Airtel / deduction of money on my prepaid rapidly without usage

Ever since I have bought the phone and am on prepaid with the additional of Rs.999 scheme I am facing tremendous difficulties. There is nobody on customer care who is able to solve this problem and tells me to go to the Airtel Gallery which is also unable to solve the problem. Every time I refill the card which I do most promptly, in a matter of 2 to 3 days time my balance drops drastically and I am unable to figure out why. Once on inquiring and being insistant on what the reason was I was told that the same above mentioned number is being used by one Mr. Shrivastava. I have been running helter scleter to find out a solution for which I am unable to. Can anyone please help me through email and let me know the solution. Short of giving it in the newspapers before terminating the connection, I have no other choice which could taint the name of a reputable company as Airtel. I am surprised that your customer care is of such poor quality and unhelpful as compared to BPL or Tata Indicom. I hope to receive a reply in due course, failing which I will have to revert to harsh and drastic action which could put most of the company officials to shame.
Mr. M. D'Souza