyderabad, this was with regards to an acquaintance not having paid his phone bill. When i inquired where the person had taken my number from she said that it was given as a reference which I am very sure is untrue, I confronted her with this and she accepted that she had taken my number off the bill.
This is absolute breach of confidentiality. My number is not even an Airtel number, these people cannot use bills to get numbers in such cases. Airtel better find another way of to ensure that they can get in touch with people who have outstanding bills.
More Airtel Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure