accura of america / refusal to do recall service
I was notified of 2 recalls relating to my Acura TL 2004. There are no Acura dealers in Wichita Falls. The nearest is about 125 miles away in Fort Worth. I asked Acura via the phone number provider, permission to have a local Honda dealer to fix the recall.After waiting 1 week they turned me down. The problem is that, no Acura dealer in the Fort Worth or Dallas area will fix the problem on Saturdays. I will have to take a day off from work and I was not assured of a free loaner while the car is in the shop.
So I am now considering selling the car and buy a Lexus or even a Hyundai since the Hyundai has got good ratings and warranty.
More accura of america Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure
- Honda Motor - front brakes