The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Afni, Inc. — Wireless Cellular
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received a collections letter stating that I owe T-Mobile $690.04 and that I need to pay or else they will report me to the Credit Bureau. I knew immediately this was bogus because I have been a client of another wireless provider for the past more than 10 years and I have never been remissed on payment of bills. Should I even bother to respond to this?
More Afni, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!