Airceldeducting money from my account

I am a Aircel prepaid user. I am losing lot of money from my account for the calls I didn't make. When contacted customer care, they say they have no rights to tell the numbers we called. When contacted in the Aircel office they dont have the information immediately. But the fact is they dont have the information. They are NOT ALL fit to establish a cellular network with such a CUSTOMER CARE facility who provides no better information. Useless junk network, i call it. Nothing better happened even after three weeks of complaint. A REAL GREAT MESS THEY (Aircel) ARE.

• Ar
    Arulbalan Aug 03, 2007

Hi

I just want to know why it was happening like this?

• Ba
    balachandran Dec 04, 2007

i lost my account balance with no reason

• Nu
    nutan Feb 03, 2009

madhan raj Mar 09, 2009

iam a aircel prepaid customer since 2005 and my mobile no is 9941501366.i didnt set up any dialer tones, but it will be auomatically set of and they(your executives)will charge rs 30 per month.then i call to customer care and ask about this, how u will be automatically set up te hello tone without my knowledge and charged rs 30?they said that they didnt setup the hello tone, but how it will be happned.then i cancel the tone.there will be ringing for 3 days.after that the same thing will be repeted.again i call to customer care, they told that they didnt know how it will be happned, and also they told they will be carge rs 30 for setting the tone.this seems how the AIRCEL customer care executives bluffing to us, how they make profits by cheating the customers.

• Ku
    kumar 07 Sep 09, 2011

Hi
    I lost my balance without make any call ...even i cant contect aircel costumer care number... they block costumer care number also...

• Ra
    Rabindra kundu Sep 29, 2014

aircel applied charges30/- without any information via sms advertisement, if i will not get money back, i will leave this network within two days.

• On
    Online _CST Sep 30, 2014

Hi Rabindra,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

• Ro
    Rohit Shaw Jul 10, 2015

Dear team,
    I have the honour to say u that yesterday my 6rs has been deducted from my a/c, but i don't know that why you deduct my my balancemy mobile number is 801 3613 460. please help me.

• On
    Online _CST Jul 15, 2015

Hi Rohit Shaw,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks & Regards
    Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
    Email us @[email protected]

• Pr
    Prarthita Kar Apr 27, 2016

Hello i am prarthita kar my Aircel mobile number is 9851695926 i have faced someproblem from 21th of April that Aircel company automatically renewal my pocket internet rupees nine(9) pack every day even i didn't required it more so help me out of this and do the need full as soon as possible only that reason i cannot recharge my number if the unable to solve my problem then i have to port my number to another company.

• Ai
    Aircel Support Apr 29, 2016

Dear Prarthita(Prarthita Kar),

We request you to dail this no.*121*091# to deactivate this service.

Thanks & Regards
    Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
    Email us @[email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices