ADT Security Services / sales manager raymond rosello in riverview, fl - extremely rude

1 Riverview, FL, United States

Extremely Rude Sales Person in Riverview Florida, as soon as I said no I wasn't interested because the cost were high Raymond then proceeded to call me a liar and claim that I did have money to pay for the monthly fee of $60 per month (the audacity to call me a liar to my face - extremely rude) and that I'm gonna regret that day I say no to him because someone is gonna break into my house, making me look like a fool and then eventually somehow magically in the future I'm gonna come back running to him for security from ADT. What an amazing unprofessional sales pitch by calling me a liar and then proceeding to try and play on fears by threatening me that my house is evidently gonna get broken in to. Even if it did get broken into, I would never do business with this sales person or anyone associated with Raymond Rosello from ADT. Just plain rude. Extremely unprofessional.

Their address and other information so you can follow up on my complaint or if you decide to avoid them. They like to prey on people from new construction homes and such.

Info from their Business Card: