Air Canada / air miles
You have taken my air miles away.
I had 24033 air miles and they are now gone.
Your customer service rep advised an email was sent Apr 8-08 advising me.
You have my email address, my phone number and address on my profile (still there today).
Why did you not give me a more recent alert that you were going to take them.
These are valuable to me, and this is tantamount to theft.
I want them back. How can you possibly justify this. Who got my air miles?
Where are they going with them? What rewards are you or someone else getting for them? This is absolutely ridiculous, and no way to treat a customer.
I am requesting a reply, and a return of my air miles.
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada - fraud on the air canada website
- Air Canada - delayed baggage
- Air Canada - baggage / flight delays
- Air Canada - case number is: cas-1021210-w0d9z5
- Air Canada - ac796