Having problems with Aircel?

Aircel reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 3, 2007. The latest review aircel network issue.. not getting port number after sending message of port was posted on Feb 24, 2018. The latest complaint Unwanted service charges without my knowledge was resolved on Nov 17, 2014. Aircel has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 87 reviews. Aircel has resolved 32 complaints.

Aircel Customer Service Contacts

121 (Call Center)
+91 117 940 0000 (Circle Office Board)
+91 971 601 2345 (Call Center)
A-44, Mohan Cooperative, Industrial Estate (MCIE), Mathura Road
New Delhi
India - 110044
Registered Office
Opus Centre, 47, Central Road, Opp. Tunga Paradise, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai City – 400093

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aircel Customer Service. Initial Aircel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aircel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aircel. Discuss the issues you have had with Aircel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

Aircelpayment without service

Hi Aircel/Manju.

Here is the problem.
I had taken this phone only for Internet 3g however after my repeat request and complain nothing was done about it.
Eventually i asked aircel CC to disconnect my no. and i picked vodaphone connection.
Everytime Aircel team called i asked them to discontinue the number since i am not using it anymore thus i will not pay.
Service has been very poor and now i am getting calls for Payment :-(
Month Bill date Amount Call charge
19/03/2014 To 18/04/2014 19/4 599 140
19/04/2014 To 18/05/2014 19/5 686 197
19/05/2014 To 18/06/2014 19/6 694 205

Bill date 19/4 was paid at Aircel outlet frazor town.
Post which i dint use the phone .
Please go through the call list history and you will get my pain point.
I personally don't think i have to pay anything to Aircel due to bad service and inefficient Internet Provider.

You still want to harassed me by calling me B2B then we can take this legal and social i have no problem in fighting for the right.

Regards
Unsatisfied and troubled customer by Aircel.

• Br
      brajesh nandan Jun 13, 2014

एयरसेल बेईमान है. इसके वेबसाइट पर 98/rs में 2g/3g 650 mb 21 दिन वैधता के साथ है. रिचार्ज करने के बाद 2g का लाभ मिल रहा है. कस्टमर केयर भी कहता है कि 2g मिलेगा। इस चक्कर में मेन बैलेंस भी कट गया है. इस तरह की बेईमानी क्यों ? भागलपुर शहर के आदमपुर में भी तीन माह से 3g का नेटवर्क नहीं है. तीन माह से मेल कर रहा हूँ. आज तक किसी ने फ़ोन कर पूछने की जरूरत नहीं समझा।

साक्ष्य पेश कर रहें है.

नोट : मैं आपसे जानना चाहता हूँ कि तीन माह से मेल कर रहे है अब तक नेटवर्क सिस्टम ठीक नहीं हो सका है. वेबसाइट पर रिचार्ज लिए कुछ और है. रिचार्ज कराने के बाद मिलता कुछ और है- क्यों

aircel mobile फ़ोन नम्बर : [protected]

AIRCEL Transaction ID BH0614551893
      Transaction Date & Time 13-Jun-2014 08:38:47
      Mobile Number [protected]
      Amount (Rs) 98.00
      note : 3g का लाभ नहीं मिल रहा है. वेबसाइट पर 3g का लाभ देने की बात है.

3g का लाभ नहीं मिल रहा है. वेबसाइट पर 3g का लाभ देने की बात है.

Aircelnon - satisfactory services

Sub: Non-satisfactory services and Balance Deduction of Rs. 25-28/- (Mobile No. +[protected])

Regretfully I am informing you that I am using an Aircel Number, mentioned in the subject line, for the last 2 months. As per Aircel customer care executive, Aircel is using tie-up services with Reliance communication to improve their services and all. Sometimes my SIM's tower is in Aircel Mode and sometimes the tower is in Reliance 'R' mode.

I would like to state you that whenever my SIM goes to 'R' mode, no calls are being connected and no sms are being delivered to the destination number. But, balance and 'Meter Reading' of Aircel company is always on and unauthorized balances are being deducted for those calls and sms which are not connected at all and not delivered, not even, sent to the destination.

I have tried to contact to Appellate Authority, Mr. Rajiv Sure also regarding this disgusting issues, but his representative picked up the call i.e. Mr. Satish Kumar Gupta, Applet Nodal Officer, and gave me a complaint ID 1-[protected]. He also assured me that he will send my complaint ID to my personal email address as the proof of my complaint.

After 20 minutes of my conversation with Mr. Satish Kumar Gupta, still he has not sent that particular complaint details to my email address because of disgusting and unsatisfactory services of Aircel.

I just want the following solution from Aircel Department at all:

1. I want my Rs. 25-28/- back to my Aircel SIM.
    2. I want proper services by Aircel, not for 'R' and all.

In this regard, I would like to again state that customers are assets to any company and I am also one of them. But Aircel doesn't care to their customers with efficient manner because I am totally fed up due to unmannered services provided by Aircel Customer Care Executive and also from appellate authority. When I asked to Mr. Satish about Rajiv Sure, then he told me that he is not on the table right now. Even, I gave my personal number to that fellow after an instruction to call back at any cost, but there is still no response has been taken from Mr. Rajiv Sure's site.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest to refund my deducted amount, which was obviously due to technical issues of Aircel and provide me proper communication tower to avoid any further inconvenience.

Pritesh Kumar
    Govt. Servant
    Alternate No. +91 [protected]

• Vi
        Vinyee Sep 25, 2014

Plz stop all my subscription services n my no is [protected]

Aircel Support Mar 31, 2014

Hi,
        We have validate the below mention dispute, as per the validation no invalid balance deduction has been observed at your number as charged only for the call charges and SMS charges and no VAS usage or wrong charges has been observed.

Further pleased to be informed as we also have our network tie-up with reliance network in Delhi/NCR location and it will appeared when customer use the services in Aircel’ s null serving locations. And during usage on Reliance network you will be charged as per the normal tariff and it will not impacted on Call/SMS rates. Further we also like to clarify that at the time of usage on Reliance network customer will not be able to use the GPRS/Data services.

Thanks

Aircel Support Mar 28, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for writing in to us.

This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned
        department. We will get back to you shortly.

At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we
        assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel or mail us at [email protected]

Team Aircel India .

major tarun Mar 01, 2014

my aircel no is [protected] and i'm fedup with ur customer care i logged my compline many times but i didn't get any resolution till i complain here .

Manish k Oct 15, 2013

Hey the facilities of your msg packs is very poor... please increase your msg facilities...
        net system was ok... my mobile number is [protected]

• Da
        daisy mallika May 06, 2013

Aircel no:[protected] this no call history and message details please

• Aircel_India Jan 17, 2012

"Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Thanks
        Aircel Customer Service Team"

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Regards
        Aircel Customer Service Team"

• Mi
        mikkyeze Jan 11, 2012

[protected] its an urgent request, recently my balance has being deducted for no resean, i was having 120 it was deducted and i recharge 100 again it was deducted i call customer care i was told i downloaded something's which i did not even if u did i have i 128 offer, pls deactivate every service pls because right now i am scared of recharging my phone

Airceldeducted rs.30 from main account for dial tune wich I did not request

Dear Sir,
      My Aircel Mobile No.: [protected]. On 23rd June, 2013 when I was calling to my Aircel Customer care for knowing if have I any promotional service (rental) then they said me that there was no service (rental). And also I requested to stop any call or sms by any company or promotional offer.
      Then I recharged full talk time Rs. 30. But then Aircel deducted Rs. 30 for Dial Tune (Caller Tune) service which I did not activated. They send me a SMS by DK-AIRCEL on 23/06/2013 at 11:32am. The sms was: Dear Customer, your NCPR Reg. No. is073218902374. All UCC Calls to your Mobile should stop by 30-JUN-13.
      So, please solve the problem and refund Rs 30 to my main balance which deducted by Aircel as soon as possible.
      Yours faithfully,
      Amit Mondal
      (Aircel Mobile No.: [protected])
      Vill.- Biswanathpur, P.O.- Ramnathpur, P.S.- Deganga, Dist.- 24PGS (N), W.B.
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com

• Ke
          keerthu31 Nov 20, 2013

helloo sir,
          i hav subsribed for caller tune . yesterday i recharged my mobile for 30 rs from that rs 15 was taken for caller tune but the song is not coming. i tried to deactivate but its coming invalid song code . i dnt knw wat to do?? plzzzzz help me . my mob no is: [protected]

Aircel3g net work

AirCel - Worst customer service and worst 3G service
        for last 20 days no 3g signal in kodaikanal (tamilnadu)already inform to aircel customer care but o action taken place, so many people wasted lot of money by recharging 3g plans without knowing 3g signal is there, but 2g connecting... please take action for this one...

Aircel Support Jun 06, 2016

Dear Customer(kumara2k),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details regarding your 3G issue:

Aircel No.:
            Alternate No.:
            Location (Including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed):
            Duration of issue (problem since when):
            Issue with a specific website or all website:
            Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc.):

And for ISD deposit issue, please share:

Date and Time of deposit:
            Store Address:

Thanks and Regards

• Ku
            kumara2k Jun 03, 2016

1.Aircel 3G data service is very bad in Medavakkam Chennai.
            2. Fot last 2 months, I have trying to get my ISD deposit amount back from Aircel. For that we need to contact only the online mail id - [email protected] which is one of the sickest customer support team full of stupids. After so many tracking, they mentioned that my courier is undeliverable though I was not out of station for the last one month. Hence I have asked for the courier name and courier dispatch number. Now they have completly abondoned my mail id and stopped replying my mails.

My last Aircel customer service number - 1-[protected]

Aircelrecharge

I got a message that on 86 I can get full talktime so I went to a shop and recharged ma cell with 86 but after that I didn't got a single paisa of talktime this happened on 12th of april 2013
          Than I didn't got time to go to that shop and talk about this but I went on 16th april 2013 around 8 p. M I told him ma problem and he told me to contact customer care and I did that, I tried calling them for 1 hour but nobody responded on that than I told him to contact he told me now at this time nobody will pick (now the question is "when he knew that this time nobody will respond or there is very less chances that somebody will reply than y didn't he told me before?") than I asked him now tell me what should I do now he told me that he cant do anything.

I asked him to talk to aircel office once and enquire about this than he replied me this "don't I have any other better job with your recharge I get only 2.60 inr" than I told him you are not loosing anything but I m loosing 86 inr which is very much in front of 2.60 inr and also for me than he replied go from here and do whatever you want I don't have any other work or responsibility after doing recharge I told ok now I ll do something and I ll teach you what all is your duties and responsibilities to customers and than he told me take my card and do or give your complain anywhere go now...

I am here just not to take those 86 inr back but main purpose is to teach him what he should do with the customers, he is there because of us, we are not living because of him, many recharge shop are there and I don know why these telecommunication companies turn their faces from such cases and why don't they sue these kind of person who are throwing bad name of the companies on us by doing this. Thats ok I am in army and have good post (officer) but what about the poor family whose sons are not here they want to talk to them and this happened to them?

We have to teach them. Please help me in this and take some action

My info.
          No. [protected] (aircel)
          Mail id :[protected]@gmail.com

His info.
          Prasash

Address : no.169/3 1st main, k. B sandra, r. T nagar post, bangalore-560032

Aircel Support Apr 18, 2013

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
              This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
              At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel or you can write to [email protected]

jamal hasan Sep 22, 2011

This is the first time I tried Aircel and experienced the worst service I have ever seen.Your customer care people are completely knowledgeless and "very" rude.I attemped 6 times and they put me on hold and I was disconnected.Reason I called was I rechargedfrom your website "https://epayment.aircel.com/online-recharge/".It gave me several topup options including Rs68.I opted for 68 and paid through my bank card.I recevd 2 SMSs, one for processing and other with recharge of Rs.0 successfull.Transactionid is "UER11092215341100306".I got different responses from your customer care.1:We cannot see any recharge.2:(Most ridiculous)We see the recharge but we do not have option for recharge of Rs.68(what???it's your own site which gave me option for Rs.68.I did not enter the amount myself)3:We see the recharge but go and check your bank as amount may not have been deducted(I clearly see Rs.68 deducted from my bank account).I don'tknow what king of system you have there but I need either my money to be refunded or my balance updated with Rs.68.Please take the action ASAP.

Aircel 3gragarding worst 3g speed

I had purchased a 3g prepaid sim card from Agartala with an intention to get faster internet facilities. The person, the retailer who provided me the sim card asked me to make an FRC (First Recharge Coupon) of Rs.307 against which Aircel is gonna provide me 6 GB download for 3 months. But as I started to work with that sim I found that it is not even providing me 2g speed. The company and all its retail outlets are simply be-fooling and plundering people of Agartala. Pls Tke stern agaist such fraudulence.

Aircel Support Mar 20, 2013

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
                This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned circle. We will get back to you shortly.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Aircel Prepaid Mobile Connectionmoney deducted from balance

sir/madam i am having aircel connection prepaid for number [protected] and [protected]
              i hvae not activated pplay games my both numbers are activated for pplay games automatic
              and my entire balance for both the number is deducted i tried customer care but not able to connect in any way, i tried internet also but no concact was possible . so it kind request to add the deducted amount to balance to both numbers thanks with regards
              avinash ladikkar pune

Aircel Support Feb 19, 2013

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Hope your issue has been resolved by our Member Relation Executive.
                  Please let us know in case you have further queries.You can also get in touch with us via our Twitter handle @Aircel

Aircel Support Feb 18, 2013

the earliest.
                  You can also get in touch with us via our Twitter handle @Aircel

Team Aircel India

Aircel Bangalore Sold Me Bogus Sim Card And Scammed Me And Robbed My Money.deepak, ajay, priya of aircel mobile india

Aircel official store in R.T. NAGAR Bangalore sold me a bogus/ non working SIM card . They have collected all documents from me, and asked for 1500 Rs for deposit. But even after continuous follow ups, the SIM card did not activate. When I reported this matter to their higher ups like PRIYA/AJAY ( who refused to divulge their full name and position- in appelate), they said after investigation they found Mr. Deepak did not take money. However I have acknowledgement of application and a bogus SIM card in hand. They did not return my documents also while there was no official reason given for not activating SIM card.

I feel I was robbed of 1500 Rs and I was sold bogus SIM card by AIRCEL STORE IN R.T. NAGAR BANGALORE. There is broad day light robbery and pick pocketing happening in AIRCEL STORES with the help of their seniors like PRIYA and AJAY.

Beware of AIRCEL . The scam foreigners and NRIs who are not familiar with INDIAN system of buying SIM CARDS. I have no hopes of getting my documents and money back, as they are claiming that they did not receive anything. But acknowledgement from Deepak of AIRCEL store and SIM card is proof.

BEWARE BEWARE, THERE ARE BIG SCAMS AND CHEATING IN ALMOST EVERY COMPANY IN INDIA. NO MATTER IT IS BIG OR SMALL. I WAS ROBBED BY A TRAFFIC POLICE CONSTABLE IN SAME WAY FOR OVER 1000 RS IN CHENNAI.

INDIA IS FULL OF SCAMS, LET IT BE POLITICIAN, GOVT SERVANT OR PRIVATE COMPANIES.

deepak, ajay, priya of aircel mobile india

• Ra
                    raghavendramaiya Jan 26, 2014

Not only R T nagar Aircel store, but the total Aircel itself is doing fraud things. I have faced problem from both R.T.Nagar store as well as Aircel company itself. We need to go to consumer court to correct these people. I was using an aircel sim for 4 years. And in last October (Oct 2013) I didnt recharge only for one month. Just within that duration they disconnected my connection and gave my number to other people. Isn't a fraud from Aircel?

Aircell Mobile Internetdelay in activating 1month net pack

Am a pre-paid customer with mobile number [protected] in kollam district, kerala state and a regular user of aircel mobile internet packs. i put a 1month pack on 12th november 2012 and got sms showing activation of the pack. but after using internet for 1hr only i noticed that still money is reducing from my account balance. I tried the whole day to bring this in to your customer care but failed. still my problem continuing and not connecting to the customer care. this is a regular complaint regarding your customer care services. What should i do? The next day also i tried call but not getting your customer care. Please do the needful.

Thanking You
                  Anitha.P

Aircelcharge for no service

Dear friends,
                    Be careful to choose AIRCEL. To know the reason behind this you should read my COMPLAINT.
                    I (MOHAN BABU) have been using an Aircel sim ([protected]) since 4 months, i bought the sim about 70/- Rs, even though its expensive in the market, because I heard that Aircel provides good benefits and services.
                    But since last one month I am too much frustrated and helpless to using the bloody AIRCEL sim. Because they frequently DEDUCTS my MAIN BALANCE Rs.10/- per day whenever the balance is available. I really afraid to recharge my mobile. I reported this to AIRCEL customer service on EVERYDAY. They said some bloody reasons about my complaint and try to get escape from the problem. They suggested me like:
                    • Please remove the sim card and delete settings
                    • Call for DND
                    • You have downloaded some wallpapers (even if I am using the sim card in a basic mobile)
                    • You had registered for some value added services.
                    Then I requested them to deactivate all the services and make my settings as ‘do not charge my main balance except when I make a call’. They said don’t worry we will deactivate all the services and you will not charged anymore.
                    But the very next day they deducted my main balance 10/-, again I complained to customer care and they said same reasons.
                    yesterday night I confirmed from customer service that my sim was deactivated from all the value added service but today morning I wakeup and check my balance they deducted again my Balance, so then again I contact customer service, those idiots again say that you are subscribed for some value added services.
                    Whenever the balance is available in my sim AIRCEL charged 10/- per day, without any reason even my sim is not available in mobile.(switched off). Even though the internet settings are not available.
                    Totally I was charged for more than 60/-Rs, for no reason. The stupid AIRCEL customer service is unable to solve and still keep deducting my main balance, and I know they are going to charge continuously without solving my problem.
                    Finally I realized that this is the Business strategy of worst AIRCEL, giving full talk time, bonus talk time & other benefits and deduct the balance from the customers without any reason.

if AIRCEL customer service are working genuinely please solve this problem by deactivate all the value added services to my number: [protected] and please don’t deduct my main balance except for calls and messages. Other wise you lost some valuable customers.

• Bh
                        bharat oswal Oct 10, 2012

my name is bharat oswal i have lost my simcard and i have got new sim card but it is not activated when it wll be activated my mobile no is [protected] and service request no is [protected]

Airceladdress change not done

I own 3 mobile postpaid connections with aircel. The company does any job only if constant reminders are given. In the month of June 12, i had sent a mail to the appellate for requesting change of address for my postpaid nos. After submitting relevant documents, my residence was verified by a aircel verification agent @ [protected]. I received a mail that the address change has been implemented. When i saw the bill of July 12, i found that 2 nos. address were not changed. I had sent a reminder for the reminder company. Now again the same verifier came for verification. I know that the people in the corporate does not know to take decision. The first time i saw corporate staff with eye but without sight.

Aircelbalance deduction

i am using blackberry services aircel, and my balance gets deducted after i use the service for one month. i changed my sim card and the same thing happened after one month. whats wrong? Please help.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Satgoulen Jun 14, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam
                            I recharge Top Up for Rs. 100 and just after recharging half of my balance is deducted.
                            So, I kindly request you to look forward the said matter.

From
                            Daniel

• Ar
                            Arvind kumar verma Sep 20, 2010

my name Arvind, I have an aircel number.I have balance 38 Rs, i am sleeping in night and in morning i look the balance 0 Rs than i call to customer care, but any person is not ready to told about my balance. my mob no. [protected]. please sir do something

Aircelblank calls

Dear Sir,
                          I am getting blank calls from the 8013694434AIrcel Number. The person is using abusing language in the phone. Request you to take action immediately.Please take strict action for this mobile number owner who is un necessarily disturbing me everyday.

Also inform me what action you have taken.

Thanks,

M SAHA

Aircelnot able to sms

i am not able to send sms through my aircel no. [protected]. whenever i try to send sms an info. comes noticing me that "sorry you don't have enough prepaid account to make this call", even though i am having enough account balance left!!

• Aircel_India Sep 14, 2011

Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you soon.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Aircelnot rectify problem regarding balance deduction on using blackberry services 10 days past

my name is pushkar.my no is [protected].i have complain nodal officer regarding my balance deduction on using blackberry services.i had RS 399 package.10 days already passed and no conclusion yet my round 100 RS got deducted.me cant use my services.for which i have already paid.every time i call them they say just mail us we will forward your mail.no one is helping out.my balance getting deducting frequently and cant use my service because balance getting deducted.i came to about it on 13 july.i dont know about earlier.so please rectify this.and take strict action against the aircel mobility service provider.

• Ar
                                  arun jaiswal Dec 23, 2011

Respected Sir,
                                  I am LMP Gola Bazar, Gorakhpur, U.P.
                                  sir Oct.Nov.&Dec.2010 me scheme dipu mobile ka nahi mila hai.aur September 2010 ki salery DSM Avinash ko nahi mila hai.
                                  aur July, Aug., Sep, & Oct 2011 ki salery DSM Praveen ko nahi mili hai...
                                  Scheme & salery nahi milne ke wajah se sell nahi kar pa rahe the...
                                  Isi wajah se TSM Rajendra Sharma ne LMP le liye aur dhamki dete hai ki kuch bhi nahi milega...

aap se request hai ki mere DSM ki salery aur sheme dene ki kripa kare...

Regards from
                                  Vishnu Electrovision
                                  Gola Bazar
                                  Gorakhpur

sanaa211 Nov 08, 2011

aircel always has very poor service...in every aspect...bloody thieves

• Aircel_India Jul 22, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for sharing the details. Your concern has been escalated for a resolution.

We shall get back to you on the same.

Aircel 3gprepaid 3g not working

I had a aircel prepaid phone in India. Seeing that they have 3G plan, I paid Rs900+ to get one month of 3G service. After purchasing it, the best download speed I could get was 120kbps. If I put a post paid sim I get 3mbps. But with prepaid sim 120kpbs was the maximum speed. Went to Aircel office at Salem, Tamil Nadu. Spoke with a person named Sabri tried he tried mutiple fixes but none worked. He agreed that the 3G speeds were not slower than 2G speed in the prepaid sim's. I asked him to refund the Rs900+, but they never refunded the money even though, it was totally their fault that the 3G speed was not available in the prepaid sims. They told there is no provision to refund the money and asked me to come mutiple time to the office and then I had to return to US so was not able to get a refund. Bad service from Aircel. Hope other check their service with smaller amount of money paid before commiting a larger payment with this company.

sarathsalem Jul 20, 2011

i hav this same issue ..am also from salem i also had a fit with sabari ...they told its becoz of fluctuation ...

Aircelmobile number portability

I am active Aircel user from 2006. I am using both Prepaid and Postpaid account. In the month of march the ### Aircel deducted Rs.30 from my balance. When i contacted customer care they replied i had opted for some value added services(Some Music on live), but i didn't. I had registered a complaint on April 1st with complaint number SR1-[protected]. Still i didn't got any response for that. Then i call again in mid of April and asked them to deactivate any services which is in active. One ### said he will deactivate it. But he didn't, because balance was deducted again on April 29 of Rs.30. I got frustrated and decided to change my provider to Airtel on May 10. I sent message to 1900 for MNP. I recieved reply from 1901 with a unique Porting code. Then started the problem from May 11, 9:25 am i am getting message from Aircel continuously with an different Porting code. Till now i had recieved almost 200 sms with the same data. Why this ###ing Aircel doing like this. I had decided to change the network of all my family members. Aircel sucks

Aircel Support Jun 06, 2016

Dear Customer(jeffryvivek),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
                                      Alternate No.:

Thanks and Regards

• Je
                                      jeffryvivek Jun 03, 2016

hello this is jeff and I'm a n aircel customer till today and due to their wrong dealings and poor network i wish to port my number..so i gave a port request to change my no to BSNL...its after 5 days a message from Aircel told that you have given a wrong UPC code ..but when i approached BSNL i found that the details i provide with then are correct..aircel is purposely rejecting my porting request the same thing have been done to my friend also...

• Aircel_India Jun 03, 2016

Dear Customer,

This is in regards to your above complain, kindly mail us your registered details ( Name, Address ) for verification . Do mail us at [email protected] .

• Sh
                                      Shafiullah May 12, 2011

My contact number : [protected]
                                      My name is Shafiullah. I bought this sim card in 2006 from Gautham and Gautham Agencies, Villupuram.
                                      When i went into the Aircel Advantage link i saw the card was in the name of Elumalai.
                                      Today i went to the Coimbatore Aircel Cellcity office(Kodisiya) with my handset and said my problem of receiving continuous sms. The replied they will reset it and i wont get message again. But still i am receiving the sms. Also Jayakumar(Supervisor) of Customer care(198) who spoke to me yesterday and gave assurance i wont get the sms.

• Aircel_India May 12, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Aircel number and the registered name and contact details for the same with us at [email protected] so that we can take your issue further.

Aircel customer Service Team

Aircelno services

Dear sir,
                                    iam doing alst 4 yrs in retailer shop vellore, all the company service its god, but the aircel is no supply, cupons and easy atlest posters are also not supply, csm and another officer work in vellore?? kindly supply the aircel materials not anly my shop supply too, more than 40 shops.
                                    by
                                    karthik

Aircel Support Mar 20, 2013

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

• Um
                                        umapathi reddy Mar 19, 2013

i am use u r aircel since 2 years recently i travel my town there is no service for ur net work my mobile no [protected] please solve the problem

• Um
                                        umapathi reddy Mar 19, 2013

no service in kadapa dist proddatur i am aircel cost mar since 3 years i will use but i am going to proddatur they no service my mobile no [protected] please solve the problem

thanku

Aircel Postpaidnot able to deactivate the caller tune

I have an Aircel postpaid connection. I was activated the caller tune. But, now i don't need the caller tune facility. And also i'm not able to deactivate the caller tune facility. When i screw on the Aricel site, i got the solution (Please see the attachment 3rd question). I tried as they guide. But, the number (53000) is wasting my money only, not use at any time. This number (53000) only guide to me, how to activate different type of songs only, not give to me, the deactivation procedure. Please guide me, to save Rs. 30 monthly.

not able to deactivate the caller tune

Aircellow frequency signal

I am residing in a city and mobile hand set use nokia c5-03 and nokia e7. Surprisingly, my mobiles signal strength will goes to blank for maximum time. By searching manually, does not match any aircel network. I also cheked my handset to the nokia care. They remarks, your problem creates for low frequency aircel sim card. Contacted with customer care, they replied as : this is your hand set problem. Also, I have tried with another sim card of airtel vodaphone, idea, there is no problem.

• Go
                                            gowthamnirmal Apr 11, 2011

i have some problem in pocket inter net.
                                            when i log in it shows network error. i have register complain already but no action have nt taken.
                                            so please do some thing .if the same problem occur tomorrow i will sure disconnected this network in deed...

• Go
                                            gowthamnirmal Apr 11, 2011

my inter net signal not at all coming...i have been registering compliant but no steps had taken...