Airtel / activation of hello tune without request

1 India Review updated:

On 22nd february, 2005 I received two sms saying I have requested for hello tune, that I never did. Second sms said that a tune I have selected is activated, again I havenot done or requested for this.In consequence they deducted rs 40 from my balance without my request or confirmation.

I tried to talk to customer care from 8 pm to 10 pm, they were not responding. At last they picked up saying the system is shut down, so I should wait for next 48 hours to get any response from them. I am confused what should I do and where should I escalate this matter.

• abdulgants's Response, Apr 07, 2018

airtel3gblock post sim card block today yes rasheed were are you from today rasheed

Ra

Comments

• Te
      29th of Jul, 2006

the airtel customercare not response to me so many times.so that service for customer is totaly showpiece, its not good.

• Nb
      18th of Oct, 2006

I am also faced same problem in Airtel Service, Without any information they downloaded Caller Tunes but they dont remove the Caller Tunes from my Mobile. I have asked about removing the caller tune facility, they told me that if I want to remove this facility, I have to call the special Number which cost Rs.6 Per Minute. Please any body could give me solution where Can I Escalate this Issue...?

• Sr
      2nd of Mar, 2007

I called to the Airtel magic customer care 123 not response to me so many times i tried but no response from airtel.

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir/Mam,

please activate for GPRS Facility my Mobile, cell no. 9910197839 & (Model No. Handset Sony Ericsson W200I )

Thanks & Regards
    Vikas Nailwal

• Sk
      26th of Mar, 2008

dear sir/madam

please kindly sent my incoming and outgoing call details of my mobile no- 9994338578 to the above my mail ID.i need to do some enquiry .so please urgent

thanking you

thanking you

by
    kavitha

25th of May, 2008

Please discontinue the Hello Tune subscription immediately.

• Nv
      22nd of Aug, 2008

please discontinue the hello tune subscription immediately

• Ri
      1st of Sep, 2008

plzzzzzzzzz activate caller tune on my number 9860517711 and change it to
    "rock on " movies song of "tum ho toh" plzzzzzz
    i have alreay tried all the options

• Ra
      15th of Sep, 2008

Hi

I have used addon airtel number for the past 2 years. Suddenly before 4 months they deactivate addon faclity and ask me to change the plan. Eventhough i changed the plan(given by customer care executive thru mail) they told that plan also not elgible for add on faciltiy. Then why they send the plan. I have registered more than 15 complaints but while we talking with that complaint number they told it got resolved. But i don't know how they resolved without giving information to the customers. Now also i am facing the same problem. But no action taken care by the customer care team.

18th of Nov, 2008

Yesterday i.e on 17/11/08 A Jumaani Alerts has been set at my airtel mobile no without intimating me.How can you set all those alerts without informing the customers?Rs 10 has been deducted from my prepaid a/c.Your executives are bloody dumbs.They even can't speak english then for what they are working in airtel customer care as an executive???????????They spoke all those nonsense words.Dont know anything.I want refund of Rs 10 in my prepaid a/c as i haven't subscribed to this service yet.

• De
      30th of Jan, 2009

It is the worest thing that the Airtel is doing and grabbing the money from their customers.

So I suggest you all to go for Hutch. The best cusomer friendly support network.

15th of Aug, 2018
    Airtel - Sim card
    Gangtok
    India

I m an Airtel SIM card user... my sim started showing "SIM card access error " and I simultaneously lost all contacts. What can I do to retrieve my contacts and get the Sim working.
    Sanjay

• Ab
    Bharti Airtel - airtel3gblock7337553930
    hyderabad
    India

airtel3gmobile phone block today yes ok rasheedhello todayrasheed rashere hcscfjfbefgvealvflefvefvbe

• Fa
    Bharti Airtel - Tele callers harassment for converting network to AIRTEL
    SECUNDERABAD
    India

For God sake please don't harass to change my network to AIRTEL to other networks & offers,
    How many times I should tell that I don't want to change,
    It's effecting my health, my business, driving
    Not able to pick my important call to avoid your calls,
    Kindly requesting you to stop harassment,

• Vi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Bharti Airtel - Airtel Prepaid SIM Number Assigned to Someone Else.He is Misusing it
    New Delhi

Hi
    My Airtel number 9650865289 has been assigned to some one else.
    It is Delhi Circle number
    I have not used number for 1 year
    Now Airtel has assigned it to some Male person.
    All my contacts are gone to him.
    He is calling them and sending dirty messages

Please block the number ASAP

• Mo
    Bharti Airtel - Request for mnp
    Saudi Arabia

Dear i have airCel number but i am in saudi arabia my aircel network is gone. If possible to Join Airtel by online submit documents. same sim same number Network is airtel?

• Im
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Bharti Airtel - International roaming not working,inspire of activating.
    Turkey

+919989774169
    Activated International roaming in Turkey for my number. It doesn't work.

• Ad
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Bharti Airtel - fraud iphone x winning message
    new delhi
    India

I received a message about winning iPhone x . When I opened that page it said to submitt 1 dollar to get iPhone x

• Sh
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Bharti Airtel - prepaid services
    chennai
    India

I cant make outgoing calls at all, i have unlimited calling and data activated recently.. sick of airtel.. already raised an issue for indoor connectivity, still not yet resolved..