Airtel / sim... not activated, lost lots of communication.

1 India Review updated:

To Whome So Ever,
I am the S/E working for one of prestigious company, I am using the Airtel prepaid([protected]) from past 2 yrs here in Bangalore, One of the representative from Airtel sits here in my office, which is at residency road, Bangalore. I asked her to migrate my existing number from pre paid to post paid...after two days I receievd an mesg on my existing number(pre paid) stating ; "the migration will be done in 4hrs, during which your(current sim) will be inactive. pls insert new sim after 4 hrs'. I did as per there suggestion. Still now after 48 hrs my both sims are inactive...When I call them they are avoiding my call either or giving some stupid reasons like in 10 mins or 20 min your sim will get activated...blaw... blaw.
In due course I got humpty number of important call were done from PM/PL ...for which Airtel say "Airtel you called is not recheable"....
Its rediculous to see such renouned company does not stick to their words.

I request you, please activate my previous SIM in 24 hrs otherwise I am going to file case against Airtel for loss of my data...

Thanks,
Srinivas Ramgiri
[protected]

Comments

• Si
      26th of Jun, 2007

My mobile no. is 09980845702, I am getting the message "SIM rejected" since 26.06.2007 at 9PM onwards.

• Si
      26th of Jun, 2007

My mobile no. is 09980845702, i am getting the message in the set is " SIM rejected" since 26.06.2007 from 9PM onwards.