Menu
TRS Recovery Services
reviews & complaints

TRS Recovery Services
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

61 complaints
23 resolved 38 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of TRS Recovery Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
1:47 pm

TRS Recovery Services - False claim about payment not being valid.

As of today (June 28, 2022) I have received three (3) letters from TRS claiming "Notice of Unpaid Electronic Fund Transfer". Principal Amount: $17.50, Returned Item Fee: $25.00, Total Amount Due: $42.50. No mention was made naming the item purchased or where the payment was supposed to have come from. I need to know what the item was and what company it was purchased from as well as where the original payment was supposed to have been made from.

IF I truly owe this bill I will pay it, if not I want all the information you have on the matter.

Katherine Kautz

81 Willow Creek Lane

Greeneville, TN 37743

Desired outcome: I need to know what the item was and what company it was purchased from as well as where the original payment was supposed to have been made from.

P
10:59 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I got 12 letters dated between March 19 and March 28 2022 saying that I owed money on orders from “Amazon Tesla” and Amazon Marketplace for returned checks on a closed account. This is impossible, because 1) I haven’t placed 12 orders during that time period or on the days specified; 2) I don’t pay for AMAZON orders online with checks. I haven’t bought...

1:15 pm

TRS Recovery Services - Amazon Account

I Have an Amazon account with you that TRS recovery services have a blocked due to unpaid balances I do not have any unpaid balances with my payment to go through they go through I have no reference number at the top of any email that I received from Amazon regarding contact to TRS to resolve the unpaid balance information I contacted my bank they told me do not give out any of my personal or account information to TRS I contacted Amazon they told me the same thing only that there is an unpaid balance in my Amazon account is blocked

Desired outcome: Unblock my Amazon account Immediately

8:37 pm

TRS Recovery Services - Fraudulent debt

TRS has been claiming for over a year now that I owe first $800, then $500 and now $200 for a fraudulent Amazon order. I do not owe this money. When calling about this I've been told by several people that I owe different amount, a huge red flag. They also kept asking for my SSN. WHY? Amazon doesn't even have that. I will be filing a class action at this point as I can see these clowns have a long history of this shady behavior. They even sent me someone else's information in with mine. Absolutely ridiculous. They told me to fill out an affidavit with my bank, which I did, just for them to tell me it's the wrong bank. I only have ONE bank account. (I also don't write checks, so how are you claiming I wrote a bounced check?!) I then asked how am I supposed to prove that I DON'T own a bank account? The woman on the phone didn't know either. Everything about this company screams con artists. How are they even allowed to stay in business? They have prevented me from working on my MTurk account for over a year and have caused me extreme stress and suffering. I can't wait to see a judge nail these crooks in court.

Desired outcome: I want thus fraudulent debt removed and my Amazon account back. Barring that, a judgement in court.

C
11:09 pm

TRS Recovery Services - Amazon locked account

I paid of my balance owed to Amazon in its entirety on January 5, 2022, in the amount of $146.74 via my bank debit card. It cleared my bank immediately.

Amazon still has not unlocked my account and continues canceling my orders, stating I still need to pay TRS.

TRS states everything is paid in full and gave me the reference number 44213634425128.

Amazon states they do not have that information from TRS. Now it has been almost 10 days since paid and my account remains locked.

Desired outcome: I want this reported to Amazon and my account to be unlocked immediately

TRS Recovery Services - amazon/trd

My account is still locked/on hold. I contacted TRS Recovery Services months ago and they have 0 records of anything negative on my account. If I owe Amazon/TRS, I want to clear this up ASAP. Order# 115-4951488-9583464 is the order in question.

Can someone please help? I have spoke with Amazon, TRS, TeleChek, and no one can find this order that I "owe".

1 comment
Jan 03, 2021 1:41 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

god is your holy creator and commands you to repent or perish and die in your sins and burn forever in torment and suffering in hell fear god he has the power to destroy your souls and bodies in hell fire

5 For this ye know, that no [censored]monger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 5:5-14

KJV Bible
2 Corinthians 6:17

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. Galatians 5:19-26

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. 2 Corinthians 6:14

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? Revelation 21:8

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and [censored]mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Matthew 10:28

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Philippians 2:5-11

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.Romans 12:2

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.Hebrews 9:27 King James Version Bible And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Matthew 12:36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned john 5:24 King James Version Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.Romans 8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.Ephesians 4:22-24 KJV Bible
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts And be renewed in the spirit of your mind And that ye put on the new man which after God created in righteousness and true holiness.Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin for his seed remaineth in him and he cannot sin because he is born of God.Therefore if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are passed away behold all things are become new.the holy spirit put off my old man in me and my sinful anger and sinful lifestyle and my old sinful way of living forever and put on the new man in me created after god in his image of righteousness and true holiness forever and the holy spirit gave me a righteous anger and righteous judgements forever and im born of god with a new life in jesus and old things have passed away all things are new and im a new creature in jesus and im doer of gods words and i live by every word that proceeds out of gods mou!
th and gods words and holy spirit tranformed my life forever and i was renewed in the spirit of my mind by gods words and holy spirit and i have the mind of jesus forever and gods words and holy spirit made me spiritually minded and i have life and peace inside me as long as i live and im no longer in a pattern and doing and thinking the way the world thinks no more i was transformed by the renewing of my mind by gods words and holy spirit forever and i do not commit sin and i cannot sin because im born of god and his holy spirit and words live in me forever and his holy spirit keeps me holy forever and jesus everlasting endless grace and mercy covers all i do and forgives my past present and future sins that i commit and im perfected in jesus forever and im saved by jesus everlasting endless grace and mercy through my faith and trust in him and im a saint forever and i have received eternal life and jesus set me forever free from all my burdens sinful anger confusions irri!
tations worries fears shame guilts doubts and pride out of my !
mind and life forever because i cried out to jesus in tears confessing and forsaking all my sins to jesus out loud with my mouth and he heard my cry and delivered me out of all my troubles and i casted all my cares on him and my weary soul rest in jesus forever and i will bear one anothers burdens to fulfil the law of jesus christ as long as i live and im a spiritual man and i judge all things and the unbelievers and sinners cannot judge me because im saved by jesus everlasting endless grace and mercy through my faith and trust in him and the holy spirit gives me understanding to gods words and to the things of the spirit of god and the holy spirit helps me to know the things of the spirit of god and Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty han!
d of God that he may exalt you in due time Casting all your care upon him for he cares for you.The righteous cry and the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Bear ye one another's burdens and so fulfil the law of Christ.If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness He that covers his sins shall not prosper but whoso confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.im gods holy people forever special unto himself above all the people of the face of the earth If the Son therefore shall make you free ye shall be free indeed.For godly sorrow works repentance to salvation and happiness comes from the world its temporary i have true spiritual everlasting endless fullness of joy of my salvation in my soul from the holy spirit living in me forever and i have forsaken everyone and everything for jesus name sake because jesus gave me eternal !
life and im separate from sinners and the world.2 Thessalonians 1

King James Version

1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.Sodom’s evils described

From the creation, Paul explained, mankind quickly began drifting away from God’s ways (Romans 1:20-25). As mankind went astray, men and women began to exchange the wholesome, God-ordained use of sex for vile and shameful passions (verses 26-27). Paul also listed a number of other sinful behaviors that humans began practicing as they turned from God (verses 28-31).

Likewise addressing sexual immorality, the apostle Jude said that Sodom and Gomorrah, “having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire” (Jude 1:7).

What Jude called “strange flesh” (“unnatural lust, ” Revised Standard Version) is often called “alternative lifestyles” in our modern age. The term sounds so innocent in our culture, but this denotes sexual behavior that is unnatural and offensive to God (Barnes’ Notes on the Bible, Jude 1:7).

When we read Genesis 19:1-8, it becomes easy to see that this is what both Paul and Jude had in mind. Sodom’s society was steeped in widespread sexual immorality, including homosexual acts and vicious rapes (verses 4-5). The residents of Sodom had become so evil that God could not find even 10 righteous people among them (Genesis 18:32).

More sins of Sodom

In the book of Ezekiel, God listed some of the other sins of Sodom in the context of showing how Judah had become much like Sodom. God told Judah, “Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they [the Sodomites] were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw fit” (Ezekiel 16:49-50).

God also compared the Jewish religious leaders in Jerusalem with the people of Sodom. “They commit adultery and walk in lies; they also strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one turns back from his wickedness. All of them are like Sodom to Me, and her inhabitants like Gomorrah” (Jeremiah 23:14).

When the leadership of a society doesn’t set a good moral example and evil is allowed to flourish, the population will generally decline toward the same bad behavior (Ecclesiastes 8:11). To learn more about the similar societal conditions before the Flood in Noah’s day, read “As in the Days of Noah.”Bible Verses About SodomBible verses related to Sodom from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance

- Sort By Book Order

Genesis 19:1-38 - And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing [them] rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; (Read More...)

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Ezekiel 16:49-50 - Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. (Read More...)

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Genesis 18:20 - And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

Luke 10:10-13 - But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say, (Read More...)Genesis 19

King James Version

19 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

18 And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:

19 Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:

20 Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.

21 And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.

22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.

23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the Lord:

Holy Land Site
Experience the Holy Land Online!

Search...
Sodom & Gomorrah: Example of Judgment
Sodom & Gomorrah
Example of Judgment to Come

Location

1. Sodom and Gomorrah are located around the eastern side of the Dead Sea.

2. Gomorrah is located at the base of Masada, and Sodom is about 13 miles (20 km.) south of Gomorrah.

3. Though the actual locations of the cities are somewhat disputed, the growing evidence reveals that the locations are quite certain. This evidence is provided in the following section.

Historical Background

1. Josephus, a historian writer during the time of Christ, said the ruins could still be clearly seen in his day.

2. Archeologists have discovered around 1.5 million bodies in graves in these areas around Sodom and Gomorrah.

3. There are a lot of brimstone (old name for sulfur) balls in these cities.

4. This sulfur is unique and different from all other sulfur found in the world.

It is around 90-95% pure.

It is white, unlike any other place in the world.

It is so pure you can light it on fire, and it burns a hot blue flame.

These sulfur balls are not found between the cities.

5. There is a lot of ash in these areas which fits the biblical narrative.
2 Peter 2:6: And if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter.

6. The material of these city formations is calcium sulfate, which is what limestone and sulfur become when heated.

7. The choice building material in Israel is limestone, so these cities fit the scientific evidence as well.

8. There is a lot of charcoal layers found in the strata of these cities.

9. The amount of ash, charcoal, and calcium sulfate reveal overwhelming evidence of extreme heat in these cities.

10. There is also no geothermal activity in these areas to explain the ash, charcoal, and calcium sulfate.

11. In addition, there are many unexplained shapes in these areas that look like buildings, Sphinxes, pyramids, and palaces.

12. These cities existed around 4, 000 years ago, so their remains would be difficult to distinguish. Plus, God destroyed and reduced them to ashes as well.

13. These cities fit the location as described in the Bible.
Genesis 13:10: Lot lifted up his eyes and saw all the valley of the Jordan, that it was well watered everywhere—this was before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah—like the garden of the Lord, like the land of Egypt as you go to Zoar [Zoar has been identified as being south of Sodom and Gomorrah].

14. Because the Dead Sea basin used to be like the Garden of Eden, it was an extremely desirable climate that was great for agriculture and life in general. It was, therefore, a very populated area.

15. The thought of God raining down fire and brimstone upon the cities and peoples in this area is staggering and gives me chills up and down my spine. This fire and brimstone were so hot and intense it destroyed everything in its wake.

16. God also used Sodom and Gomorrah to refer to all of the cities of the Dead Sea basin.

Places of Interest

7. Lot’s Wife

8. Sphinx

9. Pyramid

Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible

1. God told Abraham through two angels about His plan to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.
Genesis 18:20–21: And the Lord said, “The outcry of Sodom and Gomorrah is indeed great, and their sin is exceedingly grave. 21 I will go down now and see if they have done entirely according to its outcry, which has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

2. During a dialogue between Abraham and God, Abraham pleaded with God to spare the cities on account of the righteous ones living in them (Gen. 18:22–31).

3. God told Abraham that He would spare the cities if only 10 righteous people could be found in them.
Genesis 18:32-33: And He said, “I will not destroy it on account of the ten.” 33 As soon as He had finished speaking to Abraham the Lord departed, and Abraham returned to his place.

4. In the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah lived hundreds of thousands of people. The fact that there were not even 10 righteous people speaks of the extreme wickedness of these cities.
Genesis 13:13: Now the men of Sodom were wicked exceedingly and sinners against the Lord.

5. The wickedness of Sodom revealed.
Genesis 19:1–11: Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 And he said, “Now behold, my lords, please turn aside into your servant’s house, and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way.” They said however, “No, but we shall spend the night in the square.” 3 Yet he urged them strongly, so they turned aside to him and entered his house; and he prepared a feast for them, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate. 4 Before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, surrounded the house, both young and old, all the people from every quarter; 5 and they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.” 6 But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, 7 and said, “Please, my bro!
thers, do not act wickedly. 8 Now behold, I have two daughters who have not had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the shelter of my roof.” 9 But they said, “Stand aside.” Furthermore, they said, “This one came in as an alien, and already he is acting like a judge; now we will treat you worse than them.” So they pressed hard against Lot and came near to break the door. 10 But the men [two angels] reached out their hands and brought Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. 11 They struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they wearied themselves trying to find the doorway.

6. God warns Lot and his family to flee for their lives.
Genesis 19:12–17: Then the two men said to Lot, “Whom else have you here? A son-in-law, and your sons, and your daughters, and whomever you have in the city, bring them out of the place; 13 for we are about to destroy this place, because their outcry has become so great before the Lord that the Lord has sent us to destroy it.” 14 Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were to marry his daughters, and said, “Up, get out of this place, for the Lord will destroy the city.” But he appeared to his sons-in-law to be jesting. 15 When morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Up, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away in the punishment of the city.” 16 But he hesitated. So the men seized his hand and the hand of his wife and the hands of his two daughters, for the compassion of the Lord was upon him; and they brought him out, and put him outside the city. 17 When they had brought them outside, one [angel] said, “Esc!
ape for your life! Do not look behind you, and do not stay anywhere in the valley; escape to the mountains, or you will be swept away.”

7. God destroys Sodom and Gomorrah.
Genesis 19:23–29: The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar [located south of Sodom and Gomorrah]. 24 Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven, 25 and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. 26 But his wife, from behind him, looked back, and she became a pillar of salt. 27 Now Abraham arose early in the morning and went to the place where he had stood before the Lord; 28 and he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the valley, and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land ascended like the smoke of a furnace. 29 Thus, it came about, when God destroyed the cities of the valley, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot lived.

God used Sodom and Gomorrah as examples of judgment upon the ungodly throughout the Bible.

1. Moses used Sodom and Gomorrah as warnings for the future generations of the Israelites.
Deuteronomy 29:23: All its land is brimstone and salt, a burning waste, unsown and unproductive, and no grass grows in it, like the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, which the Lord overthrew in His anger and in His wrath.

God specifically states that He destroyed two other cities besides Sodom and Gomorrah (Adman and Zeboiim). However, it appears He also destroyed Zoar because after Lot left Zoar his two daughters said there was no one in the land for them to marry.

2. The prophets continually used Sodom and Gomorrah as examples of God’s wrath on the ungodly.
Jeremiah 49:18: Like the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah with its neighbors, ” says the Lord, “no one will live there, nor will a son of man reside in it.”

Lamentations 4:6: For the iniquity of the daughter of my people Is greater than the sin of Sodom, which was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands were turned toward her.

3. Jesus used Sodom and Gomorrah as examples of God’s judgment on the ungodly.
Luke 17:28–30: It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed.

4. The Apostles used Sodom and Gomorrah as examples of God’s coming judgment on the ungodly.
2 Peter 2:4–10: For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority.

Jude 1:5–7: Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day— 7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

Repeatedly, throughout the accounts of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the sin of homosexuality is highlighted as the main wickedness for which God destroyed them.

Some, who defend homosexuality, claim that God destroyed them because of their lack of hospitality.

5. God uses the same imagery of fire and brimstone in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah as for what hell will be like.
Revelation 20:10: And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Faith Lesson from Sodom and Gomorrah

1. The lesson from Sodom and Gomorrah is a serious, sobering message we should allow to sink in deeply.

2. The primary sin for which God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah was homosexuality. However, they sinned in many other ways as well.

3. Sodom and Gomorrah are a foreshadow of what hell will be like.

4. Jesus talked about how His second coming would be like that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Jesus also spoke more about hell than heaven.

5. If God, the prophets, Christ, and the apostles used Sodom and Gomorrah as an example of the eternal judgment in hell that awaits the ungodly, then we should do the same today as well.

6. God is a God of love and has done everything He can to save us, but for those who reject His offer of salvation, eternal suffering in the Lake of Fire awaits them (Rev. 20:10).

2:22 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

TRS has sent me a notice of unpaid Electronic Transfer. They are saying they did not get the 211.94 they said I owed Amazon Marketplace, when in fact it was taken from my checking account.I have a bank statement which proves that it was indeed taken out electronically. I have statements from TEA that they are sending these papers to a collection agency...

T
4:57 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Thursday, June 13th, I received four letters from TRS Recovery Services in my name claiming three different unpaid electronic fund transfers with "AMAZON MARKETPLACE PMTS" and "AMAZON.COM SERVICES INC." as merchants. They showed check numbers and claimed under the heading "Reason Returned: Check returner, account closed" I did not make any purchase...

3:35 pm

TRS Recovery Services - debt collection notice

Just received two notices from TRS Recovery Services about two checks I supposedly wrote that were returned because my account was closed. All of the information in the notice was inaccurate except for my name and address. I have sent a letter disputing the charges and expect to be in a long fight with them as others before me have been. No merchant, bank, or company has denied me any subsequent purchases or notified me of any NSF activity. This is an attempt to extort money from innocent victims and will not succeed.

1:37 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 3/11/19, I made a purchase for $27.50 with Amazon. It was approved and I received my product. On 3/24/19, I received a collection letter from TRS Recovery Service stating the EFT from my checking account was returned due to "account closed". I have not closed or changed my checking account in the last multiple years. Furthermore, the last 2 digits noted...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Trs recovery services are liers and scammers. . They said i wrote a check to amazon yet i don't ever shop online, , there numbers r computers... There a recovery yet they want your checking account info and bank. But they have your so called bad check you wrote... When i wouldn't give to them.. They proceed with threats well... Handle it. There a joke...

W
12:39 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To whom it may concern:I owed you people $210.00, I had paid a total of $115.00, which leaves a balance of $85.00.About 02 weeks ago, I spoke with one of your merchant.They said, I still owe $135.00, this isn't right.Mainly because you all move around, so much. Firstly, you were in Colorado, then Houston, Texas.When I spoke with the merchant, he says;now...

B
5:29 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I keep receiving notices for merchandise I ordered and have not paid. I pride myself on my excellent credit because I pay my bills on time. However I will not be bullied into paying what I do not owe. All I want is to be left alone!! Maybe my complaint is too brief. However I have nothing left to say! I have ordered from Amazon in the past and have been...

6:49 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The called and sent me a letter that the check with total amount $1963.96 due to Sam's club has stop payment and I need to issue another check. that's a fraud since I have not ever wrote nay check to Sam s club at all. I told the company customer service which her name is Jasmine that and she tried to confirm my driver license at that was not mine also she...

K
4:18 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sent me 3 letters of Unpaid Electronic Transfers and one of an unpaid canceled check on an Account I never had. Although the check did have my name and DL # on it. The signature was clearly not mine. Tried to call them about it and it was all robot and deflection to a website to dispute. On the said website they wanted info that a true collection agency...

D
11:01 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a mailed notice from the above company stating that I had written a check and the funds were not available and the check was returned. After called the company and getting nothing but automated voices I checked their website and found dispute form where they ask for my DL number, SS# and my bank routing number. The note also said they will be...

R
6:15 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered an item on amazon and within one hour it was cancelled. I received an email from Amazon saying I needed to contact debt collection agency TRS which works for telecheck. I used my checking account number to pay for the transaction. Trs said that I owed another business and since i did i couldnt buy from amazon. I have disputed the transaction in...

9:45 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have received five checks from you written to home depot in my name. I haven't shopped at this store in years. These are the checks that was sent to me within a week. I have never had an account at suntrust bank. I don't have the address of this bank. I don't understand how my name and address. I never new this bank existed. These checks wasn't drawn on...

R
1:33 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was contacted by phone a message left stating that TRS was trying to collect a debt. There was no mention of what debt, then when returning the call I got automated stuff that directed me to a website firstdata.com/trsrecovery. Upon going to that site all there is, is a download to enter your name DL #, Bank routing number etc. What kinda crazy person do...

C
8:40 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I, in December 2015, went to purchase a dishwasher from Sears in Hemet California. I wrote a check for $328.71 . I then called the store and told them to cancel the order. They informed me that the order was cancelled, however the check had been deposited. I called my bank and placed a stop payment on the transaction. Well to my surprise, 6 months later I...

TRS Recovery Services contacts