ADT / bad collections practices
"Paula" phones me today over a year after our contract ended (May of 08) to inform me that my verbal request and credit card payment cancellation given at two earlier dates was insufficient to "cancel" their services. Because I had not sent them a written authorization to cancel (this is required because their services are so critical and sensitive... read CYA) that I owed for the past 10 months. She would today be advising the credit bureau and collection agency that our contract was cancelled for "non-payment".
Unbelievable... three year customer plus over paid by another 6 months (always on time by credit card withdrawl) and yet the records will say we are unworthy of credit for "non-payment" because TYCO/ADT and "Paula"say so.
More ADT Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services - adt - checks in the mail... 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT Security Services - security installation/customer service
- ADT Security Services - harassment and unethical behaviour
- ADT Security Services - unauthorized credit card charges
- ADT Security Services - home security services poorly handled termination charge for david l. ellison, former address 132 sharon dr, san antonio, tx 78216 - acct 9705025
- ADT - bad customer service