Afni Collections / Wrongly Billed for acct never owned
I received a bill stating my neice (who just turned 21) has and overdue account with Verizon Norht INC. from several years ago to the tune of 598.05 cents and that they are willing to settle the account for $50.00.
Firstly the phone number listed in refernce to this account was never owned by anyone in our family.
Secondly my neice has lived overseas for 4 years now and could not have opened an account in PA since she was in teh DOmincan Rebublic and
Thirdly she was a under age minor at the time who would have not be LEGALLY able to open an account of any type.
We believe this is a scam or identity theft. To my knowledge Verizon didn't even have stores in that area at that time or offer local phone service which has always been with Bell.
More Afni Collections Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam! 
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter 
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!