Acai Berry Supreme/WHITE TEA / Fraudulent charges

Hi!

My story continued today regarding this scam...There is no other number. Today, they charged my card for the shipping of the trial I ordered (and authorized). There was another phone number associated with that transaction, [protected], so I called to try and cancel any future shipments but I got someone at a desk at Capital One. That poor girl has been getting all these calls for the "White Tea" transactions! Anway, I called my bank and explained the situation. They told me to file a report with Visa, not disputing the shipping charge, but to report the fraudulant merchant and request my card be cancelled. So, my plan is to avoid ever getting charged for future shipments. My bank assured me that I would not have to pay for those charges if they were to post.

SO, IN SUMMARY CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY OR BANK AND FILE A DISPUTE, REQUESTING YOUR CARD BE CANCELLED ASAP.

Also, I have no intention of trying their product...if they cannot be trusted in doing business, how do I even know what is in their product? The thought of it creeps me out! I just got back from a local natural supplement store and decided to buy Acai Berry juice the old fashioned way! Why didn't I think of that before...

Su

Comments

27th of Oct, 2008

they got me too, Grrrrrrrrrrrr

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me I did reach a person and she was nasty

• Nj
      29th of Oct, 2008

I too was recently ripped off by White Tea. I ordered the free trial for $5 and some change. It was shipped to me in 7 days just like they promised. Two weeks later they charged my account $88 and some change.

I immediately called my bank who insisted that I call the company...which I did only to learn that the number was out of service.

To make a long story short...my bank (BOA) temporarily reimbursed. Of course i have to go through the ninety day invsetigation for the finale decision.

My ATM card had to be cancealed and everything...what a big inconvience these people have caused me.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE: http://intmark1-acai.ebizprogram.com/

• Ry
      6th of Nov, 2008

you guys are ###in idiots.

• Su
      12th of Nov, 2008

Me too. I filed a complaint with the BBB and cancelled my debit card. On a less serious side, when filing an on-line complaint with the BBB they state that certain "type" of people are often targeted for scams and they only asked if I was a veteran or a senior citizen. They need to add...overweight, tried everything and desperate.

• Te
      13th of Nov, 2008

Yep...they got me too! God doesn't like ugly. They shall recieve just reward. I have the same problem. Now on the phone with my bank trying to stop any other charges from being deducted from my account. Have a frudulent investigation going on. I am so frustrated.

• De
      13th of Nov, 2008

They did the same thing to me, they haven't charged me the $80.00 because I noticed on time, this looked very mysterious, so I called the bank and canceled my credit card, we have to be careful with this situations!

• Ap
      18th of Nov, 2008

I feel like such a sucker, I was scammed too. I just cancelled my credit card. I am trying to get the initial charged reversed by filing a dispute with the credit card company.

• Ra
      30th of Nov, 2008

Yep, they got me too, or my wife rather, but I'm having to go through all of this trying to get a hold of someone at that # and get the money returned, so far no luck at either.

25th of Jan, 2009

Yes, I also was scammed, and experienced the very same response from the company that everyone else has. I call it a hard lesson learned. With all the problems this company has caused, I would think someone would be able to shut it down.

• Sc
      4th of Feb, 2009
    acaiteaberry - they withdrew $5.95 from my account and I never received product.
    Acai Berry
    Acaitberry.com

I did order the product and never received it. I ordered it on 1159 and on 1209 the took the $5.95 out of my credit card account. I have called them numerous of times got disconnected 3 times and on 2 occations I could not understand the person I was talking to and she could not understand me. I am worried that they will try and take out the $78.88 for the bottle I never received. My credit card company can't do anything about it until they take it.
    Thanks
    Kathy Schaal

• Ci
      6th of Feb, 2009

Before purchasing anything over the internet, look at the terms and conditions because it will tell you everything you need to know to keep you from getting scammed. I ordered the Acai Berry Supreme with white tea, and the terms and conditions states they will charge you the 88 dollars within 15 days of the date of your order. I printed out the terms and conditions and I was able to cancel it, but I do remember it being difficult to get hold of someone. I tried the product and absolutely loved it, but $88 is a bit much for me, so I've tried several others from the health food store, but none of them has been as good as this one. I was losing 1 to 2 pounds a day on this. I'm still not wanting to pay the price, so I am still looking for a cheaper alternative. Remember to print out the terms and conditions before signing up for anything!