A&E Factory Service / no show
A&E was scheduled to repair my Whirlpool refrigerator on Saturday, May 3rd between 8-4pm. I called at 3p to confirm the technician would still arrive and was assured he would. I call back at 4:15p and was assured service again. I called back at 6p, very concerned, and was assured I was his next stop and he would definitely arrive. At 8:20 I called again and was told the tech came at 8:15p and I wasn't home, which was a lie. The customer rep told me that he should have called me and left a note on my door (none of which was done). The customer rep did not apologize and only offered to reschedule me.
I have contacted Whirlpool and have selected another authorized provider.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show
- A&E Factory Service - repair of frigidaire stack laundry system