Airasia / unfair and terrible service

1 Malaysia

My flight on 13/3/2018 ak6115. From penang to kuala lumpur depart at 13:40pm. I know that I m was late but I reached the counter at 13:10. The ground staff doesn't want to help me to rush for it and keep asking me to buy a whole new ticket from penang to taiwan. I even told them to check in for me but I don't board the plane just let my ticker remain active for the kl to taipei trip. Nobody gives a damn about me! Instead of helping three ground staff keep dragging my time and say no. I thought they should try their best to assist. Nobody willing to give me an alternative solution for it or help me to change my ticket so I do not need to buy repurchase the whole ticket from penang to taiwan. I need to beg your ground staff they only willing to help. This is horrible, I pay for good service and help not for me to beg. Second when I successfully reached kuala lumpur for my flight to taipei that depart at 17:45pm. But because there are few passengers were late, and we have to wait them in the plane for 45-50 minutes. The whole trip was delay, when I reached taipei international airport it was already 23:30 at night, which all the transport has closedand I need to go for the expensive taxi. Who's going to pay for it? Mr tony fernandes will pay for my loss in it? Because we have to wait for late passengers and delay the whole flight time! But when I m in penang ur airasia staff couldn't wait for me. This was a ridiculously terrible experience. All the ground staff were unfriendly, lazy and work with a lackadaisical attitude. Imagine what if to repurchase another ticket from penang to taipei if I didn't beg for the help! Very terrible! Please give me an explanation for it! My name is ooi wei gen for you to (link: http://check.My) check. My number is [protected], I m a malaysian currently staying in taiwan. Thanks!

We