Afni Collectionsalleged overdue bill

My name is Victoria A Morgan. I have not had an account with Sprint PCS since 2005. I at that time was n ot the primary account holder. The Bill was paid in full in 2005. We have our receipts. Any further harrassment in reguards to this SCAM of Afni Collections will result in a bitter lawsuit, inwhich you Afni Inc. will lose. I have already contacted the Attorney Generals Office in both states, Illinois and California. Any other contact with me other than a letter of apology, again as ststed above will result in a lawsuit. Thank You for Time, Victoria A Morgan phone number [protected]

• Ne
    Nessa01 Nov 02, 2009

I received a bill from AFNI for a Verizon bill for $201.44 but settling for $25.00 that is a big difference. My bill does not even mention a phone number that the bill is for. So how am I suppose to know if I owe this bill or not. I was planning on paying the bill but decided to look up the website and found all these complaints about AFNI. Now I am not going to pay this bill. Maybe if it showed what phone number I owe for I would recognize the number but nothing!!!

salixo Aug 27, 2009

i received a bill today from afnicollections for a bill of 200.00 for a phone that we did not have for over 24 years. i called verizon and they said the phone bill was sold to someone . they gave me a number to call and it was the collection agency that send me the bill. why would anyone send a bill that is due for over 24 years. i call the number and the women said if i pay 50.00 the bill would be forgiven. she wanted me to give her my checking account over the phone. i told her i will be seeing a lawyer about this and she wanted the name. i told her he will get in touch with her company. this is faurd if i ever heard of faurd . my son is a policeman and he will check into this.