Airtel / cross connection
I own 2 telephone numbers issued by Airtel. One, is for Delhi and the other for Himachal, registered in the area of Sarahan, Himachal Pradhesh for business.
Just today, I called to check whether my Himachal no. is working fine or not but i was shocked to find the bell ringing and the call being picked up by some other person of the same name at the other end. Now this is bizarre since my personal Himachal number phone was lying in front of me, silent and not ringing at all.
I don't know what the Airtel officials are up to. I dont know if somebody who wants to get in touch with me on my Himachal SIM is talking to the right person or not.
I would like to know the answer for this and maybe a legal procedure which can be followed. I hope it hasn't been issued to someone else by forgery of signature.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards