Aeroplan / cheating me of 43, 181 air miles!
I have found out that even though my last statement shows I have 43,181. I am told today they have been canceled due to lack of activity? I have one more flight booked with Air Canada on September 11th. Then after this date I will not using Air Canada ever again.
I feel you have cheated me of those air miles and are becoming penny pitching? I will also let Air Canada know of my actions. You may save a small amount of money, long term you are loosing customers? I am writing to Air Canada this instant to express my displeasure. Also to inform them I will not longer be flying with them.
On my first service call to Aeroplan I waited over 20 minutes for a reply. On my second call I waited 39 minutes for some one to answer. On the third call I was able to talk to a person Shu Ho. Very professional!
He informed that there was no indication of the first call I made. That was no information about me talking to a supervisor. On the first call I was asked to look on the corner of quaker oats for a number? I feel the service I received, the loss of air miles, had lack of respect.
To the staff it may have all seemed like a big joke? But I was not laughing? Maybe it was just the true face of an organization that is beyond caring? I will be canceling ING Insurance, Marriott miles, and Priority club. With my cancellation will explain my experience with Aeroplan as just cause.
I now have a list of all associated companies with Aeroplan and will not use their business again. I have already prepaid for services like the Marriott conference center and a hotel in the uk during a visit but they will be the last time I use them, on concluding my business with them and closing down Marriott points and Priority club they will also be informed of my reasons.
What Aero plan did with its customers is disrespectful penny pinching and yet people let them get away with it? How can doing things like that be called improving customer service?
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan Travel Services - air canada travel
- Aeroplan Travel Services - refund of points
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan refuses to allow points to be used to upgrade
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan miles
- Aeroplan Travel Services - flight availability and flight changes