Airtel / sim... not activated, lost lots of communication.
To Whome So Ever,
I am the S/E working for one of prestigious company, I am using the Airtel prepaid([protected]) from past 2 yrs here in Bangalore, One of the representative from Airtel sits here in my office, which is at residency road, Bangalore. I asked her to migrate my existing number from pre paid to post paid...after two days I receievd an mesg on my existing number(pre paid) stating ; "the migration will be done in 4hrs, during which your(current sim) will be inactive. pls insert new sim after 4 hrs'. I did as per there suggestion. Still now after 48 hrs my both sims are inactive...When I call them they are avoiding my call either or giving some stupid reasons like in 10 mins or 20 min your sim will get activated...blaw... blaw.
In due course I got humpty number of important call were done from PM/PL ...for which Airtel say "Airtel you called is not recheable"....
Its rediculous to see such renouned company does not stick to their words.
I request you, please activate my previous SIM in 24 hrs otherwise I am going to file case against Airtel for loss of my data...
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure