Airtel / horrible service — they dont respond — waiting to get myy no disconnected since 2 months

1 India

My name is Sheetu Nijhon and I took the aitrel postpaid no [protected] on 1st Sep 2008 in pune. Since then I was experiencing a lot of network issues and i left complains with coutomet care also. I personally went to the airtle office and complained. They always use to assure me saying that its will be ok in a month but it never happened.

After that around one to one and a half month ago in July 2009 I finally decided to get rid of it. I wanted to disconnect the no so I went to the kalani nagar office of airtel in pune. There some manager Gaurav tried to convince me for 1 hr not to disconnect the no but I was not convinced. I cleared all my pending paments, submitted an application and id proof to disconnect and they told me it will be disconnected in a 2 days.

I forgot about it and thought it was disconnected until a week ago when I recievd a bill. I was very angry and I went to the same kalani nagar office of airtel where they told me to repeate the procedure again. They told me to clear the dews again because they had probably lost my application or dint want to disconnect as it will reflect bad in there accounts. So now i was suppose to pay the bill though i had no sim and i had not used the number since past around 2 months. I refused to pay the bill as i had not used the no and I m not responsible for there carelesness of loosing documents.

Then a person Amit and prayanka in office told me that they will check the call history of my number and if it is 0 then they will process to disconnected. So I sat in office for another 2 hours but the network was so bad that they were not able to check. It was heights of pathetic service. So I left it to then to see and disconnect.

I am wating since 2 months for my no to be disconnected and you claim to do it in 2 days ... havent seen worst service than that. If you read my mail at least now disconnect.