Airtel Bihargprs not working!

M

I have made several complains to customer care with full detail, till now 8 days over... But no result. In bhagalpur some places gprs working some places not, hardly distance 250 meters in ramsar chowck, mandroja in bhagalpur town.

• Ak
    akhourishutosh Dec 03, 2006

I am customer of bihar airtel. i have recharge with RS 49 on 30-11-2006 outgoing is allowed but incoming facility not allowed. I have made several complains to customer care with full detail, till now 4 Days over but no result. I hate Airtel.

• Di
    Dinesh Kumar Singh May 11, 2007

Many of your site's CARETAKERS, those appointed by frontline securities services, Patna, are also a land honer (Airtel Towers) Mohammadpur, Distt-Gopalganj, (Bihar) are thefting HSD(Diesel) from DG sets in night and days also, Therefore, the conditions of networking of these area is very poor. I carefully study and detected this problem in my village. The HSD filler is also involved in this scheme.

Because the land honer is Caretaker of this tower sites so no any other looking this matter and the thefting of HSD and others materials as wires, electricity supplied by DG sets are freely going on.

saurabh anand May 24, 2007

I have airtel sim. But the main problem is that it feels to connect to the other networks like bsnl andtata networks and also the charges are very high for the gprs services and other premium services like hello tunes.

Saroj Devi Jun 01, 2007

To Airtel Bihar,

I am holder of above Mobile No. This is to inform you that, I have never requested for activation of Hello Tune facility on my mobile. I would request you to please deactivate the Hello Tune facility on my mobile & credit the debited amount of Rs 60/- to my account. Take this mail as critical and i hereby declare that if this hello tune not be deactivated fastly then i will go to consumer Court for that and make it sure that it should not be happened in future too.

• Na
    Narendra Kumar Nirala Oct 10, 2007

I have a connection of Airtel. Validity will expire on 24 sep. 2008. My account balance is enough. Services have been debarred without no reason.

Raj Kumar Neogy Oct 29, 2007

Since last two months whenever I dialed this number 09934098298 the following dialogs are heard round the clock:

i) switched off ii) network busy iii) call can not be completed at this moment. (By chance) If I get the line, call automatically disconnected withing 30 seconds.

The area of the connection is at the frontage of Town Hall, Bhagalpur. In the mean time complaints have been lodged at the local customer care centre but result is so far negative.

Raj Kumar Neogy Nov 01, 2007

Pl refer my earlier mail regarding Airtel network at Bhgalpur on 30.10.07. The dialogs have been stopped but Airtel network is dead at Bhagalpur now. You may check it at your end and intimate me by return mail.

Raj Kumar Neogy Nov 12, 2007

No improvement in r/o Airtel network at bgp so far.

• Pr
    Priya Ranjan Kumar Dec 03, 2007

Dear Madam,
    I live at Panjwara village in Banka distt.there is no any airtel tower in my locality.i have some pieces of land in main road side i want to set up a tower. plz come here n check my land.

• Hi
    Himanshu Kumar Dec 10, 2007

Some one please help me get rid of my ring tone and unnessary messages. Airtel customer service is a pain. it is not at all customer friendly or user friendly. Don't you airtel people read these messages on these sites.

• Pr
    PRAVEEN KUMAR Dec 17, 2007

Their is no help to deactiveting the bsnl helltune.

anuj kumar Dec 31, 2007

from lats two days i am tring to connect internet my computer via by my mobile having GPRS connection,but the problem is that it is showing internal error no. 777:the remote computer did not respond

so,plz solve my this issue...

• Na
    Narendra Nath Ray Mar 12, 2008

CURRICULUM VITAE

PRESENT ADDRESS PERMANENT ADDRESS E-MAIL
    Name Narendra Nath Ray Name Narendra Nath Ray [email protected]
    S/O. Sh. Ram Chandra Ray S/O. Sh Ram Chandra Ray
    R/O. Dollian. Teh. Samba. R/O. Randaha. P/O. Balatand
    Distt. Jammu (J&K) Distt. Vaishali (Bihar)
    Pin Code-18 11 33. Pin code-844502
    Con. 0191-2480212 Con. 09931861683

? NARENDRA NATH RAY________________________________________________________________

? OBJECTIVE:-

A Position in dynamic & well reputed Organization that offers good opportunities & challenging working environment in the field of COMMERCIAL PROFESSIONAL that in return would help me in building my knowledge, experience and at the same time to enable myself to contribute my possible service to the Organization.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
    CLASS BOARD/UNIVERSITY DIV. MARKS PERCENTAGE
    10th B.S.E.B PATNA 3rd 277 39.50
    12th B.I.E.C PATNA 1st 546 60.60
    B.A B.A.B.U MUZAFFARPUR 2nd Class 396 49.50

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from [Vinayaka Missions University]
    (Approved by Distance Education Council, IGNOU, New Delhi)

WORK EXPERIENCE:-

Worked as a “Store Astt.” in Sun Pharmaceutical w.e.f 15-Jun-05 to 30-Dec-06.

[ Deptt. P.M.S]

Working as a “Store In charge” in Suraj Motor Store w.e.f. 15-Jan-07 to till date.

? Job Responsibilities:- (Sun Pharmaceutical)

• Store keeping for all the product and material dispensing.
    • Product stock status given to (All material of store) of Boss and Production Manager.
    • Material received from the party and preparation material receipt and entry computer.
    • Material planning and sourcing, Give the material requirement to manager and dealing from party.

? Job Responsibilities:- (Suraj Motor Store)

• Store keeping for all the hardware, Accessories and switchgear in computer.
    • Monthly stock status given to (All material of store) of Production Manager and Managing Director.
    • Material planning and sourcing, Give the material requirement in panel to manager and dealing from party.

? PERSONAL INFORMATION

Date:- ______________
    NARENDRA NATH RAY

• Pa
    PARVEZUL HAQUE Apr 06, 2008

i have a life time airtell prepaid and several time deactivate hello tune as per customr care suggestion but still hello tune is active.

anya Apr 11, 2008

im using aitel gprs forthe last 3 yrs but these days its not gettng connectedn if its connected then its not opening any web page.
    i have complined severaltimes to yr office, had gone to yr airteloffice, recheckedallthe seeting but all this is of nouse.problemis still there.

Anita Thakur May 22, 2008

Sir,
    I Anita Thakur is to inform you that I have prepare 10th Exam in 2008, I should look our result, so i request you to please send me some advise that how can i look that.
    thanks & Regards

Anita

sanjeev kumar jha Jun 03, 2008

i sanjeev k. jha mobile no. is 9934483235, i want to complaint that my village is mahinathpur is just 2 km. from chhatauni where airtel tower is situated but, that's coverage area is limited . my village is situated at indo-nepal border. i want that you increase coverage area of your chhatauni airtel tower

your responsible coustomer

• As
    ashish Jun 11, 2008

i have land available for mobile towers at anisabad and danapur...

• Ag
    Agniwesh Kumar Aug 07, 2008

I Agniwesh Kumar has taken The Airtel connection(9006650996) before 3 months and i given my State bank paasbook copy with my photo attested. That time they taken that ID and started my connection, But now from las 15 days they have dissconnected my connection and said that u need to submitte re-documentation. I submitted my documents and now they are doing froud to me that now this number will not continoue. So please its my request that register my complain and have a sirious action.

Details of my Airtel Number:-
    Mobile No. 9006650996
    SIM No. 89915231000013776269

NIRMAL KUMAR SINGH Sep 22, 2008

I AM AIRTEL CUSTOMER OF BIHAR REGION, MY GPRS ACTIVATED AND I USED THIS SERVICE, BUT WHEN I CAME TO DELHI THE SAME CONNECTION HERE GPRS NOT WORKING, I TRIED SO MENY TIMES TO CONTECT BIHAR CUSTOMER CARE ON 09934099340 BUT I DID NOT CONNECT,
    I WANTED TO ACCESS GPRS SERVICES IIN DELHI ON MY CONNECTION, I ALSO TRIED TO COMPLAINT WITH DELHI CUSTOMER CARE IN TECHNICAL SUPPORT BUT THEY TOLD THAT WE ONLY TAKE CARE OF DELHI REGION FOR MORE DETAIL YOU CONNECT BIHAR CUSTOMER CARE,
    I HEAT AIRTEL THE SERVICES AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Niranjan Singh Sep 29, 2008

When first time connect GPRS with my phone i got speed 460.8 kbps but after 9days to till date my GPRS speed is 115.2. please correct the same. kindly do the needful.

• Go
    govindgupra Nov 24, 2008

I have made several complains to customer care with full detail, till now 10 days over... But no result. In Chanpatia some places gprs working some places(main market, Chanpatia town
    ) not working, hardly distance 400 meters in two tower in Chanpatia, dist.West Champaran, Bihar 845449

• Ka
    Karmendra Kumar Dec 04, 2008

i have very good land for mobile tower at highway road side between mehshi to chakia, dist:east-champaran, state:bihar
    phone:0621-2261777

• Su
    sumit kumar thakur Aug 10, 2009

i sumit k. thakur mobile no. is 9631450781, i want to complaint that my village is jorpura is just 2 km. from patori where airtel tower is situated but, that's coverage area is limited . my village is situated at indo-nepal border. i want that you increase coverage area of your jorpura airtel tower

nileshroy Feb 25, 2010

sir mai bihar begusaraib ka custemar hoo mere balance braber galat tarike se kat jate hai filhal mere 7 rupees kat gae hai mera mobile no 09162992107 hai

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices