Airtel / poor customer service!

1 India Review updated:

Considering Airtel as a professional company, I took a decision in haste to go for the airtel landline as well as broadband connection. In order to register me as a client, the customer care executive pitched up on the 2nd day, collected the registration amount, received all the required documents and confirmed that the phone with the broadband connection will be installed within 3 working days. I had to travel outside and when I returned after a week, I was informed by the CC executive Shankar that one document is missing. I arranged it same day itself and I was once again promised that the installation will be done next day itself. Since then, it has been 6 days and there has been no action whatsoever from airtel. Customer care executive Shankar has stopped answering my calls, let aside feeling sorry for the delay. It has been an extremely pathetic service and something like this is not expected at all from the growing company like Airtel.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ar
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Airtel - Airtel Customer Service is Pathetic
    India

Airtel services are getting worse day by day. I had requested Airtel to stop the services which they had activated from their side and had started deducting 7 Rs every week. they jst give a complaint no and say that the complaint is escaleted to the concerned person... Bt no deactivtaion is done till date. I am under this torture from Airtel since 1 month... Now the worst part is that they have blocked my Customer service so that i cannot even launch a complaint ...They are only behind making money and nothin else. Such kind of harrasement should be considered and a strict action should be taken against such things.
    If any one has any solution as in how to handle such useless service plz do let me know.

• Ph
      15th of Sep, 2015

Set of box getting heavly heated up.no sound or picture intermitanly.tv id.3015337154, mob no.9495727373 .Pack: south ultra 19HD+

• Br
      18th of Nov, 2013

Now days the Airtel service is become bad to worst, I am trying to get a fixed line connection from last three weeks,

• Aa
      21st of Apr, 2011

Kind Atten. Airtel Telecoms Service Department
    I am Sanjay Kumar, Chief Executive of A & N Technologies, we had the Airtel Land line & Broadband connection & we are your customer since for 3 years, Actually we shifted our office space from Jayanagar 4th' T' Block to J.P. Nagar 2nd Phase Bengaluru, we had lodged the request for change of connection to our new relocated address on 6th of April 2011 & our complaint request number given was 182936 & we were informed that the request will be fulfilled within 3 working days. But now the Airtel people are informing that the line box is full & it will take some more days, but still today they are least bothered about that & have not called back. For a company like us mainly depended on Telephone & Broadband, we are fed up of Airtel services.It has been an extremely pathetic service and something like this is not expected at all from the growing company like Airtel.

• Ob
      29th of Mar, 2011

many times cutting my phone balance. my mobile no 9876129921.

• Ra
      15th of Apr, 2010

Kindly activate my mobile number 8008049990 as early as possible

thank u.

12th of Aug, 2009

Are you sure you dint opt for some sort of a scheme? Anyhow.. you could try n visit the nearest Aircel store.. im sure they can help or at least clarify..

3rd of Aug, 2009

i am a customer of aircel mobile, bihar circle under mobile no 9097275595,
    rupees 10 has deducted from my balance on 03.08.2009 afternoon without my any call or subscription by the system. customer care(Mr. Daksha) is unable to do any thing in this concerned.
    i, therefore request to you please arrange to refund immediate the fals deducted ammount. otherwise i am unable to use this number.
    an early action is highly solicited,
    thanks.
    yours,
    manohar das

• Ra
      1st of Jul, 2009

Hmmm… I guess they are taking longer as they have really strict policies with regards to giving out a new connection. All the paperwork has to be in place to avoid any mishaps later, so this is probably the reason why they have taken so long to activate your card, if not and u feel you have provided them with every document required, you should simply visit the nearest Aircel store. It’s the fastest way.

29th of Jun, 2009
    Aircel - Poor customer service
    Delhi
    Phone: 9811203815

I just bought a new Prepaid connection from Aircel today. They said that it will get activated in 2 hrs. That didn't happen so far, so I tried calling their customer service number. It puts me on hold for 10 minutes and still noone on line. Since it happened twice, I left it. When I tried the third time an hour later, I notice that even the call doesn't go through.

That's a disappointing beginning.

13th of May, 2008

Kind Atten. Airtel Telecom Service Department

We are Airtel User, we have taken totaly 7 landline conection,
    but currantly we are required only 2 connections.

so permantaly diactivate service from given Nos. details

user name : Om Namah infrastructure & reality pvt. Ltd.
    Account No.: 13578694
    Diactivate this no. 40133291

Kindly do the needful. your help is highly oblized from us.

Regards,
    Mahendra Pal

• Sh
      21st of Nov, 2007

I am having airtel broadband connection for last 1 yr, first 1 yr i got good downloading speed like in the day 8-10 kbps and in the night it was 30-40kbps, but ofr last 15 days i am getting only 6-8kbps speed. They are really started cheating.

• Ar
      21st of Nov, 2007

i m not getting the incomming call who call to me just plz help me in this matter

• Bi
      5th of Oct, 2007

Today early morning i enabled mobile office inorder to surf net on my holiday. Around 11 o clk connection gone.I cald the customer care thy r telling tat it wil be ready on Monday only. Thn why r those idiots sitting there?My 20 rupees gone. Holy crap !!!

• La
      23rd of Jul, 2007

Collection officer come to the door step and threaten the customers for the outstanding bill for the number for which complaint has been already registered to 9845012345, customer service, for the cancellation of outgoing calls which was failed to do by customer care executive.

After two and half months they comes up saying need to pay the bill, of about Rs.13000. on requesting for the bill detail they threaten and denying for the same. Even after personally calling up the senior executive corporate collection they do the same back. My point they having our email address for sending the bill details why cant they put the word across in the mail for the same before sending the collection people.

Secondly why are they denying the bill detail to furnish me. Thirdly its the mistake of the customer care executive for which i need to bare this agony and sufferings. Need for the serious action to be taken against them.

• Mi
      23rd of Jul, 2007

I have purchased one airtel sim card from India and I am using that in Dubai with the tie up of etisalat. Now someone entered the pin code incorrectly and it is blocked. Now it is asking for the PUK code. What is the solution for that the purchase card i left in India.

• Bm
      10th of Jul, 2007

Free holl tone my cell : 9989742038.

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2007

I lost my mobile along with sim card on 1st july. I called up airtel customer care to get the number blocked so that the number is not misused by making fake calls. But they just refused to take the complaint and told me that this was against their company policy. They didn't block the number. Although i have got the fir registered still i am worried because anyone can misuse the number. No solution given by airtel.

• Su
      10th of Jun, 2007

There is no log of complaint made to customer service executive, every time we have to repeat the same complaint. Feedback given is not reliable. Reaching customer care executive is a herculean task by itself.

God save the organization who do not care about customer issues.

Surajit Bahulikar

• Na
      23rd of May, 2007

I am an airtel subscriber (mobile , landline 41311037, broadband)for the last 3-4 years. My March 2007 bill was 1055 and I paid 1300 (Rs 245) extra . Because of that while paying the April 2007 bill I paid Rs 246 less. Your customer executives disturbed me so much asking about the remaining money even though their account reflect that my money is already available with you.

Every time I spent 10- 20 mts just explaining about this and the heights of this is you disconnected my outgoing calls on 22nd. I couldn't believe that Airtel kind of company not valuing the customer time and pestering them by disconnecting the service .

The heights of that is after disconnecting this we have informed airtel an your customer executive told me that they wll be reactivating it with in 4 hours and now even after more than 12 hours it is not activated .

Today morning I've spent around 45 mts with your customer executive explaining him what happened in my bills , (atleast try to appoint who understand little bit of math ), As he couldn't understand I asked him to connect to his manager , he put me on hold for 5-7 mts and disconnected the call. his name is "Shreyan" and I called form 9845443433 mobile.

I didn't expect this kind of approach from a company who value the customer and that might be the only reason why I am still with airtel.