Aircel / misbehavior of customer representative!

I had been mis billed for calls I had not made. The customer representative: S. A. Bharath Kumar started threatening me when questions was asked and was at his rudest behavior possible. Hope there is a department concerned who can deal with such ruffians in the name of CSRs.

A  6th of Feb, 2007 by
Asked customer care 9842012345, one lady took the phone and she looks to not treating customer in a good manner, her voice makes once headache. Bad response too. I dont understand what she says for removing the dialer tune. I again asked, again shouts.

Worst headache i have ever had. I dont see the customer value in Trichy.
A  9th of Mar, 2007 by
I lost my mobile on the 6th of March 2007, I then call up Aircel customer support to block my sim card so that my number is not put to some unwanted use. But the customer care executive to much surprise says that its not possible to block my number. She says my lost SIM will be blocked only after i get a duplicate SIM. This seems like a good method of ensuring that a customer does not leave their network...no wonder Aircel says they have the largest consumer numbers. Of course they will we dont seem to be able to block or cancel our SIM. I asked the customer support EXECUTIVE as to what happens if my mobile number is put to wrong use and SHE says it is up to me to get a duplicate number as soon as possible to prevent this from happening.... WAY TO GO AIRCEL CUSTOMER CARE!
A  20th of Apr, 2007 by
I am with aircel for the past 2 years. While getting the connection, I have submitted all the documents and photograph. Now the customer service person contacted and said that I need to submit the document and photograph once again and warned that If I dont submit this within two days or my connection will be cut. Is this the Customer service you offer ? When I tried to contact aircel customer number 98410 56789, no body is there to pick the call.
A  29th of Apr, 2007 by
A copy of email to Aircel:

I'm using Aircel for the past three yrs... your service is really good... however in some case i'm very much frustrated... when we call up the customer care for some support, they promise that they will give a call back, but I've ever got one (prepaid... before i used a prepaid no. the customer care people called and asked to submit my documents for resident proof and etc., which i gave it already... again i gave it to three different dealers in pondicherry... finally my sim got blocked. When i inquired about this in aircel office which is in pondicherry they asked me to give a written letter to file a complaint... I had RS.285 balance in my card which is still a question mark... before that i made an overseas call, in which i was charged double the amount of my usage... when i call they use to say its is process... if there is a separate department to look after the case like this, it would really help as, as well as to improve your network.

Later i took a post-paid connection. When i set a dialer tune of my own voice, i fixed it only for a particular no. correct... but it was heard by all the person who ringed me... when i called the support they said it'll be fixed soon... no go... i changed the tone to another one of myself... then i got a call from the support that, i have set the tone correct,but due to some technical problem it was like that... i accept that , but what about my amount which was debited??? Who'll refund me??? If this feed back form is really considered by your department , i expect a reply for these question...
A  10th of May, 2007 by
I have given u my address proof thrice, still now i have not get activated my outgoing has been barred. pls do the needful almost 1 month over. since am using this no. for past 4 years so that i dont want to change. If u continue the same upto next week surely i will change my no..............
Pls activate soon............
N  23rd of May, 2007 by
I recharge for one year validity for Rs 2200 in April 14. In one month my balance amount was Rs 1700 according to my usage. without making calls in next, account balance become zero. When I try to call customer care no response. simply Aircel cheating people.
N  31st of May, 2007 by
I was used hutch connection more than one year. But 4 me more friends so that for me sms is very useful, so that i bought Aircel sim card after using two months Sms counting is reduced as 100. I asked customer care representative officer but they are not responded properly saying some other reasons to me. Giving some good offers after peoples getting that card means, suddenly they are changing the plan.

What is that? Simply Cheating the public giving one offer and saying after something else. Not only Aircel it is held in hutch also and many mobile companies.
N  20th of Jul, 2007 by
I am using aircel for the past two years. Right now i am residing at chennai for my higher studies. Unfortunately i lost my cell phone here. Immediately I go to the customer support office in chennai to block my mobile in order to avoid some mis use. They said that without response that this is taminnadu no we cant do any thing go to trichy, madurai, pondy for getting duplicate sim. My current bal is 630 and one year validity also. The traveling charges Duplicate sim charges might be higher than my cur bal. So they make some necessary arrangements for their users in chennai. I feel very frustrated by this aircel service.
A  22nd of Aug, 2007 by
The worst ever service provider is Aircel. No Proper coverage, no proper response from the customer care executive and even more to say that you will not be able to reach Aircel customer care that much quick. You have to keep on trying for more than 2 days only then you will be getting a line to speak with that stupid senseless customer care executives. The only service provider who changes his plan often without the knowledge of the customer and will not even mind to inform the customers at least through a message.

Worst ever service in Tamilnadu.
N  19th of Sep, 2007 by
While getting the connection, I have submitted all the documents and photograph. Now the customer service person contacted and said that I need to submit the document and photograph once again and warned that If I dont submit this within two days or my connection will be cut. Is this the Customer service you offer ? and i also submitted the document once again.When I tried to contact aircel customer number 98410 56789, no body is there to pick the call.and from 6th sep to till date that means for 14days iam unable to do outgoing calls only incoming and sms is working if contacted the concerned person there is no proper response.i do'nt now how long will it take to the aircel to rectify my problem is this is the way of giving service to the customer?it is very bad service. iam sending my 2nd complaint. my ph.no.9941748107.and my name is thulasi rajan.i hope you people who are working there will have some common sense to feel others fellings of paying money to service and not getting proper service to the money which we pay.regards.
A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
Last week aircel announced through message that, free !free! In free sms select your favorite three new songs at the cost of two. I also select and sended. For that itself they taken the amount of three rupees .and they sended me a message type menu and send. I also sended then they take three rupees for me. But still now no songs are sendto me. Whether, aircel is trying to cheat the customers. If this going on then is no other way, we change to another card which are so best
A  24th of Oct, 2007 by
I am Sam Exim I Using Postpaid for 2 year when we request to Dialer Tune the Aircel is no response the Message after 2 Month The Dialer Tune was Activating. Before Two month the Aircel was Take the money for the Dailer that is the poor Habit!
N  5th of Nov, 2007 by
I purchase a Rs. 200/- Aircell recharge voucher on 04/11/07 5pm from a local vendor. Till now that is even after more than 48 hours I could not recharge my sim. It shows "NETWORK BUSY/ APPLICATION BUSY/SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE/ETC". I contacted the AIRCELL toll free no 9854012345 several times over the last two days and it appears that they don't have any idea of what they are saying. It is truly disgusting and tells about the sorry state of AIRCELL. There is absolutely no customer care. I am at loss. Thinking of a lodging a complaint with consumer protection forum!!
A  21st of Dec, 2007 by
i have 5 year validity of a aircel number 9976785899.For past 2 days i am unable to make any outgoing calls.
N  2nd of Jan, 2008 by
i had to cancel my addon to another number and i had called up to the customer care number 9841056789. after long wait it got connected abut none spoke and at last there was an engaged tone. is this the service you people provide. i am highly dissatisfied and the cal got charged also.. very bad service.
A  8th of Jan, 2008 by
I also lost my mobile yesterday and when i called customer care to block my number. They are saying to come to their office and get a duplicate sim then only they can block the call. Is there not any mechanism to atleast bar the calls from that mobile? Its so strange there is no saftety when we lose the mobile.Atleast they can register the complaint and get a note of the number.
N  26th of Apr, 2008 by
holl kya aap hamara problem kyon nahin samaj rahen hai
N  26th of Apr, 2008 by
aaj se nahin kareeb 8to9 day se hamare mobiles par day 6to7 masseage aata hai aru the last call hone ke baad 50paisa yha kabhi 1, 3, 5 rupai kat jaata esliye hum aap ke castomber care phone lga kar bole to kha ki aap ki problem 3day main solf ho jaanga firbhi abhi tak nahin hoba aap se reques hai ki aap hamara ploblem door kar deejye
A  12th of May, 2008 by